RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
LILLEM 0 0%
MBenz 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-03, 09:05 PM   #1
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

mbENZ \/ LILLIEM

IP: C1DA C961

10 TO 20 LINES
NO D/R
NO HATE VOTES
NO CREW VOTES
U SPIT FIRST

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Retarded people's heads are to big..I'll be back with something just as funny as watching the Special Olympics..don't worry..
Send a message via AIM to Tsar Casm  
Old 05-23-03, 09:16 PM   #2
lillem

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7ADA 367B

Me spit first aight then. Well i aint pre-written so i'm just gonna drop now or soon dawg...
I'm checkin in....So may da force be wit ya...

Old 05-23-03, 09:27 PM   #3
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

IP: 4577 CD9A

iite im checkin in spit that shit son! im gunna be gone for less than 30 minutes but wen i get back ill spit after you pc
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Retarded people's heads are to big..I'll be back with something just as funny as watching the Special Olympics..don't worry..
Old 05-23-03, 09:58 PM   #4
lillem

IP: 6297 AC6B

<grabs da mike and lets his lyrical insight do da spitting>

Spitting first got dis cat handicapped>pre-writin shows a nigga wit skills lacked> in dis lyrical race fists got ya flat-backed:
face puzzled got ya vocals struggled leaving ya whitefaced cause my lyrics are laced:

these punches are biting harder then winter>you couldn't penatrate even if ya dick where a splinter>
my ryhmes leaving ice-cicles on ya balls>so you'll be comtemplating suicide dont step bitch take da fall:

i'm iller then aids>got my virus ripping you apart like lyrical grenades>
ya looking poker faced cause im pullin out straight hearts to your 2 spades:

ima relocate ya spinal chroad so you'll be whinning like a fucked up DINASOUR>
spread you seven ways on different floors>i cant be MATCHED even if YOU STRUCK A SCORE:

dis cat couldn't SPIT EFFICIENTLY even if his mouth was CONSTRUCTED A DICTIONARY>
YA ryhmes are like novels pre-written anyway dat shit belongs in FICTIONARY: (fake)

ya ryhmes couldnt raise anything even if they where a alarm>i verbal injectioning you leaving tracks in ya ARM>
i'm taking over ya body leaving ya empty like a missle DISARMED>ya couldn't hit HIGHSTEAKS even if ya owned a FARM:

YA RYHMES cant even hit HOMERUNS i'm playin outside da field PENATRATING DEEP INSIDE YA MOM>
ya shit couldn't even hit straight even if you where recairnated a GUN>i'm taking SOULS you clnd't be saved even if u became a NUN:

dis is beef bitch> you couldn't get rid of me if i was herpes ya ryhmes are nothing more then a BALL ITCH>
scratch and ya gone>better ask to be re-born>ya ryhmes dont punch they just prick like baby THORNS:

ya ryhmes cant bite even IF you where a vampire>ya ryhmes be told to FAT KIDS AT CAMPFIRES>
you spitting so much shit re-name ya ass to da PATHOLOGICAL LIAR>YA RYHMES OLD AND SHOULD RE-TIRE:

m-benz>ya ryhmes should sentenced>to life for fakeness cause you couldn't HIT IT EVEN YOU PLAYED FOR DA LAKER---Z:

Old 05-23-03, 10:00 PM   #5
lillem

IP: 6297 AC6B

I hit 20lines in this little bit ya post in..Just wanted to say when i just posted it then...
Da shit i spat spread out more....But all together it was 20lines ok...

Old 05-23-03, 10:25 PM   #6
lillem

IP: 40B2 9385

I'm just wanna say i'm outta here dawg....I spat within 30mins anyways. So hurry ok...
Whateva i'll check in later to see ya drop....I gotta go check some other shit..

Holla...good luck aight

Old 05-23-03, 10:55 PM   #7
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

~~~~~~smacks lillem over da head wit the mic~~~~~~

i'm an unknown all-star but becomin big like lamar odom, you wanna play wit my all-stars, sorry their stuck in my scrotum//

skills are something you lack in precious quantities, since this is bound to be a K/O let me forego with my apologizes//
i may be DEEPly surrounded by the MOBB cuz upon you i can wreak HAVOC and yet be a PRODIGY//
somewhere in my dictionary penis and your mouth find itself an anology//

you faggot, you let elton john console you like a computer mouse, sadly enough like jerry springer im gunna have to tell your spouse//

lillem, you are considerably known for spitten pre-writtens, but what most people on RB dont know is that acctually its is bitten//

shit half the stuff shit you spit didnt make sense, dont you know when you write about now you down put it in the past tense//

all your 7 wins were caught becasue you opponents were a no show, yet the thing is you never informed you opponents of the battle so how where they supposed to know?//

and your 3 losses were due to newbies, but now their stuck to your dick just like groupies//

im more fucused than joe buddens could ever was, lillem's dick gets pumped up when he touches little boys peach fuzz//
lillem teachs little boys birds and the bees, especially how to make the bees really buzz// (if you get wut im seyin)

and your sig dog, thats your after shot when you got caught in my lyrical blaze, just to show you im a master at all trades//

you've been personally attacked by me known to cause lyrical mass murder, havin Jack the Ripper feelin out of shape happenin to wear a gurder//

holy shit im gettin sick of merkin on this herb, lets his ass rest in his cushy house in the suburbs, time to end your ass of to the lyrical curb//

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Old 05-24-03, 04:18 AM   #8
lillem

IP: 9F91 B0D6

uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....uppin for votes....

Old 05-24-03, 11:18 AM   #9
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

IP: 6789 0975

fuckin uppin this shit is not gunna be gettin slept on!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Old 05-24-03, 01:29 PM   #10
x-signals

IP: 28D5 2F72

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=49821

hit that up and ill mos def drop a vote

Old 05-24-03, 02:35 PM   #11
Tonya~Montana
*Is A Fake*

Text Record: 26-11
IP: 7F98 B645

this battle was equally match...lilem was a lil elementary tho..punches did'nt hit that good....disses and wordplay was iight...but no ooh's or ahh's...try makin ya shit harder...and be creative

mbenz was iight...kinda elementary also...wordplay was betta...disses was about the same.....and your punches hit a lil betta

vote mbenz...he edge by a little..

Old 05-24-03, 04:02 PM   #12
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

iite uppin 1-0 poll vote ppl please thanks for the vote tonya............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Old 05-24-03, 05:21 PM   #13
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

aight uppin some more i dont want this slept on.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Old 05-24-03, 05:31 PM   #14
*RC*
BANNED: Cheater

Text Record: 4-11
IP: EFEB 928A

My vote goes to M because I was feelin his flow, Nice Punches...............................

Old 05-24-03, 05:34 PM   #15
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

iite 2-0 uppin for more votes............................................. ..........................................

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers