RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-07, 03:41 PM   #1
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
Are you above the influence of ignorance?

IP: 1E40 50ED

http://www.abovetheignorance.org/

Very informative site, valid facts from research conducted all over the world about Marijuanas Negative/Postive effects.

Or you know, you can believe the "Reefer Madness" bullshit you're fed, because you know like, it'll make you a maniac, with no life and no brain cells.

Last edited by DJ-Sydm : 11-09-07 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-09-07, 03:54 PM   #2
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

Illy site thanks DJ-Sydm
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 11-09-07, 06:47 PM   #3
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

A lot of times, when people say that marijuana ruins people's lives and shit...these people already do this without marijuana. Plenty of people are fucking retards and push away their friends. A lot of the people who smoke marijuana and are failures were failures before they started smoking marijuana anyway. I don't really know any kid that was a super-student and then smoked a joint and became an idiot.
Old 11-09-07, 08:29 PM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1BFC 8AB3

^^I know a bunch of kids like that bro.
Old 11-09-07, 08:30 PM   #5
сварливый

That's also Quebec homie.

I'm with Hades on this one, I've never seen it happen either, not to a smart kid.
Old 11-09-07, 08:36 PM   #6
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Quote:
^^I know a bunch of kids like that bro.

How well did you know them? The people I know were either always smart but still laid back, and pot only loosened up their laziness a bit more even though they are still smart behind all that laziness, or they were just pretty stupid in the first place and then began smoking pot. Prime example of the latter was the kid who was high and decided to leap over the trash fire in my backyard with gasoline on his legs. Long story short, he ended up in the hospital for about six months and my family got the shit sued out of them. He ran around in circles on fire for like twenty seconds, even though our house use to be right next to a fucking lake.
Old 11-09-07, 09:27 PM   #7
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

^- Rofl, well, I consider myself pretty intelligent but I've had my fair share of stupid acts, you know, homemade fireworks, gunpowder + a lighter = 3rd degree burns on my left leg and right hand, luckily, my hand is fine, just a lil scar on my pinky' and one big ass one on my leg but unless you look close you can't even tell, but unfortunately I was sober at the time
Old 11-10-07, 02:25 AM   #8
Magic5

IP: 5384 D51B

Honestly, who really gives two shits about marijuana and whether or not it's legal? It seems like a huge waste of time to do all this research or whatever because it's not going to make a difference.
Old 11-10-07, 10:12 AM   #9
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

^- Shows how little you know on the subject, the legalization plays a big part in the economy and other things, its a $15 Billion dollar "industry".

Im sure we've all seen "Armageddon", well, Nasa's budget for detecting any meteor/asteroid/comet is only $4 MILLION, where as the government spends 1 BILLION annualy jailing Marijuana related crimes which are usually non-violent offenders. Creating more jail space for violent ones, less money being wasted on jailing stoners, more money for other important things.

FFS prohibition has killed more people than Marijuana itself, there are no reported deaths.

Also, the government views Marijuana as having no medicinal value, which is complete bullshit as studies have shown. Its a valid treatment for a variety things.

On top of that, the goverment will finally leave old people alone. The state of California has medical Marijuana, but the D.E.A, under federal law, refuses to comply with state law, so they bust down the doors of "dispensaries" waiving AR 15's in the faces of people in wheelchairs and on crutches, they act like its a damn cartel.

Also, if Marijuana is legalized that creates the possibilty of a viable and usable fuel from hemp.

Get educated.
Old 11-10-07, 11:17 AM   #10
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Man, everyone knows marijuana will never be legalized, because it can't be taxed like the government wants it to be.
Old 11-10-07, 11:37 AM   #11
сварливый

It's true, I've known this for a while myself.

the government makes more money by it being illegal.

They spend money to catch these "law breakers" but make all that money back by charging them fines.

However wasting jail space just pisses me off.

I don't believe that you should punish anyone for ANYTHING unless they have the ability to do whatever it is that's bothering you enough to the point where you should kill them.

Smoking marijuana at heavy amounts doesn't bother anyone unless you're blowing smoke in non-weed smoker's faces...

you can kill others to the point you should be executed,
you can rape to that point,
you can steal to that point

but setting a plant on fire and inhaling the smoke? nah.
Old 11-11-07, 11:59 PM   #12
Magic5

IP: 5384 D51B

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-Sydm
^- Shows how little you know on the subject, the legalization plays a big part in the economy and other things, its a $15 Billion dollar "industry".

Im sure we've all seen "Armageddon", well, Nasa's budget for detecting any meteor/asteroid/comet is only $4 MILLION, where as the government spends 1 BILLION annualy jailing Marijuana related crimes which are usually non-violent offenders. Creating more jail space for violent ones, less money being wasted on jailing stoners, more money for other important things.

FFS prohibition has killed more people than Marijuana itself, there are no reported deaths.

Also, the government views Marijuana as having no medicinal value, which is complete bullshit as studies have shown. Its a valid treatment for a variety things.

On top of that, the goverment will finally leave old people alone. The state of California has medical Marijuana, but the D.E.A, under federal law, refuses to comply with state law, so they bust down the doors of "dispensaries" waiving AR 15's in the faces of people in wheelchairs and on crutches, they act like its a damn cartel.

Also, if Marijuana is legalized that creates the possibilty of a viable and usable fuel from hemp.

Get educated.

LMFAO, get educated?!

Yeah, bro, you know 100x more then me about the legalization of marijuana. PROPS DOG. "Knows a lot about marijuana." Drop that shit on your resume bro, good jobs guaranteeed.

Get the fuck out of here. I'm WAY more educated then you, you fucking idiot. Go spend your time doing something that actually matters and will actually help to advance your life, you worthless piece of shit. You would have to be the biggest waste of life I've seen on this board (okay, second - wickedclown takes first). Cool, you can list off statistics about the legalization of marijuana, but WHO GIVES A FUCK?!

Swallow a grenade, fag.
Old 11-12-07, 12:20 AM   #13
сварливый

I know huh lmfao

i don't give a shit that most of my precious tax money instead of going to my health care or should-be-free college education is going to the jailing of people doing nothing with their lives

rofl

these idiots need to learn a lesson.
Old 11-12-07, 04:31 AM   #14
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: F812 6631

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
LMFAO, get educated?!

Yeah, bro, you know 100x more then me about the legalization of marijuana. PROPS DOG. "Knows a lot about marijuana." Drop that shit on your resume bro, good jobs guaranteeed.

Get the fuck out of here. I'm WAY more educated then you, you fucking idiot. Go spend your time doing something that actually matters and will actually help to advance your life, you worthless piece of shit. You would have to be the biggest waste of life I've seen on this board (okay, second - wickedclown takes first). Cool, you can list off statistics about the legalization of marijuana, but WHO GIVES A FUCK?!

Swallow a grenade, fag.

haha .
Old 11-12-07, 07:17 AM   #15
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Well obviously this topic peaked your interest for you to post and than come back again, so its pretty evident you care. Secondly, get educated, Im not saying I know more than you, I found a link I thought half the weed smokers here would find interesting considering it disproves half of what the government tells you about it.

Yeah go ahead, be ignorant, think you know everything and keep wasting your tax dollars. Awesome, such an intelligent guy. As far as education, maybe if you had better schooling you wouldnt have such trouble articulating thoughts, pretty great example given that you have to curse every few sentences to feel masculine, pretty funny if you ask me, go ahead get gully with your keyboard while someones trying to help you better understand something you have limited knowledge of.

Oh and yeah, I'd rather pay $4 a gallon for gas and continuously be dependant on foreign oil rather than use hemp which is cost effective and cleaner, but yeah, you know, I’m like Mim‘, I just have money falling right out of my ass. So yeah, because I don’t know something Ill just insult the person who does because that makes me feel good about me. Rigght

Don't swallow a grenade, "Get Educated", you sure love that one

Last edited by DJ-Sydm : 11-12-07 at 07:23 AM.