RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-08, 10:58 AM   #31
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 0E2B 78A8

the q is pretty average in terms of lyrical ability....
Old 05-04-08, 02:03 PM   #32
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AAB1 5B5E

THE Q IS BITCH MADE.... and far below average.... Im tired of this fag acting like king shit... when he's a poor peasant's turd droppings.... for real... FUCK YOU NIGGA... and bitch that birthed you.

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-08, 05:29 PM   #33
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 2998 9024

Ok, all bnullshit aside. Its facts we came for.

Tha q: 36 years old, still on rap site, still using myspace, still making music in his bed room, still telling people half his age how much 'better' he his than them, still repping a fake label that he made up himself simply because no label would even glance twice at his wack music, still dissing soldier boy whos half his age.

Still never gonna make it in rap.

fact!
Old 05-04-08, 11:37 PM   #34
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D168 6D7C

<< had fan groups made on myspace & facebook by people OTHER than me or my friends

<< performed AS THE HALFTIME SHOW for my former high school's homecoming football game, which was also senior night (i don't know how shit like this is where you're from, but around here Friday nights in the fall = high school football)

<< recognized at Busch Gardens 7+ hours from my residence as "Blayboy" b/c of my music

<< huge college fan base

<< my pastor/old ladies at my church have listened to and like my shit

<< whole family likes my shit (not hard to believe, but you mentioned it)

<< everybody from my high school treated me like a celebrity when i went back home after my first group of tracks i put out (that never really made it into a solid album)... not even playing.

and the thing is, i'm not even trying to brag, and i don't even claim to be the most widespreadly (not a word) liked person on this site. or even close. i could name 5 people on this website more successful as rappers than me. i'm in college and right now my education/work experience is getting the majority of my attention.

i just made that list as a point to prove that you shouldn't come on here with a big head because you basically have the same e-success with support from your friends/family that i did 2 years ago.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 05-04-08, 11:40 PM   #35
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 005A 2003

^Word? Link me to the facebook group. I could add it to the large amount of groups I joined

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-08, 11:48 PM   #36
Blay'all

^ lol, no bullshit but i already stated i wasn't trying to brag, AND i stated that it was ~2 years ago... so when i stopped rapping for about a year or so and deleted my myspace and everything they got closed up. i pretty much closed up everything i had related to my rap shit b/c i figured it would look worse for me to have a myspace page with the same 4 tracks on it for a year trying to act like i'm making moves than it would for me to just delete it then make a new one when i get back on my grind, which is what i'm doing now.

Old 05-04-08, 11:49 PM   #37
Blay'all

oh yeah, forgot to mention... there is still 1 facebook group up, but it was created by me before any of this other shit i described even happened, and i never closed it up. just search "blayboy fan club"

Old 05-05-08, 07:59 AM   #38
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: EEE4 3BF8

honeslty ive tryed to listen to q and beside the dick sucking and all that,
hes not really even mediocer just boring in my opinion
Old 05-07-08, 10:08 PM   #39
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: F4CB 9C09

the only support your gonna get is from the gay community...nuff said
Old 05-08-08, 12:46 AM   #40
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: E8A0 59CD

q you havent done shit stfu... you talk bout how your music is great bro but it aint. Its not bad but its not great. You brag so much about alll these people that heard your ass? When I kept writing music back in the day and i wasnt even good i was able to get 16000 plays in one month in one of my song and get rank 7 and one in soundclick. Want proof? links at the bottom. This was just on the 2nd song I've ever done. On myspace, I've had a fan base that spread to as far as the philippines. I had people in chicago telling me how they love my music and how they had their entire family listening to it. I had people already offering to buy a mixtape from me when i never even planned on making one. Like you said, my whole family loves my songs but eh? Whos family doesnt? I got niggas like your ass lovin my tracks. But hey I never bragged about it? I got 300x more plays than you on myspace and dont even make new songs anymore. I even performed in front of 4,000 people just in my junior year in high school, what about your lame ass? You brag so much when theres nothin to brag about. Your lyrics aint bad, but your ego makes no one want to listen to you. Once someone criticizes your work you argue back like a fckin black bitch that wont shut up. no offense to neone else but foreal. Your nothin, you dont have to stop rap but damn, stfu already. No one gives a fuck. Its sad how you try to make so much beef in this damn website just to get some plays on your myspace or soundclick? its pathetic and gives so many people a reason to hate gay fags like your ass that dont stop crying like the fckin bitch u are. Stfu already..here

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...&songID=2654618

www.FG-Servers.com

Last edited by Dabatos : 05-08-08 at 12:50 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-08, 01:47 AM   #41
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

Text Record: 8-12
Audio Record: 5-5
IP: 0FC2 BD43

*Has done performances in 48 of the 50 Contigous states and 2 countries. (Germany and England)...
ENOUGH.

Q you know i would never unnecesairly hate on you but i think you're letting the pressure of life go to your head.

P.S.

**Is a published poet in U.S. and Germany

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......
Old 05-09-08, 01:50 AM   #42
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: F67E 3D56

<<< hurt his finger playin ball yesterday
is q realy 36?

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-08, 02:57 AM   #43
J Summers

IP: 6690 59DF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
q you havent done shit stfu... you talk bout how your music is great bro but it aint. Its not bad but its not great. You brag so much about alll these people that heard your ass? When I kept writing music back in the day and i wasnt even good i was able to get 16000 plays in one month in one of my song and get rank 7 and one in soundclick. Want proof? links at the bottom. This was just on the 2nd song I've ever done. On myspace, I've had a fan base that spread to as far as the philippines. I had people in chicago telling me how they love my music and how they had their entire family listening to it. I had people already offering to buy a mixtape from me when i never even planned on making one. Like you said, my whole family loves my songs but eh? Whos family doesnt? I got niggas like your ass lovin my tracks. But hey I never bragged about it? I got 300x more plays than you on myspace and dont even make new songs anymore. I even performed in front of 4,000 people just in my junior year in high school, what about your lame ass? You brag so much when theres nothin to brag about. Your lyrics aint bad, but your ego makes no one want to listen to you. Once someone criticizes your work you argue back like a fckin black bitch that wont shut up. no offense to neone else but foreal. Your nothin, you dont have to stop rap but damn, stfu already. No one gives a fuck. Its sad how you try to make so much beef in this damn website just to get some plays on your myspace or soundclick? its pathetic and gives so many people a reason to hate gay fags like your ass that dont stop crying like the fckin bitch u are. Stfu already..here

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...&songID=2654618

Tha Q is better than You...
this is true...
i like ice cream soup...
u have to stirr it until its stew...
Old 05-09-08, 03:22 AM   #44
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: EEE4 3BF8

so now q just will randomly jumps on just to talk shit or has he been doing this for a while..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..