RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-07, 05:10 PM   #1
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Lucifier

IP: 3240 794D

So why exactly did this guy rebel against God? He must've had a legitimate reason, seeing as how he was an angel so I doubt he was pure evil and why would he rebel against something all powerful without reason? And why exactly, after being cast down by God, would he suddenly decide he wanted to torture the people he supposedly likes --- murderers and rapists and whatnot? And if God hates him so much, why does he keep throwing people down there like a guy giving his girlfriend to his friends when he's bored with her?

I mean come on, couldn't they have picked something more logical for scare tactics? Just have Satan always have been evil and intercepts the souls of evil or something?
Old 01-02-07, 08:25 PM   #2
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

They just misinterpreted it...

Satan is your friend, he is on God's side.
Old 01-02-07, 08:29 PM   #3
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 40C2 F668

U don't want me to get started on Satan...omg

YES!
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-07, 08:39 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

long story short, the angel lucifer (god's original right-hand man) didn't agree with the way god stated humans should be limited. he felt the concept of "sin" is rediculous and in large part counterlogical to a flesh-bound being. for example, you enjoy orgasms, but having them is a sin. the 7 deadly sins he argues are tools for empowement and counterbalance one each other, indicating that "pride" for example is a motivational force for one to make somethng of them self instead of being a derilict bum. greed is a amassing of ones own goods contrasted with being devoid. lust is the embrace of the physical sensations god bestowed upon you, and so on.

if you read the 11 laws of satanism (along the lines of the 10 commandments), you might be surprised at the actual logic contained within. whether you endorse it or not may be another story.

btw, it's a stagmatism that satanists believe in human sacrifice and blood drinking and murder and things of that nature. those things are forbidden and highly shamed upon in satanism as is the destruction of any life outside of your personal attack by a living individual.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-07, 09:35 PM   #5
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

Er...Q...yes, I do.

I'll look into that, Apexx. Get more sources than one.
Old 03-04-07, 11:13 AM   #6
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

I thought it was because Satan was jealous at the power God had.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-07, 11:29 AM   #7
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP: 960E 56C5

wow @ the knowledge of Satanism... umm... yea, i think i'm gonna just stick w/ Christianity. Jesus has been working for me...

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-07, 11:07 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: F21C 16A2

wouldn't the knowledge of something you say you're against or you claim is against you, be a good thing?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-07, 11:11 PM   #9
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

Lucifer was God's Right hand man.....he was the angel in charge of all worship and he became prideful in his work when he found out that one day WE IN OUR PERFECT BODIES would JUDGE THE ANGELS!!!! Hell wasn't a place intended for people...it was made for satan but satan wanted to bring us all down with him.....and if u look at the context of it all ...it makes sooo much sense

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING

Last edited by Past Tense : 03-04-07 at 11:21 PM.
Old 03-05-07, 12:15 AM   #10
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: BC18 DD81

And why would an all-powerful God not understand Lucifer would become prideful in his work?
Old 03-05-07, 12:58 AM   #11
M the Literal
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7952 4A1C

These kinds of speculations are so dumb. Logically, it all boils down to one question.

Is God all-powerful?

If you think he isn't, then there you go. If you think he is, then God's just a dick. Hands down. If he made humans imperfect on purpose, he's a dick for making humans imperfect, because there is no reason to do so. If he's not intervening for whatever reason, he's a dick because he could but he won't.
Old 03-05-07, 01:05 AM   #12
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

I personally beleive its pointless to argue.....i've learned nothing posative comes out of it...you eitehr belive or you dont..i cant sway your opinion...only you can

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 03-05-07, 01:29 AM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: F21C 16A2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
Lucifer was God's Right hand man.....he was the angel in charge of all worship and he became prideful in his work when he found out that one day WE IN OUR PERFECT BODIES would JUDGE THE ANGELS!!!! Hell wasn't a place intended for people...it was made for satan but satan wanted to bring us all down with him.....and if u look at the context of it all ...it makes sooo much sense

what are you talkin about dude that's not why lucy turned against god. lucifer is the "original rebel". the first one to question "god" or the character your bible tells you is god. lucifer was the first one to ask god "why do you give them abilities to do something, then tell them they can't do that?". the first one to ask "why dont you want them to have the same knowledge of things you have, to eat the same "fruit" of knowlege you eat?". Lucifer told eve to read the scroll, or as your bible tells it, "eat the fruit" that gave her awareness, that's when her and adam realized they had pride and covered themselves from their nakedness and wanted to become individuals, and so on and so fourth and everything else that comes with vertain awarenesses. the character "god" wasn't to jolly about all that with the angel lucifer, his right hand man, freeing the minds of the people so he banished him.

fast foward to today where luciferianism and satanism is all about the governing laws of conduct of a physical body and the bible is still about nothing specific but confusion and contradiction. if you want a real spritual experience from a book read into budhism and get in touch with the god that's all around and within you. your bible is poisioned by the druid fathers of occultism and drenched in occult symbolism anyway.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-09-07, 10:29 AM   #14
TAKENOTICE
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Text Record: 5-5
IP: A630 1280

Just assume God and Lucifer, Heaven and Hell are made up icons and places. Made up long ago to give certain people a since of control. Defying these ideals of "religion" became punishable by death long ago so like sheep people followed suit and those who didn't were severely punished. So over the years as the saying goes if you can't beat them join them and now we have many religious sects which all come with rules and regulation all compiled of complete bullshit, like a list of chores your mom puts on the fridge. Although many people will disagree and attempt to disprove this statement, at this point i'm not to interested in arguing about the existence of God or Lucifer it's not that importatant. I'm not saying the above statement is fact or fiction i'm simple throwing out an idea or theory for you all to think about.
DaTruth29 [~*Lady Fiya*~] shake-spear Trooper Nova
Old 03-09-07, 06:24 PM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Man... So you're saying because some selfish cunts screwed up christianity, it means ALL religions and religious sects are wrong? What about the ones before christianity? Or the original message and teachings of christianity? Or even after christianity... The fact your opinion of not only the religion you're talking about, but every religion, is based on laziness in regard to "commandments" is absurd. Religious rules have a purpose, and the world doesn't end if you break them. One thing christianity doesn't do well is explain the commandments properly. If you look at the guidelines of say... Buddhism or Hinduism, they are very similar to the ten commandments.

Except they are explained better.. It's not just like "thou shalt not X," it's more like "If you do X, it leads to Y, which causes Z, and turns into a cycle of suffering for you and those around you, so it is best if you don't do X." But the wording is as such that it allows you to break the rule in the right circumstances.

It's true that it isn't that important, the world would continue as it is whether you realize these things or not, but it could also be the most important thing in your life time.