RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-06, 09:47 PM   #1
twenty9
Middle Weight

Text Record: 2-8
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Why do you believe in jesus?

IP: B525 44D9

The Q told a guy to make a thread with this title, since im bored, i'll do it. Im not quite sure what he would want sum1 to do with this thread but i'll take a wild guess.

I myself am not a christian, i dont have any problems with any religeon, people need an explanation for the unknown. any ways, why do you believe in jesus and god and if you dont believe in them please do not leave a long explanation telling me why because i dont really care, i have my own reasons for not believing in them and i have enough of them.

Why is jesus your prophet, why do the christians on this site follow him and god?
Old 03-08-06, 09:20 PM   #2
dazy
what dat be...

IP: 5021 8C8D

i aint cristian and i believe in jesus cus if i didnt then i would be weird i dont believe he was born on christmas day or that he was killed on a cross it was a pole not a cross and like i dont believe in unicorns either
Send a message via AIM to dazy Send a message via MSN to dazy   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-06, 10:55 PM   #3
twenty9
Middle Weight

^ actually he was killed on a cross. crucifiction was a very popular method of killin ppl for the romans, cuz it was nice and slow. he wasn't born on christmas day, christmas day is his bithday. but i appritiate hearin your opinion.
Old 03-08-06, 10:57 PM   #4
dazy
what dat be...

IP: 5021 8C8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty9
^ actually he was killed on a cross. crucifiction was a very popular method of killin ppl for the romans, cuz it was nice and slow. he wasn't born on christmas day, christmas day is his bithday. but i appritiate hearin your opinion.

ur bitrhday is the day u were born and anyways we was born some other time, and he was killed on a straight pole not a fucking cross
Send a message via AIM to dazy Send a message via MSN to dazy   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 12:18 AM   #5
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

I Don't Believe in Jesus.

Shit is just to fake, God would not send him down in a human life form.
Old 03-09-06, 03:51 AM   #6
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC REAL
i aint cristian and i believe in jesus cus if i didnt then i would be weird i dont believe he was born on christmas day or that he was killed on a cross it was a pole not a cross and like i dont believe in unicorns either

Wait lemme get this straight...

You arent a christian, but you believe in jesus because if you dont believe in jesus its "wierd." hmmm ok... fuckin idiot. And it WAS a cross, you cant crucify someone on a straight pole.

You are right about christmas day though. Of course jesus wasnt born in december, nobody knows when he was born exactly. It was probably like march 22 or some gay date. They just celebrate his birth on december 25th, because our society is hell bent on consumerism and they need a reason to boost sales and shit.
Old 03-09-06, 07:06 AM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

^^Actually, based on the biblical account of his birth, he would have been born around august or september.

One thing non-believers also need to understand is that Jesus wasn't just a prophet. He was the son of God and is God now.

All power belongs to him.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 08:50 AM   #8
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 860D ECBB

I believe Jesus was a prophet but I don't believe he was the son of God
in the way it's written.

We are all gods childrean ? so dosen't that make Jesus our brother.
Old 03-09-06, 02:55 PM   #9
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: 63C3 C75D

Because he mow's my lawn.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 03:23 PM   #10
twenty9
Middle Weight

dammit serb, i said in the beginning i didnt need any theories or anything about him not existing.
Old 03-09-06, 03:25 PM   #11
twenty9
Middle Weight

also, jesus' birth didnt mark the beginning of time, the romans screwed up on the date he was actually born in 3 B.C
Old 03-09-06, 10:46 PM   #12
Axe Affect
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 0464 7473

I belive in God and Jesus. Why would somebody make up something that all he did. He cured the possessed, gave sight to the blind, walked on water. The virgin Mary gave birth to him. I don't care what yall say, but I believe in God and Jesus. 100% Faith and 100% belief that there is a Heaven.
Old 03-10-06, 06:38 PM   #13
twenty9
Middle Weight

^ thanx 4 your opinion but why do you believe in him?
Old 03-10-06, 08:10 PM   #14
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

What OMB said...you're fucking going to believe in Jesus because if you don't your not normal? Does that make cripples weird because they are missing something or have an extra something others don't?

They don't know the birth of Jesus...it couldn't have been 3 B.C., as far as I see. It was either about 4 B.C. or 7 B.C., as that's the only time where something as bright as the Star could've been seen.

I respect Q for his knowledgeable faith, but I hate people who base their faith off the ignorance of what they don't know.

Why would somebody make up something that all he did? There's a number of reasons if you think about it...to solidify the teachings of God and thus make the notion that he exists and creates miracles more likely...to continue to make people believe that if you do not turn to the church then you would suffer for eternity? Too few people actually know the level of distortion that was the result of The Roman Catholic Church's interference by incorporating their views into the Bible...correct me if I'm wrong, someone who is more educated on this subject.

Wasn't the original tale of Jesus Christ initially in a forgotten language, aramic I think it was? Historians still debate if he was actually hanged on the cross or a tree in the forest...the forest thing would go hand in hand with Odin's Rune story, where he hung himself on Yggdrasil the World Tree as a sacrifice, Odin to Odin, himself to himself, to give himself the power to help the world.

Religion is a topic that no one can ever agree on...
Old 03-10-06, 08:11 PM   #15
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

Seriously?

Well I do because I believe in brighter days.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote