RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Rise 0 0%
Saladin 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-03, 11:52 AM   #1
Saladin
-Warrior-

Text Record: 14-7
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Lightbulb Saladin V~S Rise...

IP: D12B 3A56

10-20 Lines...
1st to 5..
3-0 K.O..

2 Rounds

1st Round..Normal Battle..

2nd Round..Topical..

peace
-1-

Last edited by Saladin : 05-15-03 at 12:11 PM.

Old 05-15-03, 12:11 PM   #2
Rise
..:Currently Retired::..

Text Record: 20-3
IP: 1EDC 2A63

Oky Doky

Checking In

& also.....there will be No second round.....it just a Battle...I dont have the time for that bull shit

Old 05-15-03, 12:18 PM   #3
Saladin
-Warrior-

lol..

whateva bitch..
cause you know i could merk you so easily in topical..

ill drop later on 2nite...

good luck..

peace
one

Old 05-15-03, 12:31 PM   #4
lilsmokey

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 399E F0FD

vote at my battle vs fgee and also at the battle vs woolf at the door and i will return the favour.....
...............1out.............

Old 05-15-03, 01:19 PM   #5
Saladin
-Warrior-

Merked like youve never been Merked Before...

Its the warrior that has the advantage, cause productions are the least-Respected...
Seen a pic of ya moms, now my beasts-Erected..Listen..you couldn't RISE to the occasion if you were Yeast-Injected...

Clieck Here to see a stoned rasta wanna-b

If that's your picture, then I guess your a rare find.. It seems your skill's fallen as far back as your hairline..
I'll take a pencil to your dome, and I can hardly miss.. Your forehead has enough space to write 40 bars on it!!!..
I laughed at your birth, but what did you fucking expect?.. Your head was so heavy the doctor reconstructed your neck..
You claim your a star, but you'll find in this thread.. Your actually nothing, there's more 'shine on your head'..
I'm the sickest for quotes, dont start bitching for votes.. We all know your Arnold from Different Strokes..{whatutalkinboutknightshade}
I'm hitting this joke, actually i'm shutting him out... Look at his cheeks, he already got my nuts in his mouth..
I'm crushing his clout, i'm not afraid of this patient.. He looks like James Brown crossed with the alien nation..
Sorry I've taken so long, I let you search for a style.. But I waited 9 months for your girl to give birth to my child.. (awww)
Let's ConVerse for a while, I was sent to explain.. How your rhinosaurus head only holds 2% brain..
Your one ugly bastard, you look morbid as sin... The real life fucking gollum from Lord of the Rings..hahahahahha
Victory's fell from your grasp, and it's sickening man...Your dicks the only thing that doesn't slip from ya hands..
Your forever running ya mouth and popping some shit..But do like your trousers and put a 'sock in it bitch'..
So you beat my boy alpha, but I’ve got something planned for today...cos you wont turn the tables again, kinda like Jam Master Jay..

Check this out bitch...
Take my style bitch? I'm about to take your pride... Have you ate up like fat kids trying to bake a pie..
You fake, you tried to act hard, but came off the softest Goin down-hill like charts of stocks that lost their profits..
Lots of losses on your record, like Clipper's Statistics Crazy Sadistic, have ya ass shitting Ballistics..
Rise Artistic? No but a slight autistic w/ his retarded sounds Shove Red noses up ya hole, so ya "Ass really gets Clowned"...

*I Own You*

1 line left...fuck it..

-Nuff said-

Peace bitch
onE

Old 05-15-03, 08:59 PM   #6
X Ecution

IP: 5ED8 B5FB

damn good shyt saladin......can u please peep ma battle..........thx 1.....ill return favor when this is done....1

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=46761

Old 05-16-03, 12:57 AM   #7
Dez

IP: 79AB EAE0

lol......sure is taking rise a long ass time to write a response to this

(3798426666666666666666 3344444333333=43434444

Last edited by Dez : 05-16-03 at 12:59 AM.

Old 05-16-03, 01:20 AM   #8
H4iKU
BANNED: Cheater

Text Record: 27-2
IP: AFE9 1E34

dam that was actually good. rise is gonna have to pull somethin out his ass on this one. but i aint doutin him, not for a sec.

Old 05-16-03, 07:28 AM   #9
Saladin
-Warrior-

IP: 9B91 D0C6

Rise...

