RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-06, 10:20 AM   #1
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Tha TRUTH about THA Q.....!

IP:

Aight, I never planned on mentioning all of this before....because I didnt want to ruin this nigga..

OKAY...Now...Ima start of by saying I know this cos I was cool with Q, I looked up at him while I was elevating on this site, he would tell me personal things and that was cool, I didn't mind that.

ALL started one day I got back home, and he told me he had written me a POEM, he put a background behind the word proccessed A4 sized poem with I LOVE YOU AT THE BOTTOM !...AND IM NOT LYING, AND Q U KNOW THIS SO IF U DENY IT ITS ON U...I didnt speak to this cat, I would block niggas calls, IM's whatever...

THEN you wanted to be friends again, and thinking about how u helped me with elevation, i said kool, BUT then this nigga had a BITCH FIT...when I said that Triple N was the best AUDIO head on RV...and he would say I backstabbed him and was saying shit like HE HAD PHONE SEX WITH TRIP N BLAH BLAH BLAH..ALL FALSE SHIT...And also ONCE I told Q that Apexx was tight and this FUCK BOY GOT MAD AGAIN STARTED SAYING APEXX SMOKES CRACK..AND HES AN ADDICT W/E...

And yo I don't give a fuck listen to this shit..HIS FATHER ABUSED HIM WHEN HE WAS A KID, AND U TOLD ME THIS Q AND THE WAY U TOLD ME WAS THAT HE ABUSED YA ASS SEXUALLY..NO WONDER U CAME OUT LIKE U DID...

NEXT SHIT...I rememeber when u told me shit about u sitting at thanksgiving AND THIS NIGGA WAS GETTING BULLIED BY HIS DAMN NEICES AND AUNTIES...ABOUT HIM BEING GAY..HE CRIED AND RAN OUT THE DAMN ROOM!...this nigga is a PUNK his own family bag on him..

NOW,this is also TRUE about Q, he becomes kool with you and then has weird beef...you wan't examples:

YOUNG LAW, he was mad cool with dude,even gave him the winning prize of his competetion when LAW DIDNT WIN, I BELIEVE IKE DID....AND THEN THEY BEEFED...SAME SHIT WITH ME..HE WAS ALL ON MY DICK..AND THEN HE BROUGHT SOME BEEF UP....THIS NIGGA TRIED SAYING TRIPLE AND HIM WERE HAVING PHONE SEX..

THIS DUDE IS SERIOUSLY INSANE, U GOT A PROLEM Q FOR REAL...YOU AINT EVEN THE AGE U SAY U ARE, ASK MAD DOG...YOU GOT PROLEMS FAM U NEED TO SORT THEM OUT......