RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-05, 06:00 PM   #1
morse code
...fuck life.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
abortion

IP: 28AD 5545

okay, wut is your view

i am for abortion because this in the long run helps a teen mother, she doesnt have to worry about a child, has a chance to get her life straight agian, a child wont interfere with her job and education, she can have fun, also surveys ACTUALLY show that child birth causes more depression then abortion, i did a recent paper on this for school but dont feel like putting the stuff on here, but wut are your opinions?
Send a message via Yahoo to morse code   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-05, 09:06 PM   #2
Yung_Dragon
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BE07 6157

This is my opinion. We all know abortion is wrong, even if you support it. It is a form of killing, even though some might not want to admit it. Does that mean abortioin shouldn't be allowed? Nope, abortion should be thought out very carefully. Think of abortion as a last resort. People should find out more solutions before they have to go through abortion. Giving the child up for adoption is a better way to solve it. However, it's up to the person to decide.

It should be legal, but rarely used.
Old 04-06-05, 10:13 PM   #3
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 7669 3009

yeah im for it.. if my girl got pregnant.. then i'd want an abortion because then my lifes screwed... but i do know its wrong

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-05, 02:29 AM   #4
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: D4EC 21E8

I believe abortion is necessary under certain circumstances, I am referring to when a girl gets raped for instance. This wasn't her choice to have sex with that individual so she shouldn't be held responsable for the consequences. However when people have unsafe sex, I feel it is their own responsability to take care of the child or give it up for adoption. Unfortunately this will be hard to check because if they had safe sex, the condom can break as well so technically, they did everything they could to prevent a pregnancy but how do you check this?

I feel abortion should be legal but as Yung_Dragon stated, rarely used...only in the case I stated above.

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-05, 03:50 AM   #5
MC Virtuoso
New to RV

IP: DEEC 8168

There are circumstances when an abortion is necassary like the one DQ said. And you've gotta ask yourself whether the childs life is going to be worth living and whether your life is going to be worth living and whether your able to handle the responsibility of someone elses life. I've heard stories of single mothers leaving there kids at home alone so they dont get fired from there job then there house burns down while there out.

wun
Send a message via MSN to MC Virtuoso   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-05, 04:22 AM   #6
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 3637 D8D0

sometimes ppl are too young to have children. i understand that adoption is an option, but, do you have any idea how much it hurts to birth a child?(lol) seriously tho, i think abortion is fine in early preagnancy cases of new mothers, but when the baby is already developed like past a cuppl months, i think abortion is too late and u gotta give birth or ur killing a child. does this make any sense?
Old 04-07-05, 04:51 AM   #7
pInkMonkeY
[Munky]

IP: E36C 43AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
I believe abortion is necessary under certain circumstances, I am referring to when a girl gets raped for instance. This wasn't her choice to have sex with that individual so she shouldn't be held responsable for the consequences. However when people have unsafe sex, I feel it is their own responsability to take care of the child or give it up for adoption. Unfortunately this will be hard to check because if they had safe sex, the condom can break as well so technically, they did everything they could to prevent a pregnancy but how do you check this?

I feel abortion should be legal but as Yung_Dragon stated, rarely used...only in the case I stated above.

DQ

condoms arn't 100% saying i dont wanna have a babie.
there are a lot more other ways to not concieve.

That Sundown Produc`s n Shit.
fuck YOU done good in life.
Old 04-07-05, 05:54 AM   #8
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: D4EC 21E8

^Duh, I know that...I was just giving some examples

If you claim some people are too young to have children, they shouldn't have had unsafe sex then, as simple as that

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-05, 06:05 AM   #9
pInkMonkeY
[Munky]

condom is not a good example of the last straw in
trying to not concieve.

Old 04-07-05, 04:06 PM   #10
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: B525 44D9

im against abortion b-cuz i think it would b alot funner 2 kill tha baby AFTER its born, werd
LOL, naw, im 4 abortion, i know a person who had a abortion wen she wuz 13, thats 2 young 2 have a baby, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-07-05, 04:11 PM   #11
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: FBB4 7728

i'm for it...it's not like the baby knows it is going to be alive..in reality no one is hurt

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-05, 04:12 PM   #12
illest freestyler
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-5
IP: 7397 0E11

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit why is women havin unprotected sex and then kill whats about to be a livin human being.....thats some shit
Send a message via AIM to illest freestyler   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-05, 04:13 PM   #13
illest freestyler
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-5
IP: 7397 0E11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
im against abortion b-cuz i think it would b alot funner 2 kill tha baby AFTER its born, werd
LOL, naw, im 4 abortion, i know a person who had a abortion wen she wuz 13, thats 2 young 2 have a baby, werd

LOL dawg that was mean
Send a message via AIM to illest freestyler   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-05, 05:24 PM   #14
TAKENOTICE
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Text Record: 5-5
IP: E89B 00E7

Abortion of course should be legal regardless of rape or lack of proper use of condoms nothing is 100%, birthcontrol is not to be excluded for that...if you are not in the financial or emotional position to care for a child then you should not go thru with having a child...and for most it is to expensive to go thru the process and then give the child up for adoption...
DaTruth29 [~*Lady Fiya*~] shake-spear Trooper Nova
Old 04-08-05, 12:12 AM   #15
pInkMonkeY
[Munky]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNC
Abortion of course should be legal regardless of rape or lack of proper use of condoms nothing is 100%, birthcontrol is not to be excluded for that...if you are not in the financial or emotional position to care for a child then you should not go thru with having a child...and for most it is to expensive to go thru the process and then give the child up for adoption...

so everyone should cater to those who have sex anyway
because their "too poor"?