I said spit within a day of reading this bitch...

don't duck this.............................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Old 05-16-03, 11:49 AM   #10
Rise

Yo, my fucking CpU fucked up yesterday....I got kicked out of RB, But now that it is Up...I'll drop in 1 sec...brb

Old 05-16-03, 11:50 AM   #11
Rise

The Begining & the End Of Saladins Fame begins Now

**after carefull examination of Saldins Style, Me & My group of scientist have came up with the following**

We've-Noticed-He's-Made-SHIT....so after this, Saladin's voter "Numbers will be falling" like he "Reloaded-The-Matrix"::
We-Dont-Have-The-Patience,Ya see those pic jokes were Kinda-Waisted,Becuase the Same Chicks that like my Pics...Were still laughing about your leaders >Constipation<::
Quote:
Originally posted by shiznit
looks like u needed to take a shit....hehehe..just playin man...
straight ASS pic...nice...

So Now it feels I'm Obligated,To take Some heat off of you-&-your-Bosses::
Here I'll help you make fun of me.....Yo I got more Space on my ForHead than Saladin has Between his wins-&-Losses::lmfao
& I wont compare you to Bin Laden or Salad Tossin, because you've allready played out the Name Jokes::
Arnold?? your shit makes no Fucking since, So after this Everyone on RB will sound like Arnold from different strokes::
Quote:
Future post by Saladin
Yes, I won

Quote:
Post of all Voters Voting after Saladin says that

(whatutalkinboutSaladin?)

>My Pic Again...LooK Closer<

Saladin you couldnt "Flow of your head", if you had half of My Dreds::
"I just dont see this Bitch",Not Saldin though,I mean in my Pic, His mothers on the Other half of the Bed::

He Declined, and Said He's Sorry about the Beef-Lines,Dont worry folks, He's-Fine::
Its Just that he's head Over heals in Shit, So when he saw my pic, he thought I was throwing Up the Peace Sign::

Let Me Straighten It for you Saladin

Your Not Bowl(bold) now, just becuase thats what I put my Salad-In(Saladin), you actually Need Good Rymes::
Fuck Differnt Strokes!!!your "PLAYED LINES" wont "BLOW", Even if you a cast member on Good Times::

DY-NO-MITE.........lmfao....shall we proceed

I see you've posted the >exact same verse< in open Mic, Hoping it would help-Scrimage::
Nice Pic Jokes....sike....your "ass wouldnt be sharp", if the warlords sig, Was your SELF-IMAGE::

**Style Switch**

Shit I made half your verse, fucking biter....the rest was more bullshit than 8-Stables::
Hell even your "bittin shit dont Connect", like this faggot Ate-Staples::
Saladin gets "Picked On", more than "Ape Navals", becuase he cant get a connection even if he "Takes Cable"::

Get the picture yet? Your WACK...if you havent figured it out allready, let me clear it up for you

Who's Next? Cause your foolish threats...got me looking down and saying whats the point? like 2 steps::
Thought you won huh?lol...Only land Slide here is your Crews Rep::

to Bad that was your the best text you have ever wrote...lol...what a waist,Its Unanimous

Another education in elevation

Rise

Last edited by Rise : 05-16-03 at 12:07 PM.

Old 05-16-03, 01:57 PM   #12
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees

Text Record: 36-12
Audio Record: 7-3
IP: 18C0 C7B9

I'm sorry....But Rise...That Comeback Wasn't Strong Enough....Saladin Verse Was Funny As Hell And Sicc........EveryPunch I Wuz Like Oooohhhh....And Rollin...........This ONe Is Going To Saladin.....Good Battle Though....1

Old 05-16-03, 02:27 PM   #13
SpLiTT DeCCiSioN

IP: 37FD 6A64

This was a hot ass battle, but Naw...I gotta go with Rise...cuz those pics lines were getting drug out to the extreme...just spittin about his pic showed no versitility to me...Both verses were hot, but Rise even exposed that you posted your verse before hand and then re-used it...talked about ya crew leader and some other shit...he was just more creative...both threw some hot ass punches...both had flow and consistancy...but Rise just kept it going with the creativity...

Vote: Rise

Old 05-16-03, 05:09 PM   #14
H4iKU
BANNED: Cheater

Text Record: 27-2
IP: 7FEB 4053

yo saladin, ill be honest i thot that that was ur best shit ive seen. but rise jus took it hands down. the pic jokes were funny as hell but he switched the whole thing around and used it against u and still came with punches. Close Match but im gonna go with rise. if there were crew votes, id go with rise.

Old 05-16-03, 05:19 PM   #15
Saladin
-Warrior-

I'm sorry....But Rise...That Comeback Wasn't Strong Enough....Saladin Verse Was Funny As Hell And Sicc........EveryPunch I Wuz Like Oooohhhh....And Rollin...........This ONe Is Going To Saladin.....Good Battle Though....1...

thanks for the honesty...

1-0..Uppin this for votes..

poll votes please..

peace
-1-

and good battle rise...