RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Rap Superstar
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-06, 11:06 PM   #46
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

IP: 7C6D 1B8D

Dear Black Label Records,

My name is Spektikul and Im from Ontario, Canada. I am 20 years old and have had hip-hop around me throughout my whole life. Although I havent actually seriously picked up the mic yet, Im a vet in the online text world at 36-0. I am looking for the opportunity to show you what kind of talent I hold. I could possibly be the next big thing with a little help from Black Label Records. I dont have the money to afford studio time or any high quality recording equipment because Im still in college and its very expensive. All I have right now is a pad, pen, and all these thoughts up in my head. If you would give me a hand putting my thoughts onto paper, and then into a mic, I would be so grateful. What you see is what you get with Spek, Ima down to earth rapper and I tell it like it is, straight to the point. Im not a ganster, Im not a crip or a blood, I am who I am. Basically just a regular kid that loves music and knows how to rhyme. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this letter, and I would appreciate it very much if you would reply back to me when youve not too busy. Ive got the skill, Ive got the heart, all I need is a chance, thanks again,

Sincerely, Spektikul.
Old 11-08-06, 11:17 PM   #47
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

what about gfx heads? lol. i dont do text or audio. not yet atleast.
Old 11-09-06, 11:04 AM   #48
L.E
L.E

IP: 8471 8CE5

There is an extension on this until Friday.

If you do graphics, well, do your ebst at text or audio.
Old 11-09-06, 11:14 AM   #49
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 09F4 F3EF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushed
what about gfx heads? lol. i dont do text or audio. not yet atleast.

then why you on this site son? this is RAPverse.com. haha you done nig

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-06, 06:27 PM   #50
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP: 2372 BC06

Personally I don't think I'm much of anything yet. This is only my 2nd year on the microphone, not even my 2nd year yet. But personally I need some more years on these internet boards to elevate my ability. If any type of record label was ever interested in me of course I wouldn't refuse. My main reason to gettin signed is to help the mainstream out and change it a bit if I ever could. I'm not sayin it would def happen but it's my dream and passion to try and switch the music industry around in the mainstream rap scene. Overall I just gotta keep doin my own thing and keep buildin my abilities.

It don't matter where I'm from either, who gives a shit if I'm Canadian regardless I have the passion to do something with my music. I love writting for the people who love to listen to what I have to say. Sometime I'll do a flossin track but sometimes I'll even whip up a nice story track or even a track just mainly bout life. But I figured if I do some club related type songs I would also be heard by a different genre of music lovers and that way is how I'd get heard. People would more enjoy my flex of styles and I'd get noticed too. But I don't know what exactly you wanted me to say for this but I just wanna say that I'm mainly just trying to elevate and carrying on with my passion and do what I love to do!

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-06, 07:23 PM   #51
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: 5043 32F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
then why you on this site son? this is RAPverse.com. haha you done nig

heh. tried leaving. dunno why but i keep coming back. i jus check out the songs n shit.
Old 11-09-06, 09:09 PM   #52
Zach Warden
New to RV

IP: 63BD B3C8

when it comes to my music... i have to be the most UNDERESTIMATED person due to my age and time ive been rappin (1 year)... no matter where i go with music im always the young'n, but when i stand up an say what i got to say, thoughts change pretty fast... im not really known at all, but i have been offered 2 tours an 2 deals to minor labels, but didnt end up doing any of them because until recently, i didnt have my license.

when it comes to gettin shit done, i hop to it. ive very dedicated to rap, an i rarely do anything, leaving ALOT of time to work on projects an what not. when i do chill with friends, im always the young one... the 16 year old in the crowd of grown men. but no matter what it takes, i do what i have to, to fit in an take the spot light (weather its running out between 2 cars or massively overdosting, lol).

when it comes to my style, ive very UNIQUE... im a kid from indiana (mid-west) mixed with a tad of southerness, giving me a one of a kind voice allowing me to kick many different styles. when i first started listenin to rap, i only listened to Eminem (from ages 12-14). after that came the crunk era... but that didnt even last a year. when i first turned 16 i started gettin my head into the underground, started listenin to Hard Target, and DZK. i stared payin attention to lyricists i found had meening, like Jadakiss, Pac, Jay-Z, The Game, Akon, and Serius Jones. i leave my dreams open, simple accomplishes are getting known, shooting a video, an meeting some of the emcees i just named. my main goal is to go on tour an hit a stage = P.

www.soundclick.com/zwbattles
www.soundclick.com/zachwarden
www.myspace.com/itszachwarden
Send a message via AIM to Zach Warden   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-06, 03:42 AM   #53
JPoll
I'm So Punny

IP: ECDF 97C5

Me i do this thing because i feel it, words to me are the strongest human accomplishment. Doesn't matter who you are, if you have the power of speech you have the world at your finger tips. I've been rapping since I was about in grade 10, so I guess around 7 or so years. Most of my close 'school' friends aren't really into hip hop. So, I've learnt how to play many instruments through out the years. Guitar is what I mainly focus on, but instrumentals have always been second on the totem poll to me. It's always been about tugging about people's emotions, and making them really FEEL a song. I love it when people can start a conversation over a song, music is my life. I've done shows, battles whatever I mainly just like doing it, for me. I think internet rapping is the future, because rap has always been about the newest 'shit'. I remember the first rap song i heard that I played until the c.d didn't work. Souls of Mischief with the famous '93 til infinity. I was shocked by how they flowed and changed schemes while still rhyming and staying perfectly on subject. Then i got heavy into the new york underground sound, and after that i was huge into the minnesota scene, rhymesayers etc. But i just love hip hop. Anyways I'm high and this probably doesn't make sense, but i'm hear to win this, even if the prize isn't out there.
Old 11-10-06, 04:05 PM   #54
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

IP: 77BB E1E2

Dear Mr. A&R,

I'm writing to you as to why I would be a valuable asset to your company. As you may or may not know, my crew recently won an Aboriginal Music Award for Best Rap or Hip Hop cd. With no major backing, and going against 5 other groups, all backed by major labels. For an independant group or individual, it shows how much work we all put in on an individual basis, to ensure we reached the most fans, and kept them enjoying what they heard. If that isn't the entire drive of what you're looking for, I don't know what is.

I, myself would be a great solo addition to your team because of the numerous things I bring to the table. I'm 1) An established & respected emcee throughout Canada, 2) a sought after ghostwriter (see Eloquence - "Fly" - 2005 Canadian Aboriginal Music Award Nominee), and 3) An established producer. (See Cappo's - My time has come, Rayne - Untitled, two full albums I've produced, and numerous other individual single's released)

So basically, my proven record of success proves why you need me. I'm a self made man, and this is just with hip hop. So yea... I'm ill and whatnot

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-06, 05:08 PM   #55
dazy
what dat be...

IP: 5021 8C8D

Send a message via AIM to dazy Send a message via MSN to dazy   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-06, 07:25 PM   #56
LnC
New to RV

IP: F7E3 42B8

Dear Black Label Records,

I am a 17 year old male representing in the UK for 3Letter Entertainment & H20...but most of all I represent myself. I have been writing for 2years but only been on the mic for about a year and a half. I have come across many different people in the game so far who have turned there back on me as my skills wern't as good as theres when I started back in the day...however now they are all wanting to come back and do tracks...I think that explains how much I have grown over the past year, better quality, better lyrics with numerous multi's flowing instantly with tracks coming out on the regular. I go to sleep thinking of lyrics/tracks and wake up thinking about what I am going to record or what I could work on. I am always looking to improve by listening openly to comments on my tracks even if its criticsm which is from HATERS...I still look at it in a way to make my overall delivery better to reach as many people as possible.

I don't need to go on about who is an influence to me because there are too many and it's played out just sitting her saying why I should be signed. I am just bringing something COMPLETELY different to the table with my UK voice and my UK flow...it's unique...believe that!

-LnC-
Old 11-27-06, 04:41 PM   #57
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Hello Mr. Executive Fuck Face,

You are a fuck face. Luckily, I have something to remedy that ailment --- me. I won third place in some poetry contest I didn't even mean to enter with a shitty poem; won first in state in a mandatory school contests when the poem itself, in retrospect, makes no sense whatsoever; and won first state in an essay contest.

Also, fuck you.

Sincerely,

Hades Crazy (I'm a rebel)