RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-08, 07:48 PM   #16
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AAB1 5B5E

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
^dawg, I know you're having a rough time because you take net beef so seriously. You prolly put in all your time and effort on a Q diss, that was garbage. Then Q comes back with something that he probably only half assed compared to his other shit, and still smoked you. But it's the net dawg. Take the L, stay away from battling, and stop with the immaturity.

word? word.

WTF are you talking about??? Its your "MO" to try and change the subject and create lies to deflect from the issues at hand... I could give a fuck less about your opinion... and furthermore... You started this bullshit... coming at me sideways... giving your lil two cents when no one asked for it... Net beef... Really?? is that what this is?? Your Retarted... Go back to writing them boring ass articles for your school paper.... Its better than anything you can do on the mic

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-08, 08:46 PM   #17
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: D088 20AB

^ Dude, you're a fucking loser.
Old 06-26-08, 08:50 PM   #18
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: BA6F F8A2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
WTF are you talking about??? Its your "MO" to try and change the subject and create lies to deflect from the issues at hand... I could give a fuck less about your opinion... and furthermore... You started this bullshit... coming at me sideways... giving your lil two cents when no one asked for it... Net beef... Really?? is that what this is?? Your Retarted... Go back to writing them boring ass articles for your school paper.... Its better than anything you can do on the mic

HAHAHAHAHA

first off, it doesn't matter whether you want or care about my opinion. I can say what I want, when I want too, regardless of what you think. And I'm not coming at you sideways, I'm just stating how stupid you look when you call out Q for taking the net so serious and acting immature when that's EXACTLY what YOU are doing, and Q has actually been way more mature about it then you. And I'm not the only one on RV who has noticed that and said anything about it.

And yes, since you don't know Q personally it IS net beef. And if you're considering me and you beef. LOL I don't even care bout you dawg, for this to be beef. I don't have any negative feelings towards you, I just think how you're acting is immature and pathetic really. YOU are the one trying to take racist shots and personal jabs at me. Again, you taking the net way too seriously playboy.

and finally LOL I know my articles are good. And I'll only keep getting better. Thanks for the concern tho. And LOL i would rip you on the mic anyday. You're garbage. Decent at best. You got your flow down, delivery ok. Lyrics not at all. Q diss anyone? Voice ehh

So basically for someone who taking this serious you can't talk. Rap is a hobby for me during college. and I GUARANTEE I'd still rip you on the mic.

proove me wrong or...

... leave knowing you're wrong

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-08, 09:37 AM   #19
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA

first off, it doesn't matter whether you want or care about my opinion. I can say what I want, when I want too, regardless of what you think. And I'm not coming at you sideways, I'm just stating how stupid you look when you call out Q for taking the net so serious and acting immature when that's EXACTLY what YOU are doing, and Q has actually been way more mature about it then you. And I'm not the only one on RV who has noticed that and said anything about it.

And yes, since you don't know Q personally it IS net beef. And if you're considering me and you beef. LOL I don't even care bout you dawg, for this to be beef. I don't have any negative feelings towards you, I just think how you're acting is immature and pathetic really. YOU are the one trying to take racist shots and personal jabs at me. Again, you taking the net way too seriously playboy.

and finally LOL I know my articles are good. And I'll only keep getting better. Thanks for the concern tho. And LOL i would rip you on the mic anyday. You're garbage. Decent at best. You got your flow down, delivery ok. Lyrics not at all. Q diss anyone? Voice ehh

So basically for someone who taking this serious you can't talk. Rap is a hobby for me during college. and I GUARANTEE I'd still rip you on the mic.

proove me wrong or...

... leave knowing you're wrong

YAWNNNNN...........

are you done living your fantasy world bro??? WAKE THE FUCK UP.... You've got nothing on anybody on this Forum in terms of being a better rapper.... Your a clown... why dont you choke on some Pancakes and Sausages.... HAHA...

You coming at me with several post isnt immature though??? Its not obsessing over "NET BEEF" ..... Your perpatrating the very things you accuse me of.... So... Snap out of it and realize that your no better...

