RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-05, 01:09 PM   #1
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
Fluid Moon's signature words....ahaha

IP: 6B52 B741

"the only female with a audio record' bwahaha...the only ugly bitch on rv who thinks she can sing and rap but garbage at both ...that sounds more like it...
.may i correct the statement???

Fluid...your first battle was with someone who was garbage...your boyfriend and his "friends" voted for you....hmm that was a easy win there...not hard to get a victory when your opponent sux...

second win..ooo wow..a no show by ONE day by me and you claim victory like you KO'd me bitch hahaha..you wouldnt even let a mod re-open so we could get some honest votes in.....why? because your garbage...

because your scared to battle IDH because u know im better than you..i even came with a diss to you..and what did you do? nothing at all. why? because u know wat da deal is...only person who's ever going to give u props is ya keyboard boyfriend...yall perfect for eachother spend the whole day gassin eachother's heads up like a bunch of ball suckin bitches........

all in all..fluid ..you is one hell of a bitch..a garbage one .......one that will never amount up to anything..your singing is ass..your rapping is ass...what else is there to say........

Fluid=Owned by=IDH.....hm....and its sad that you'll never even try to do anything about it..because your pussy ..

you can try that 'oh i dont have time for this cuz ur not worth it' bull shit but....any one who lets someone else talk shit and get away with it..is kind of gay...

nuff said period point blank.
Old 05-24-05, 01:52 PM   #2
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

lol.. and lol @ your sig..... hell naw ha.. *dies*
Old 05-24-05, 02:29 PM   #3
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: B84C D136

Ohhhhh, burn haha...

And your sig holds truth in it...

Damn, IDH is going strong so y'all better watch out hehe

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-05, 02:35 PM   #4
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 89DA 65DD

Thank God I'm That 20%...Hew..Had Me Worried

I Don't Think Fluid Is Even Active On Here Anymore..Is She?

~R~
Old 05-24-05, 02:41 PM   #5
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

Your Sig Is Tite........
Old 05-24-05, 04:12 PM   #6
Black Queen
Classic

IP: 28AD 5545

lmao at yo sig true shit

Old 05-24-05, 06:59 PM   #7
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3240 794D

responding to this thread because someone told me this chick was still caught up in the past..

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
"the only female with a audio record' bwahaha...the only ugly bitch on rv who thinks she can sing and rap but garbage at both ...that sounds more like it...correction: the only female with WINS on my audio rec
.may i correct the statement???[/B] I already did[/B]

Fluid...your first battle was with someone who was garbage...your boyfriend and his "friends" voted for you....hmm that was a easy win there...not hard to get a victory when your opponent sux... No, my boyfriend did not vote on that battle and i left it open,it was my first..whether or not my opponent sucked, well, it didn't matter, i showed and battled

second win..ooo wow..a no show by ONE day by me and you claim victory like you KO'd me bitch hahaha..you wouldnt even let a mod re-open so we could get some honest votes in.....why? because your garbage... I never said i ko'd you, but you did no show, and people say i won that battle by our verses and it is funny your still dwelling on it

because your scared to battle IDH because u know im better than you..i even came with a diss to you..and what did you do? nothing at all. why? because u know wat da deal is...only person who's ever going to give u props is ya keyboard boyfriend...yall perfect for eachother spend the whole day gassin eachother's heads up like a bunch of ball suckin bitches........i am a busy person and don't have time for high school bullshit so i do my thing and ignore hate for me, by you.. again, you can claim you're better, you can say what you want,i have a lot of people who give me props,i don't need it from you-thanks, we are PERFECT for eachother, my man and i support and write songs together, we're happy,unlike you who holds onto anger.

all in all..fluid ..you is one hell of a bitch..a garbage one .......one that will never amount up to anything..your singing is ass..your rapping is ass...what else is there to say........ Thanks for your opinion, as i am working on elevating,as you should do, before passing judgement.AHEM look at your stats ..

Fluid=Owned by=IDH.....hm....and its sad that you'll never even try to do anything about it..because your pussy .. correction- I just don't give a shit

you can try that 'oh i dont have time for this cuz ur not worth it' bull shit but....any one who lets someone else talk shit and get away with it..is kind of gay... again, i ain't losing sleep over this shit, i have a busy life of work and college classes...please, to think i'd drop a diss track on someone who wastes her time speaking my name,would be a waste of time for me...i could care less, i have better tracks to write...find peace and someone to talk to...

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 05-24-05, 07:04 PM   #8
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

....exactly what i thought you'd do lol.....pussy bitches try and talk shit on the sly but when shit pops off..."ohh im in college..oohh im so busy.." any track you make isnt a "better" track..ur shit is trash..stop lettin clowns brain wash you into thinking you actually nice.
Old 05-24-05, 07:16 PM   #9
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

wahooo.... rap about it post pics... ! wahoo me love Rapverse because its old money not NEWWWWWWWWW.. SNEEZZZZE ON YOU.... blue

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 05-24-05, 07:18 PM   #10
Bangalore

Quote:
"the only female with a audio record' bwahaha...the only ugly bitch on rv who thinks she can sing and rap but garbage at both ...that sounds more like it...
.may i correct the statement???

Fluid...your first battle was with someone who was garbage...your boyfriend and his "friends" voted for you....hmm that was a easy win there...not hard to get a victory when your opponent sux...

second win..ooo wow..a no show by ONE day by me and you claim victory like you KO'd me bitch hahaha..you wouldnt even let a mod re-open so we could get some honest votes in.....why? because your garbage...

because your scared to battle IDH because u know im better than you..i even came with a diss to you..and what did you do? nothing at all. why? because u know wat da deal is...only person who's ever going to give u props is ya keyboard boyfriend...yall perfect for eachother spend the whole day gassin eachother's heads up like a bunch of ball suckin bitches........

all in all..fluid ..you is one hell of a bitch..a garbage one .......one that will never amount up to anything..your singing is ass..your rapping is ass...what else is there to say........

Fluid=Owned by=IDH.....hm....and its sad that you'll never even try to do anything about it..because your pussy ..

you can try that 'oh i dont have time for this cuz ur not worth it' bull shit but....any one who lets someone else talk shit and get away with it..is kind of gay...

I'd say hop off her nuts .. but she don't have none.. so hop off her breasts...

Free Time...

Old 05-24-05, 07:22 PM   #11
The Rock
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Capisco
I'd say hop off her nuts .. but she don't have none.. so hop off her breasts...

the rock says this, LMMFAO

Old 05-24-05, 08:02 PM   #12
Magic5

IP: 3C3B E73F

Word to The Rock. I Daughter Hoz, shut up jabronie.

Now, getting away from The Rock.. who the fuck cares what her sig says? You write a fucking essay about it? Grow the fuck up.
Old 05-24-05, 09:11 PM   #13
The Rock
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

but fluidmoon, the rock says this 2 u, u sound hot, so the rock will take his big hairy toung, turn it sideways, and stick it straight up, ur candy ass!!

Old 05-24-05, 09:31 PM   #14
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

memisis ......lol i laugh at the way you look lmfao..you shouldnt even feel any kind of superior toward me because of that fact ...LMMFAO...just one ugly ass white boy ..thats all that comes to mind when i see your name in my threads lol....goshhahsfa chills me to death to even know u exsist being that ugly....ne who..Non pacochino whateva the hell ya name is..You as well as those who came in the thread trying to "defend" dick nose...is on her "breasts" ...so i'll hop off ass soon as you do.
Old 05-24-05, 09:47 PM   #15
Bangalore

Quote:
memisis ......lol i laugh at the way you look lmfao..you shouldnt even feel any kind of superior toward me because of that fact ...LMMFAO...just one ugly ass white boy ..thats all that comes to mind when i see your name in my threads lol....goshhahsfa chills me to death to even know u exsist being that ugly....ne who..Non pacochino whateva the hell ya name is..You as well as those who came in the thread trying to "defend" dick nose...is on her "breasts" ...so i'll hop off ass soon as you do.

haha shut your mouth hoe ... i didn't give you permission to speak..now go make me a pie ....

Free Time...