RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-06, 07:43 PM   #31
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F7E3 42B8

That actually made no sense to me.

I know im not the police, but thanks for backing that up for me.

I never said anything remotely along the liens of anything you claim i'v said, if your done with me, wonderful, you'v made your opinion known, now fuck off and post bullshit into some other thread.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-06, 07:47 PM   #32
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ↑↓
That actually made no sense to me.

I know im not the police, but thanks for backing that up for me.

I never said anything remotely along the liens of anything you claim i'v said, if your done with me, wonderful, you'v made your opinion known, now fuck off and post bullshit into some other thread.

I'd be flattered if I had my own forum...thank you...And, believe it or not, I'd have lots of replies to the threads I made. of course, simple minded DUMB FUCKS as yourself wouldn't be able to resist staying OUT OF THE damn forum.

You don't know WTF you want...All you know is, "I hate tha Q." I fucking love it. What's my motivation, the countless threads dedicated to me.

Don't pretend like you made this shit on accident. You sat and thought about me. Then, you typed the message.

THANK YOU for the consideration.

BITCH.

I overdo it.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-06, 08:11 PM   #33
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F7E3 42B8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I'd be flattered if I had my own forum...thank you...And, believe it or not, I'd have lots of replies to the threads I made. of course, simple minded DUMB FUCKS as yourself wouldn't be able to resist staying OUT OF THE damn forum.

You don't know WTF you want...All you know is, "I hate tha Q." I fucking love it. What's my motivation, the countless threads dedicated to me.

Don't pretend like you made this shit on accident. You sat and thought about me. Then, you typed the message.

THANK YOU for the consideration.

BITCH.

I overdo it.

Ok, first off, what happened to being done with me? I'm not gettnig tired of replying to your bullshit posts so you can carry on, fine by me. But this is exactly why i said hav your own forum, maybe if you were flatteed you'd stay there, And i never said people didnt reply, in fact i said people did.

Not once have i said i hate the Q. You mause me to the point it angers me a lot of the time, because of how self centered you are, and arrogant, and i forget the word, but you cant accept being wrong. EVER.

Also, just so you know, this isnt dedicated to you. Its dedicated to the members of RV that are tired of your pointless gay threads.

End Of.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-06, 08:16 PM   #34
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 423A 65FD

actually Q..........

i know for a fact in the past you made a thread about your ipod.....your ipod headphones to be exact....how they were acting up or something....

i believe someone told u to send em in...and ipod would send u a brand new pair....and u did...

then when u got your new headphones back...u proceeded to make a thread about that also....

so dont say you would just go to ipod.com......you dumb contradicting fuck
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-06, 08:18 PM   #35
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 423A 65FD

o yes....and u made a thread about how your ipod is more important than your cell phone now or some shit like that....

then another about how u just loved your ipod
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-06, 08:47 PM   #36
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

OH...and for the record, my "hot dog" thread had a deep message that went STRAIGHT over your head. TITO got it. And, so did other people. I stated in that thread that we are conditioned to think in ways we don't even accept or believe in. And, the example of the hot dogs was just one way it's true. There was another thread about "subliminal messages." That was obvious--which is ironic. My thread seemed to be about "hot dogs" but was about something much more relevant.

So, before you say my shit doesn't have a point, open ya fucking mind.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote