RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-06, 02:41 AM   #32
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: AA03 BBBD

^ What the hell are you talking about? Where did he say without God there is no reality? And why would there be no reality without God?
Old 08-02-06, 12:53 PM   #33
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

haha yup..penlord is a dumbass.

imma althesist..you basicly just told me id i dont beilve in god ..im in a dream world.? haha

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 08-02-06, 04:44 PM   #34
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: AA03 BBBD

I have no idea what he's talking about...I guess he's trying to use that old 'if there was no God there would be no good' logic. Actually, if you think about it, if we were all murderers and rapists that would be considered 'good' because what is considered good and bad are set by human morals. If humans had not decided that the race must survive and thus, murdering for no reason is bad, we wouldn't be here or we'd be killers who are perfectly intent. But now that we're here, it is no matter, because if it hadn't happen we wouldn't be here to argue about it.

If that argument was your original intention, of course.
Old 08-02-06, 05:16 PM   #35
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 9566 C893

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Its called THC...

It is a chemical reaction..

Dumb mother fuckers who get duped but still act high are fools....

Tho you said 'weak weed'......Their tolorance might not be as high as yours, so if you give em weak weed.........Shit might just work better on them than you thought.

i agree....a rookie smoker is either young or a scav. both bug the hell out of me GRRR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-06, 06:09 PM   #36
Kriptic
Middle Weight

rookie smokers are the best.... as custermers. lol (spelling?)

SKM

NOK

Old 08-03-06, 01:07 AM   #37
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

Text Record: 70-25
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 426A B1D7

Customers...

and yes they are the best, I just read this whole thread and its funny shit.
Jack and Krip made me laugh.. haha
... Myself thinks he is all that, smartest fuckin' thing ever, w/e tho

But yeah, It is mental about that weed thing like you's said. Because from my experiences, I could of just smoked a joint at school for say, and not feel high, then all of a sudden I get called to the office to take to the big cheese, then all of sudden 10mins after I smoked it, I feel high. Just cuz I dont want to get caught or get in trouble or some shit. Its weird, then I leave and I am high no more.

and for that god thing, I am not sure what too say, PerLord or whatever I think is just obsessed with there being a god, not sayin' I belive or I dont belive, but I hate when people act like they know everything about god and shit and try to use it againsts people. Crazy made a good point there, and of course the dude just runs away and cant say shit.

Word, my 2cent, and 4nickels.
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-06, 05:00 PM   #38
YuNG TiLT
:.: W/S werd :.:

IP: F128 FE71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
I don't have an article to support this or anything, but ya... It seems that very often you can trick kids with aregano or really weak weed, and they'll seem just as high as if it were actually strong stuff. I mean, ya it's not the same with people who smoke alot because they're dependant on that feeling of mental happyness and ease so if it doesn't hit... It doesn't hit. I don't know. It just really seems to me that weed, or being high, is more so a mentality or metaphysical state apposed to a physical reaction... You expect this thing to make you feel a sertain way so if you're told something is going to make you feel that way no matter what your mind has already decided that it WILL make you feel that desired way.

Just crossed my mind... Any thoughts?

a very very nice point., like how people say that they are addicted to weed., which is not likely possible., but they honestly feel that they are addicted., and its like are u addicted to bammer (wood., grass., weak weed) or are u addicted to fire (purples., chronic., white widow) shit like that..but it seems to amaze me that medically grown weed seems ta hit me flat on my ass.!!! unlike alot of street grown weed., so maybe its tha way its grown or how mature the THC is on the plant..? weed is a confusin game to play wit..

Eazy Duz It Bitch...or get Popped

Send a message via AIM to YuNG TiLT Send a message via Yahoo to YuNG TiLT   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 02:57 AM   #39
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

I dont think it is, because once i start smoking weed, i can tell myself "okay, you're gonna get high, lzozllz".. and then like a little while later, i dont even notice it, and my head grows very heavy, and i cant muster together any care in the world, or any emotion. for anything. its beautiful.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-06, 10:55 AM   #40
Kriptic
Middle Weight

yeah.smoking weeds awsome...when i got kicked out of my house at the beggining of the summer..for two weeks..all i did was smoke weed..i had an ounce every other day new..jus for me...and i was litarly...high for two straigth weeks..and i was like woah. lol so i havent smoked since.... i wanna take a brake...so i can get fucking BAKED next time i smoke.. lol

SKM

NOK