RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-03, 10:09 AM   #106
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B691 B3C4

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. LEGEND
TO DUMBFuck BRUKLOR & DUMBFUCK MuhThugga

You fuckin wannabe stupid asses. WTF do you know about this shit huh. Nothin. WE that's right BLACK people MADE this shit OK. SO WTF you mean bring my race down some more. WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS WHEN MY CULTURE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SITE YOUR ON!!! WHOSE RACE IS TRYING TO BE LIKE WHOSE? SO HOW THE FUCK AM I BRINGING MY RACE DOWN? BECAUSE I LIKE FREE AND SOULFUL HIP-HOP, BECAUSE I WANNA CELEBRATE MY CULTURE, BY DANCING, SINGING LYRICS TOGETHER WITH MY FRIENDS.

WTF huh, YOU KNOW WHY YOU THINK GANGSTA RAP IS "BELOW" YOU? CAUSE YOU ARE UNCONSCIOUS TO THE REAL WORLD YOU DUMMIES. AS LONG AS THERE ARE GHETTOS, THERE WILL BE GANGSTA RAP. PEOPLE LIKE TO HEAR MUSIC THEY CAN RELATE TO STUPID. AS LONG AS WE CAN'T FIND JOBS, WE'LL SELL DOPE. AS LONG AS THEIR ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO STOP THEM FROM FEEDING THEIR KIDS, THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE. AS LONG AS THERE IS VIOLENCE THERE WILL BE WAR STORIES...

AS FAR AS BRINGING MY RACE DOWN, HUH LOL I DON'T THINK SO, CAUSE FOR EVERY 50 CENT, THERES A HUNDRED BURNT OUT TRASHY METAL HEADS. you see WE ain't down for that shit huh

huh, sorry, I just can't stand ignorance, tread carefully children, don't disrepect the God and he won't disrespect you....

Muh ripped your shit a new gateway out, so I won't waste my time.

Mr. So Called Legend, if you can't stand ignorance you must be sitting down, beside yourself. Biatch.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-03, 10:56 AM   #107
MR. LEGEND

Text Record: 0-1
IP: B944 C9DF

^^^Stupid wannabe ass^^^

lol, that was cute though....
Old 09-04-03, 11:02 AM   #108
self
one wink

Quote:
Originally posted by DEL the funkee
if bruklor and muhthugga dont like canibus they have that right, its as simple as that.

bringing in all this other shit is just ignorant.

so shut the hell up with your preaching shit.

Thank you for putting that ("they have that right, its as simple as that"), your very right. But you are somewhat wrong, lol, well only because of your statement "if bruklor and muhthugga dont like canibus"... I don't not like Cani, its just that I don't listen to him a lot or anything. I don't mind him, he's better than a lot of the shit out there.

Old 09-04-03, 11:06 AM   #109
self
one wink

Quote:
^^^Stupid wannabe ass^^^

lol, that was cute though....

"Wannabe"? I'm a wannabe? What the fuck exactly is it I [i]want to be[/b]? ...Precisely, I am what I am, and what I am is who I want to be.
Old 09-04-03, 11:15 AM   #110
MR. LEGEND

enjoy yourself whoever you are, just don't get into racial/political conversations,your comments make you sound 5 years old.
Old 09-04-03, 11:21 AM   #111
self
one wink

Kid, when I was 5 years old I was still smarter than you. So go suck on a lightbulb, You need a clue.
Old 09-04-03, 11:34 AM   #112
MR. LEGEND

Yeah, "suck on a light bulb", that was a good one. Of course you were smarter than me. Would you like to further my point?
Old 09-04-03, 12:34 PM   #113
self
one wink

Sure. Here, your arguing with a guy that has the power to ban you.
Old 09-04-03, 02:17 PM   #114
MR. LEGEND

Yall wonder why this site ain't pumpin like it's supposed too. STOP bannin people for bullshit. Shit If I can't be Mr. Legend, I'm not comin back. And I'm takin all my homies with me. I wonder how many times that shit happen? All because the mod had too much attitude, or pride. Ban me? You need to close this thread.

LOOK MAN, I don't Agree with you! AND I'm not gonna hold my tongue.

Not like I'm running around free postin in shit, spamin and the likes of some of the crazy ass shit people get away with that goes on around here.
Old 09-04-03, 02:22 PM   #115
self
one wink

Quote:
Yall wonder why this site ain't pumpin like it's supposed too. STOP bannin people for bullshit. Shit If I can't be Mr. Legend, I'm not comin back. And I'm takin all my homies with me. I wonder how many times that shit happen? All because the mod had too much attitude, or pride. Ban me? You need to close this thread.

LOOK MAN, I don't Agree with you! AND I'm not gonna hold my tongue.

Not like I'm running around free postin in shit, spamin and the likes of some of the crazy ass shit people get away with that goes on around here.

You fucking idiot. We don't go around banning people for personal reasons. I was mearly saying I could.
Old 09-04-03, 03:13 PM   #116
MR. LEGEND

I am DONE with this thread, I don't care how many ignorant remarks you guys make...

I not gonna waste anymore time...
Old 09-04-03, 03:16 PM   #117
Split~Barz
BANNED

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 399E F0FD

...What are yall arguing about anyway ?...
Old 09-04-03, 10:20 PM   #118
Sage
Banned

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 0435 AD62

I dont think anyone makes it very big mainstream for their lyrical talent. Eminem is probably one of the only emcees who is popular in mainstream music because of that. Hit singles are tracks with a catchy beat and hook that all the mindless people in the clubs can dance to.

Canibus is very ill,, not just his vocab when he spits is incredible, but his multi's and metaphors are unmatched by 99.9% of emcees underground or mainstream. Yeah there is always the occasional garbage track from Canibus, and his beats are not always the illest ( for the cat that said he'd only listen if bis did acapella, he actually does come with a sick beat once in a while ) , but as far as his lyrical ability and mic presence go he is talented as fuck.

About the "big" words,, people keep saying that he wouldn't use these words in everyday conversation... no fucking shit sherlock. Who besides a college professor would just speak like that on a normal day? That does not mean that he doesn't know the words and what they mean,, I seriously doubt that Canibus looks in a dictonary to get words for his rhymes, and if you've ever heard one of his true freestyles (not all the radio joints because most of them are just repeats or writtens to sound nice on the air) he still will randomly use that crazy ass vocabulary.

The topic of this thread is just gay. To ask if someone is a nerd because they use complex words while RHYMING is just ignorant. He does it to add the extra difficulty and show his skill extends beyond the bounds of one and two syllable words (something 50 Cent needs to work on a bit)
Old 09-05-03, 05:44 AM   #119
Otherwordz
Banned: Compromised Account

IP: 4577 CD9A

^^^I know cats in the game with better multiez and metaphorz than Canibus...but he is ill though...and his new cd...Rip the Jacker...almost every beat in the cd is hot in my opinion...go cop the album...
Send a message via AIM to Otherwordz Send a message via Yahoo to Otherwordz   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-03, 05:52 AM   #120
Otherwordz
Banned: Compromised Account

IP: 4577 CD9A

and notice Mr. Legend is not arguing with me...I think I sonned him...lol...I should be a lawyer
Send a message via AIM to Otherwordz Send a message via Yahoo to Otherwordz   Reply With Quote