RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-04, 01:10 PM   #91
DeVaZtAtE MinDz
Light Weight

IP: 0934 DA79

Whatever the case is Em is better than Jigga lmao!!!!!

"Eminem murdered you on your on track" - Nas (in reference to "Renegade")

Been 'Round Since '01 Fuccaaa
Send a message via AIM to DeVaZtAtE MinDz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-04, 09:07 AM   #92
Pman
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AE1E E873

Canibus is way better than em all u have to do is pick up the funk flex album with DMX Norega and canibus on it to see the level Canibus is on. the last tracks on the Cd are all freestyle. there are hardly any any rap songs(written) as hot as what canibus was spitting freestyling. Em is hot but canibus is intelectural, canibus's lyrics stimulate thought. I was watching 106 n parrk the other day and a DJ was on there for the battles and after the battle they asked him who he thought was the best freestyler out and he said canibus is the best out there.
Old 03-31-04, 05:07 PM   #93
darshmatix
Flyweight

IP: B08A F48A

just cuz the guy on freestyle fridays says he's the best, dont mean he is...nd being INTELLECTUAL has nothin to do wit freestylin anyways. People without education go out and freestyle. i kno kids that havn't even been to school and they freestyle nasty. and eminem isn't just a freestyler...he's been holdin down mainstream hip hop for 4 years and countin...and he can spit nasty and write up shit some people can't even dream of...just cuz canibus uses big words that you gotta look up in the dictionary, doesn't make him intellectual...all u gotta do is type in what ur tryin to say in thesauraus.com and look for the big word that rhymes wit wut ur tryin to say...i'm just sayin that i think eminem is much better and plus...in the long run, all you kids who take canibus over eminem....eminem's gonna have the last laugh cuz he already has more assets and fame in his four years than cannibus will ever have...and thas why he is the best and can shit all over canibus.......

peace
Old 03-31-04, 06:42 PM   #94
S-killz
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-3
IP: 6D4F D491

fame got nothing to do with it
have you even heard canubis's tracks?
look at the lyrics and see that he dont spend his time writing being a punk-ass dissing other rappers and cry about his crakckhead mama and his slutty wife.
canibis is much more amture than eminem.

i got respect eminem and all and think he is a great emcee, but he talks too much shit that he cant back-up physically(cause he talks about breaking bones and shit)
he would be great if he rapped about something else, since he first came to the mianstream scene all his songs have always had simliarities like

the real slimshady---without me---my name is what, its all the same shit

i stil stick with my statement about canubis neing a better emcee than em.
Old 03-31-04, 07:53 PM   #95
darshmatix
Flyweight

IP: B08A F48A

check it out skillz, listen to Infinite (the song not the whole album) and tell me what you think. If eminem wanted to pull dictionary words out of his ass like canibus does, he can...he just doesn't need to do it anymore cuz he is much better now...he uses word play and can get his message out much better...also, when ur the heavyweight in mainstream hip hop, of course u need a couple of songs like without me or the real the real slim shady to keep the money comin in and keep mainstream listeners attentive. If he wanted, he could easily switch it back to the "infinite" days, but he doesn't need to...he's already the best without having to do all that extra crap by just going on his own merit...also, most people talk too much shit that they can't back up...look at anyone...just cuz they been shot or stabbed, doesn't mean that they can fuck anyone up...however, most people use those things in disses for word play and rhymes...even canibus with his "12 guage at short range" theory. even u said that it's clever word play with vocab...that doesn't mean he's gonna go out and shoot someone.....yea canibus is good but honest to god...he's not even on the same level as eminem
Old 03-31-04, 08:45 PM   #96
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: B18A 27B8

^ thank you, listen to that and see if you understand 70% of the words (excluding a, and, i and it) plus if you listen to it, he rhymes about 3 times each line, and then starts out the next line, even if he has a different rhyme scheme, he still rhymes the first part of the sentence with the earlier rhyme scheme, best lyricist ever.
Old 04-01-04, 12:58 PM   #97
DeVaZtAtE MinDz
Light Weight

IP: 0934 DA79

Everyone got they opinions, fame aside i still say canibus is better. And eminem is not the greatest of all time nor is canibus it is

Been 'Round Since '01 Fuccaaa
Send a message via AIM to DeVaZtAtE MinDz   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-04, 03:19 PM   #98
S-killz
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-3
IP: 3F6C 2571

well no one can say who is the best of all time^^^^^^^^^

unless you wanna go with math and numbers,,,,,,,,,,,tupac devours all, he has the most record sales than anyone else, i think
Old 04-01-04, 05:00 PM   #99
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: B18A 27B8

math and numbers eminem is the best of all time, think about it, dont jump to conclusions and then see why i say that.
Old 04-03-04, 04:28 AM   #100
HeXen
Dont Push Me Of Regret It

Text Record: 19-9
IP: 92E6 7769

both r good...but they aint any were near ths best of all time

More Gifted Than Christmas

Minds So Unclear Like Third World Water
Send a message via MSN to HeXen Send a message via Yahoo to HeXen   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-04, 08:17 PM   #101
WhiteBoi217
New to RB

Text Record: 0-3
IP: 525C DB9E

Canibus totally esspecialy on 4/20