RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-07, 12:32 AM   #1
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP:

Nah kid, you and your boy aint making it in the industry you trying to step in to. you dont know the 1st thing about what you're talking about. and WTF and LOL at you saying all those southern rappers are like one person and sound the same then you go and say so i started rapping like 2pac, biggie, etc. wtf was the point you were trying to make. dont say they all sound the same like they're the same person then go say your gonna rap like these guys. your just contradicting yourself.

and you think southern rappers are the only ones that rap about "bitches" and "cars". . .shit right of the top of the head you listed Jay-z and biggie, and they both made songs about "bitches" and shit lol...Jay-z in da song "big pimpin", and biggie omg, you dont know what the hell you talkin about fo real homie.
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-07, 04:27 AM   #2
KM

IP:

^^^^^^didn't jay z also make big pimpin with UGK ?....rappers from the south...hmmm...texas.....lol yeah i believe so.....im no genius at rap or anything like that Lax....but ive been doin this shit for a long time...and i can tell u that u gonna need more than just big words....its not always how much punches.. metas.. multis... all that shit... in your case "big words"....u put down...its bout your delivery and its affect with the skills u got......but yeah just my opinion...its good u tryin to elevate....and u had to start some where...but theres always somewhere u can improve before u go thinkin u all ready know how to do the shit like u are natural with it....ive been doin this shit for many years and still tryin to elevate and take advise from others.....but keep workin on it....~1~
Old 09-27-07, 06:21 AM   #3
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP:

am i the only who noticed teru's verse about the thread starter lol

and lmao @ lyrical mineral i was actually catching jokes from that haha
Old 09-27-07, 08:55 AM   #4
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

okay lets all be grown men...or in ur case judicial...grown women.

n u are reading HIS stuff...not mine...and me and him are NOT partners..im just helping him out. n nobodys tryin to be the next eminem...im just rappin with other friends..
Old 09-28-07, 12:55 AM   #5
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic.
okay lets all be grown men...or in ur case judicial...grown women.

lmao...the funny thing is thats probably the best punch i've heard from the both of you.
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote