RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-06, 06:33 PM   #1
atti?

Marijuana, 50% mental?

IP: 28AD 5545

I don't have an article to support this or anything, but ya... It seems that very often you can trick kids with aregano or really weak weed, and they'll seem just as high as if it were actually strong stuff. I mean, ya it's not the same with people who smoke alot because they're dependant on that feeling of mental happyness and ease so if it doesn't hit... It doesn't hit. I don't know. It just really seems to me that weed, or being high, is more so a mentality or metaphysical state apposed to a physical reaction... You expect this thing to make you feel a sertain way so if you're told something is going to make you feel that way no matter what your mind has already decided that it WILL make you feel that desired way.

Just crossed my mind... Any thoughts?
Old 07-28-06, 06:41 PM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 477F 68C1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
I don't have an article to support this or anything, but ya... It seems that very often you can trick kids with aregano or really weak weed, and they'll seem just as high as if it were actually strong stuff. I mean, ya it's not the same with people who smoke alot because they're dependant on that feeling of mental happyness and ease so if it doesn't hit... It doesn't hit. I don't know. It just really seems to me that weed, or being high, is more so a mentality or metaphysical state apposed to a physical reaction... You expect this thing to make you feel a sertain way so if you're told something is going to make you feel that way no matter what your mind has already decided that it WILL make you feel that desired way.

Just crossed my mind... Any thoughts?

Its called THC...

It is a chemical reaction..

Dumb mother fuckers who get duped but still act high are fools....

Tho you said 'weak weed'......Their tolorance might not be as high as yours, so if you give em weak weed.........Shit might just work better on them than you thought.
Old 07-28-06, 07:09 PM   #3
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5A36 D0C3

yeah, its the same way with alcohol, there was a study done (sorry, i dont have the source) but they gave half the people an alcoholic drink and the other half the same drink except non-alcoholic and a percentage of the non-alcoholic group still acted drunk...
Old 07-28-06, 07:41 PM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 477F 68C1

Placibo effect ey..

Most people would say thats how a lot of natural medicine works aswell.......
Old 07-28-06, 09:19 PM   #5
atti?

IP: 3240 794D

Ya exactly, I was reffering to more along the lines of what Blay was talking about. I didn't mean to say that weed has no chemical effect, because ya, obviously is has some and THC would be that chemical. But ya, I mean, if you give someone something and they're convinced it's weed then they're going to feel high. So, doesn't that mean that "high" is actually a mentality rather than soley a chemical experience?
Old 07-28-06, 11:03 PM   #6
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

weed deffintly aint mental...liek he said....it sa drug? THC is a chemical in it... u can drink water and get drunk b.c u think its vodka.....

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 07-29-06, 10:30 AM   #7
atti?

IP: 3240 794D

You're retarded and just proved my theory right by the second thing you said.
Old 07-29-06, 01:44 PM   #8
Kriptic
Middle Weight

nah ur retarded...any kid would no that you CANT get drunk by drinking water..and thinking it vodka..it wa sa spelling mistake..... and if u can get drunk by drinking water..please tell me how u do it...b/c it would save me a lot of money...

SKM

NOK

Old 07-29-06, 07:18 PM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

I used to always buy off this dealer called brancho, and his shit was pretty alright. Then I found this other guy called oates, and his shit was CHRONIC. Like it was fucking... you know. It was strong man. But then one time I couldn't buy off oates so I went to brancho, and his shit was still the same old shit, but when I smoked it it got me mad high, just like oates'.

So it was either brancho upped his shit (I doubt it) or my body thought that when I smoked that shit, this should happen, so it made it happen.
Old 07-29-06, 07:27 PM   #10
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

ummm unless you just don't kno what regular drinking water tastes like....then yea you probably will get drunk off it.........but i dont' think thats the case for anyone....
Old 07-29-06, 07:42 PM   #11
Kriptic
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I used to always buy off this dealer called brancho, and his shit was pretty alright. Then I found this other guy called oates, and his shit was CHRONIC. Like it was fucking... you know. It was strong man. But then one time I couldn't buy off oates so I went to brancho, and his shit was still the same old shit, but when I smoked it it got me mad high, just like oates'.

So it was either brancho upped his shit (I doubt it) or my body thought that when I smoked that shit, this should happen, so it made it happen.

yeah man...happens all the time to me... you smoke good nugg for a while..and then u smoek like middies or osemthing..u get high...idky,, u smoke nug alot u get high..but u start to build up an immunity...then u go to a different kind of weed... even a shotty kinda...and uou havent been smoking it...so it hits you and get ya real high.. lol

and for the whole.... you can drink water and get drunk if u think its vodka....not possible at all...u could give me some wierd juice...that iove never drank or herd about.... and tell me its somekind of alcohol.. i wouldnt get drunk...b/c its impossible.... thats like saying....you could brush ur teeth with shit, and it will clean em if u think it toothpaste....its not possible man..

SKM

NOK

Old 07-29-06, 08:07 PM   #12
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 90A6 BE8B

If you smoke weed.... you will get high.....

PERIOD

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-06, 02:15 PM   #13
atti?

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
nah ur retarded...any kid would no that you CANT get drunk by drinking water..and thinking it vodka..it wa sa spelling mistake..... and if u can get drunk by drinking water..please tell me how u do it...b/c it would save me a lot of money...

Lol wow, you must have one of the lowest comprehensions I've come across in a long while. It was proven in a test that Blay stated above: When they gave non-alcohalic beer to a group of test subjects and told them it was regular beer, the majority acted drunk. The mind is an extremely powerful thing, capable of bringing about physical pain, or in this case... Bliss. Now, you can feel free to leave this forum with your non-existant typing abilities and even farther from being, ability to formulate an intelligent thought.
Old 07-31-06, 09:07 PM   #14
Kriptic
Middle Weight

yeah...you said it buddy ACT drunk... your not actully drunk.....dumbass lol

SKM

NOK

Old 07-31-06, 09:20 PM   #15
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 44C8 019E

It's the placibo effect, it should only work on un-experienced weed smokers/drinkers etc...

Also, did you know that there's NO such cure for the common cold? It's never been discovered yet. (Well then why are there cold medicines on the market Jack? And when I take them, why do I feel better Jack?)

BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

No really, it's the placibo effect, you think taking it will make you feel better, so when you take it, you think you feel better. Why does it cure your cold the next day? Because the average cold only lasts 2 days buddy, LOL.

Oh, it's the same with energy drinks, you REALLY think drinking something will make you run faster and jump higher? No... The cafeine may wake you up, but overall, you thinking you can run faster and jump higher by drinking it makes you put more effort in when you actually do those things. Hence why you feel more active/alive.

K? thanks bye.