RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Closed Threads
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-07, 09:26 AM   #1
NYC
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Diss to the 300 J.G. (300 MC's killed with one shot)

IP: 919A D22D

I tried to be civil and give you a pass/
But you asked, so now I've got to put you on blast/
The J.G. tried to surround me, the wanted to swarm me like locusts/
But my wack-repellant flow made them scatter like roaches/
Look at this little kiddie ass crew, acting like your plans are enormous/
Yet when in comes to Crew Business it's been "Over 30 Days Since The Last Post In these Forums"/
I checked out your little chats, how you all "lol"ing giggling like little girls/
Little Stan's, weak ass plans to take over the rap world/
You had it all planned out, didn't ya, you set your little goals/
Then NYC came along, and your dreams, I shattered those/
Cause how your crew gonna continue reppin' without being embarassed/
When your crew will fuck with anyone like a slutty hotel heiress/
You can't have any standards, cause if you really did/
This collection of wackness wouldn't even exist/
So gather up all your crew, K-M, Scanz, Ransum, Sinny, shit, even get Valentino/
Sounds like a little fruity lover boy, so what the fuck do he know?/
Yeah, you know that you had to get some Cup Cake, cause collection of bitches was your idea/
You didn't say shit when your crew was reppin', but don't think I can't see ya/
300 is your Anthem? Shit, the niggaz at least patriotic/
But I ain't standing for that anthem shit, cause is has me doubled over, makes me vomit/
Quality over Quantity, that's what ya'll missed/
Blames Ransum for assembling this talentless list/
I'm calling you all out, that's right, I'm naming ya/
Ransum, how you a gangsta out there in Stroudsburgh Pennsylvania?
Ransum tried, I'm sure he did, to make a good crew/
But I'll still rip the J.G.'s apart, like 2v did, to YOU
Cause it was just a cypher, that's was the only reason I dissed/
Ransum tried to throw a punch with agression and pulled back a broken fist/
I know you probably think you hot shit, cause, wow, you are an Officer (so gay)/
Well pardon me then, I don't mean to be rude, but your clearly a Novice sir/
Sinc-Scere the worst? Sounds about right/
With your wack ass name that your own crew can't even spell right/
In the try out, you should consider youself lucky you went first/
You must have got a freebie. cause I saw your garbage audition verse/
If someone tried to impress me with that shit, I'd tell them to quit rappin'/
But even in a crew this weak, I can't imagine they think you makin' it happen/
What else can I say about Scanz that hasn't been said before/
Wannabe Eminem, I don't think it would be "Dead Wrong" to say you'll love it when I leave you "dead on the floor"/
Clova was the best MC in your crew, and he was a cheater/
You could have used him too, maybe he could have kicked something from "Ether"/
How fucking wack do you have to be to name yourself after a movie??/
Imaginationless fools, you could never do me/
Straight up, all your rhymes that you kick are straight borin'/
I'ma send this crew into the Crews Pending Deletion forum/
Steady dissin, but in your bitch made group, you even offered me a spot/
K-M on my dick saying my drops are hot/
But I didn't even respond to your PM invitation/
Cause I ain't takin/
Ransum's dick in the ass like ya'll did for intitiation/
Seriously, you cats stepped to me so I gots to damage-ya/
I can't decide who's less gangsta, the fags from PA or the bitches from CANADA/

It is what it is, punk ass little bitches.
You can holla back, but it's too late, cause the rest of this site knows you ain't shit.

Old 10-04-07, 03:46 PM   #2
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: CAC0 6EFC

....that was reallly realllly reallly bad.......Ransum is better than this...

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 10-04-07, 05:25 PM   #3
scanz
-da prophit-

IP: 4C88 B00B

ROFLLLL!!!!! thats it?? that was ur 300 killer shot? all u had to say bout me was a wanna be eminem.. dumbass u dont know if im white black asian latin-hispanic, italian etc... shows how much shit u know bout delivering punches with accuracy... look for my shit later... one shot one miss..... that was ur chance.. ill take mine with u solo.. jajaja see who gets more rep then that petty bullshit u spit.. wack ass bitch
Old 10-04-07, 05:26 PM   #4
scanz
-da prophit-

IP: 4C88 B00B

aahh and be original BITCH!!! the line u said bout ransum was used before by our boy omega.. different rhyme but same concept u dumbass fucking bitter... shit... stupid ass bitch and ur not a great mind ur just a wack fuck with bitting problems like a toddler
Old 10-04-07, 06:12 PM   #5
KM

Text Record: 9-6
IP: 9204 9119

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC
Yeah, that was def decent, nice drop. It's all just the spirit of competition, ya heard.

Peace

^^^^^^yeah i believe u said that in the cypher when this whole shit started.....BUT....i guess we hurt your feelings LMAO...so now u taking this shit from the cypher to an open mic LOLZ......haha ...and yo....stick to your topicals ....they were ALOT better than this....cause at least they made sense......dont do battle disses anymore....all u did here was type alot of lines but no creative punches or metaphors or anything like that..... just shit talkin.....w/e though im sure u gonna get mad and say some bullshit back....just tellin u the truth....~1~

Old 10-04-07, 11:37 PM   #6
scanz
-da prophit-

IP: D732 E31C

rofl.. just read ur bullshit well.. check ur spelling... re-write ur shit... get ur facts straight do some investigation elevate. get a better flow.. fix ur structure.. get some better punches.. think before u act... or spell.... overall this shit was a 2/10 and i gave u one point for trying...
this is proper feed.. dont like it? suck my nuts bitch... go check my shit out and leave ur wack ass feed at the bottem where u belong...