If you dont care about me one way or the other.... Then why do you feel the need to comment on what i do?? STFU

PS... YOU DONT WANT NONE OF THIS OSAMA

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-08, 03:28 PM   #20
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 005A 2003

Quote:
YAWNNNNN...........

are you done living your fantasy world bro??? WAKE THE FUCK UP.... You've got nothing on anybody on this Forum in terms of being a better rapper.... Your a clown... why dont you choke on some Pancakes and Sausages.... HAHA...
Dawg, I should ask YOU that. You're acting like you're gonna make it. All you'll ever do is be doing local shows. And any shit rapper can get those. AND you live in NY, and you can't do shit. Stop acting like I share the same goal as you to become a rapper. My main focus is college, and i'm ripping it apart right now (3.7 GPA), and record on my breaks. Rap's a hobby to me, and to you it's an unrealistic dream that's not happening. sorry bro

You coming at me with several post isnt immature though??? Its not obsessing over "NET BEEF" ..... Your perpatrating the very things you accuse me of.... So... Snap out of it and realize that your no better...
Why? I was stating that your view was stupid. I didn't take any personal jabs about your race or anything in those posts. And homie, you need to realize that YOU'RE not better. The fact you need to resort to racist remarks only proves that you're letting this get under your skin.

If you dont care about me one way or the other.... Then why do you feel the need to comment on what i do?? STFU
What? So every time someone posts in someone else's thread that means they automatically care about someone? no. It means, they saw something that they wanted to comment on.

PS... YOU DONT WANT NONE OF THIS OSAMA

LOL I laugh at how you bitched at Q for ducking you. But yet, when someone, who you consider wack, actually wants to do it you back down like a lil coward. What happened to "it doesn't take long to record a diss"? and if I'm so wack, it should be easy, right? hahahaha I see you only like to talk tough when you know the person won't reply back. Smart move, considering your garbage raps, homie.

p.s., oh and if what I say gets you soo agitated that you feel the need to resort to racist remarks, PLEASE atleast be creative enough to not use the same bland comments I've had used against me in countless battles (all that I won), and threads, etc.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-27-08, 03:31 PM   #21
J. Luth
I see dumb people

But since it's break, and I'm recording tracks again. I'll throw a lil something for you to start it off. Nothing longer than 10 mins for your unlyrical ass. But you'll prolly pull a pussy move and back off. And you whined about Q. Oh the irony...

Gonna be back in Bolton next weekend, so I drop it down there inbetween tracks. HOLLA @ THE KID DUMBO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
^ Dude, you're a fucking loser.

such truth. actually believed Hilary Clinton would call into his garbage UK radio show.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-27-08, 04:08 PM   #22
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

lol who cares but tito we're better looking then him and have more money, in the end thats all that counts in life
Old 06-27-08, 05:10 PM   #23
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Quote:
But since it's break, and I'm recording tracks again. I'll throw a lil something for you to start it off. Nothing longer than 10 mins for your unlyrical ass. But you'll prolly pull a pussy move and back off. And you whined about Q. Oh the irony...

Gonna be back in Bolton next weekend, so I drop it down there inbetween tracks. HOLLA @ THE KID DUMBO!

such truth. actually believed Hilary Clinton would call into his garbage UK radio show.

Do your worst camel jocky

Old 06-27-08, 05:25 PM   #24
JTR
Jack The Ripper

yo tito since you aren't going anywhere in rap how bout you come mow my lawn? I'll pay you 15$ bro
Old 06-27-08, 05:53 PM   #25
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

keep that 15 for your daily supply of Meth you tramp stamp having confedrate flag waving ass manilla wafer soft cracker.

Old 06-27-08, 05:57 PM   #26
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^oh man, the harsh disses just keep coming with this guy. Tito= GOAT

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-27-08, 06:02 PM   #27
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
keep that 15 for your daily supply of Meth you tramp stamp having confedrate flag waving ass manilla wafer soft cracker.

actually i got jewish blood... so i wouldnt really be waving that confederate flag...

ok ok... 20$ to mow my lawn?
Old 06-27-08, 07:43 PM   #28
JTR
Jack The Ripper

aahh fuckk man, I really need someone to mow my lawn.. well if you're not gonna do it can you atleast ask one of your 50 cousins if they can?
Old 06-27-08, 08:25 PM   #29
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

my cousins are too busy giving your mother the dirty sanchez to mow grass

Old 06-27-08, 08:30 PM   #30
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: F3E4 5E69

Just do what i do....and Eclipse him.

...i really just wanna see this shit get poppin...cuz this site fucking sssssssuuuuuucccckkkkkksssssss

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily