RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Escobar vss. eyedea
Escobar 5 55.56%
EyeDEA 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-05, 07:41 AM   #16
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 5732 D434

Voted For: EyeDEA

hell yeah u get my vote...cos ya verse kept on flowin and the punches came way harder....i loved ur wordplkay they werent all that authentic but decent...ya verse was well structured too..opner and closer were decent too...uhhmm result...u gatta work on ya punches and wordplay...structure woulda been iight but u just didnt get it...props to both but this dude gets my vote for a more entertaining and direct verse...

holla!!!

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne  
Old 02-26-05, 07:53 AM   #17
Status
Ask About Me

IP: 4B68 E69A

OK you got this win only becuase your structure...everything else was even...

IDEA,,,that shit was the wackest shit i have heard in a minute....but your strucutre was alot better than his...and your flow was constant...probably woudl have been a better audio verse rather than text............pretty decent shit tho..........work on your metaphores...and personals...becuz those are what wind battles....then after that work on punches...vocab i good

Result>.if you would hav just kept the structure how it is it would have been alot better and eaiser win for you........becuase you had the advantage by just a lil bit...but that centering your text shit is mad newbish.......thats why yiou loose

you guys are fucking lucky i need battle credits ...or else i would have never voted.....fucking newbs.....and RESULT stop changing your name your confusing me nnow....lol

Old 02-26-05, 08:02 AM   #18
furoshis

IP: F194 49CD

OK. i havent been on RV for about 5 months so my voting might be diff then others

i feel that eyedea won becuase his punchlines where amazing and he actaully wanted ot win this. rather than loose. he tried and put alot more effort into this battle. if this where a face to face battle eyedea would have won. if this were a topical text battle result would have won. but they both had diff. styles and they where both real dope. i woudl ahve to say the best ive heard in a while. although i havent been on RV for a long time.lol

punches:eyedea
metaphores:eyedea
structure:result
wordplay:na
intro:eyedea
vocab:result

eyedea wins by one point.

Old 02-26-05, 08:06 AM   #19
EyeDEA
Drop of Genius

IP: 4EF3 F1F3

^^^^^^^^ fuck you bitch. i one this shit. fiar and square in every fucking catogory dumb fuck take your ass back to where the fuck you came frim hoe,,,UUUPpinnn for voters........

Old 02-26-05, 08:29 AM   #20
Es`An`Ef
New to RV

IP: 1D42 0086

if your battling escobar why does his name say Result? but anyway if i knew you where this wack eyedea i would actaully dropped a verse agianst you. your lucky i was too lazy. but this battle was weak but i like how he made fun of Result becuase i guess its true he does change his names alot. that right there was the best personal out of the whole battle if not the only personal. also you guys both had stupid or dumb punchlines. i liked results structure better i like how you put questions and shit but you had no personals and your punches wear soft and didnt reall hit. also your vocab needs some work. but this was inded a weak battle. eyedea we should battle again looser
but i vote for eyedea i guess

Old 03-08-05, 04:11 AM   #21
Prophysics
Light Weight

IP: 1B2F 201A

Voted For: Escobar

i think you win this because yoru punches where mad hitting, shit was mad dope yo

VIRTUE, that was mad dope like damn i didnt think you had that in you, i thoguht you where just a topical writer nice shit yo
i see we need to battlle yo so i can own you
goood shit tho yo i liked it alot

EYEDEA, ok this shit was kinda wack seems like you just BLahed this battle, should have took more time out, but decent i will battle you if you want. but just elevate alot yo.

vote=virtue

Old 03-08-05, 04:19 AM   #22
?uest Logic
Flyweight

IP: 1B2F 201A

Voted For: Escobar

yo you took this no problem good shit

you coudl have tried better but shit was good yo
i liked almost all of your lines....lol you must be the best on RV

eyedea wtf , where you talking about, well im not sure but youl oose.....

good battle kinda...one sided all the way