300JG... u aint shit to a real emcee
Old 10-05-07, 12:26 AM   #7
NYC
New to RV

Really, you guys ain't like it? I don't know, I checked yours out and I prefer mine. I think my punches were more personal, and for me that's the essence of the battle. Calling people out on actually "flaws" or twisting something that has a grain of truth in it, ya heard? That's just my style tho. (Some of) You dudes got punches, for sure, but I don't think being able to put words together in generic, albeit clever, punches carry as much weight. Like, I could say some shit like "Who's the King Of NY, either me of Hov/ NYC packs 4 burners like the top of a stove" and shit, but I don't pack burners, so I don't really come at you like that. But it whatever. This shit would never end obviously. I could have Jay-Z come over and type up some shit and I'm pretty sure you cats would say it was wack, lol. Same prolly goes for me, so it is what it is. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. You cats get props from me for sticking together in battle at least, like a pack of dogs, ya heard? lol. Go at one, go at all of 'em style, that's cool.

Oh yeah, I know that Scanz line was weak, I meant to change it up before I posted and fuckin' forgot. Then I just said fuck it. For the record I think Scanz is aight, K-M pretty dope, Ransum def good with punches. The rest of ya'll, I dont even know, I ain't checked yo shit at all, no offense.

And you can come at me dissing me for keepin it real here, but w/e. Its nothin.

Last edited by NYC : 10-05-07 at 12:32 AM.

Old 10-05-07, 12:30 AM   #8
NYC
New to RV

Oh yeah, and the biting? I don't do that shit. I haven't read much on this site, so if someone used a Ransum line (which one?) then it's coincidence, kid. Believe it or not, but it's true, word up.

Old 10-05-07, 12:34 AM   #9
scanz
-da prophit-

IP: D732 E31C

I'm calling you all out, that's right, I'm naming ya/
Ransum, how you a gangsta out there in Stroudsburgh Pennsylvania

somethin very similar was written by omega in a diss to another crew... (the B.E.S.T) think its called the warning shot diss.
Old 10-05-07, 12:45 AM   #10
NYC
New to RV

Yeah, that one's too easy I guess, lol...Just fuckin' wit ya ransum.

Old 10-05-07, 12:59 AM   #11
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

Text Record: 42-19
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Yo NYC...dang u put effort on this shit...ha...but i mean im say most punches were weak kinda...but its whatever...i mean u didnt diss me so thats a plus but yeah dude i mean u put effort in that shit..so props tho fa reel...
Old 10-05-07, 01:11 AM   #12
NYC
New to RV

Shit, I couldn't find nothing on ya to diss about, lol.

Your sig is that shit!

Old 10-05-07, 03:39 AM   #13
KM

Text Record: 9-6
IP: 9204 9119

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC
Really, you guys ain't like it? I don't know, I checked yours out and I prefer mine. I think my punches were more personal, and for me that's the essence of the battle. Calling people out on actually "flaws" or twisting something that has a grain of truth in it, ya heard? That's just my style tho. (Some of) You dudes got punches, for sure, but I don't think being able to put words together in generic, albeit clever, punches carry as much weight. Like, I could say some shit like "Who's the King Of NY, either me of Hov/ NYC packs 4 burners like the top of a stove" and shit, but I don't pack burners, so I don't really come at you like that. But it whatever. This shit would never end obviously. I could have Jay-Z come over and type up some shit and I'm pretty sure you cats would say it was wack, lol. Same prolly goes for me, so it is what it is. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. You cats get props from me for sticking together in battle at least, like a pack of dogs, ya heard? lol. Go at one, go at all of 'em style, that's cool.

Oh yeah, I know that Scanz line was weak, I meant to change it up before I posted and fuckin' forgot. Then I just said fuck it. For the record I think Scanz is aight, K-M pretty dope, Ransum def good with punches. The rest of ya'll, I dont even know, I ain't checked yo shit at all, no offense.

And you can come at me dissing me for keepin it real here, but w/e. Its nothin.

^^^^^^of course we liked your shit we were just talkin shit cause we beefin LMAO naw im kidding....

being real with u ....i really wasn't feeling this rhyme of yours and yeah u were bringing it personnel i see that....i just felt u could of been ALOT better with metaphors and shit....creativity overall....cause thats what i look for in a battle diss....and to me it was just stretched lines "talkin shit" about us....but no real creativity to it and some punches u tryed to have were hittin weak to me....there was only one punch i felt and that was that clova ether line that shit caught my attention....hell if u had wordplay and multis added to it then at least i could of read it alot smoother...then it would of been better...but none of that either...but thats just how i felt.....but its not like its the WORST shit in the world...if i was to rate it i would give it like a 6.5/10....but like i said i like your topicals that i gave feed to but just not your battle diss...i thought one of your diss in the cyphers was better than this.......but some people like creative shit better than personnels...some ppl think personnels hold more weight...im not on that personnel shit its NOT enough to me....i gotta have my shit complex...but just my opinion.........~1~

Last edited by K-M : 10-05-07 at 03:43 AM.

Old 10-05-07, 05:04 AM   #14
Also Known.

Text Record: 14-1
IP: 5BA2 D85A

Coulda been better but you had a few lines that made me laugh decent drop 300 is pretty whack even the name is newbish

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.  
Old 10-05-07, 05:42 AM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 22FF 7BF2

I get the feeling you didnt even write this to a beat.........

Unless you got some weird fucked up flow that I cant see when its read.....you needa work on using proper bar structures that keep your syllables to a similar level so it works on a drum beat.. Write it to an instrumental and jus keep rapping it as if you were recording, thatll help you with your flow..

Also
Not to mention your punchlines need massive work.........Try and use more interesting and cool sounding concepts or wording........Some of your shit sounded like you had your hand on your dick the whole time you wrote it...

Jus work on your vocab so you dont use out of place words that sound wack..

etc etc