RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-05, 01:23 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
Thank you G-Unit!!!

IP: 303B 3599

well..I was thinking about it today after some chemically induced mental stimulation that G-unit is infact the best thing to happen to both Rap AND Hip Hop. The reason being is that they proceeded to make what was previously considered "commercial" rap seem far more 'underground', and they also pushed the pendulum back toward people seeking actual lyricism!! industry heads and A/R's been telling me for a minute now that the next generation of rap stars will be intellectuals and skilled with lyrical agility and storytelling particularly. I can def see that on the horizion already. So with that said - THANK YOU G-UNIT!!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-05, 01:25 AM   #2
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 673B 2E54

G-Unit is one of the best record company's out right now. They market plan is beautiful. They know their lyrics are wack, but they don't care, their in it for the money. They know the retards are buying their albums. And I'ma ROCAFELLA fan, but I think G-Unit is the best record company out right now, because of their marketing plan. They have designed them selves to make a lot of money in the future, and soon you will all see.
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-05, 01:38 AM   #3
^^..^^

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

one g unit is not wack period 50 best hook maker in the industry and banks best lyrically period g unit is not wack you want to hear wack just hit doomsday soundclick word
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-05, 01:42 AM   #4
M-Eazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^^..^^
one g unit is not wack period 50 best hook maker in the industry and banks best lyrically period g unit is not wack you want to hear wack just hit doomsday soundclick word

I agree with that, but you are not good yourself audio wise. I hear you sound like a soft girl. But, I dont know about Lloyd being best lyrically...The Game got on his style something vicious...to tired to quote that nigga...but, as previously stated, G-UNIT HAS THE BEST MARKETING SCHEME IN THA INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW!

Old 06-24-05, 01:54 AM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eazy
G-Unit is one of the best record company's out right now. They market plan is beautiful. They know their lyrics are wack, but they don't care, their in it for the money. They know the retards are buying their albums. And I'ma ROCAFELLA fan, but I think G-Unit is the best record company out right now, because of their marketing plan. They have designed them selves to make a lot of money in the future, and soon you will all see.

What the hell are you talking about? G-Unit isn't a record company. A titan like BMG is a record company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^^..^^

This is stupid for so many reasons. First, a hook is only but so long. Hooks conect the main portion of a track, which are the verses. So that's like saying "yeah, he makes dope intro, but the verses are weak". Second, I don't have a sound-click account. Third: since when did cali's opinion matter? lol. I get phone calls form A/R's and I perform at clubs. What's cali doing? lol. See why you don't mean shit to me? lol.

Quote:
I agree with that, but you are not good yourself audio wise. I hear you sound like a soft girl. But, I dont know about Lloyd being best lyrically...The Game got on his style something vicious...to tired to quote that nigga...but, as previously stated, G-UNIT HAS THE BEST MARKETING SCHEME IN THA INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW!

Is G-Unit collectively a marketing genious? def. Do they represent hiphop? hell no.

Oh yeah...where's your audios again? oh that's right...you have none, lol.

damn I'm an asshole, lol.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-05, 01:56 AM   #6
M-Eazy

Actually I have done some audio. Placed it on the internet, knowingly I'm going to get no where with it, is something I will not do like tha rest of you assholes. Why you aint at a club performing now? Your trash. I'm not even a rapper, I don't even wanna rap, I'ma balla, so I can give a shit about this shit. Go do something with your life. CALI>you
Old 06-24-05, 02:01 AM   #7
^^..^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
What the hell are you talking about? G-Unit isn't a record company. A titan like BMG is a record company.

This is stupid for so many reasons. First, a hook is only but so long. Hooks conect the main portion of a track, which are the verses. So that's like saying "yeah, he makes dope intro, but the verses are weak". Second, I don't have a sound-click account. Third: since when did cali's opinion matter? lol. I get phone calls form A/R's and I perform at clubs. What's cali doing? lol. See why you don't mean shit to me? lol.

Is G-Unit collectively a marketing genious? def. Do they represent hiphop? hell no.

Oh yeah...where's your audios again? oh that's right...you have none, lol.

damn I'm an asshole, lol.

i bolded your only lie that matters since you be on the phone with all these a and rs but your quality is averge and your d music account gets barely any hits and your on here all day but most important is oh yeah YOU NOT SIGNED!!
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-05, 02:03 AM   #8
M-Eazy

Doomsday has not one ounce of pure talent, IN LIFE!
Old 06-24-05, 02:08 AM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Actually I have done some audio. Placed it on the internet, knowingly I'm going to get no where with it, is something I will not do like tha rest of you assholes. Why you aint at a club performing now? Your trash. I'm not even a rapper, I don't even wanna rap, I'ma balla, so I can give a shit about this shit. Go do something with your life. CALI>you

this coming from the leader of the cali D/R's after saying D/R's don't exist, lol. Listen son, I'm not performing at a club tonight because I haven't gone to sleep before 4am since friday. Say that to me tomorrow, lol. Or most of the days that have passed in this week. Once again son - your opinion of me and/or my work = zero at most. You're a nobody with nothing, lol. The formula for a hater.

Quote:
i bolded your only lie that matters since you be on the phone with all these a and rs but your quality is averge and your d music account gets barely any hits and your on here all day but most important is oh yeah YOU NOT SIGNED!!

How's my quality average? You ain't heard shit fomr me cept some compresed MP3's. Niggas compliment my quality on a regular basis kid. That's why my tracks pump in speakers the size of your beer belly. And how the hell would you know how many hits my music page gets? You just talkin shit that you don't know about - as always.

Not signed? true. Talking to labels and A/R's? Yup. Always. I'm not expecting to get signed with only one CD out fam. No one does unless they're manufactured in a corporate boardroom. BUT, I will make a bet - I bet that I would not only get signed first, but to a bigger label than you could. Bank on that one...

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 06-24-05, 02:09 AM   #10
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: A248 5737

Quote:
G-Unit is one of the best record company's out right now.

please die... then leave the site
Old 06-24-05, 02:11 AM   #11
M-Eazy

I wont say no more. You're wack! Nuff said. I could give a shit if you get signed or not. Get off tha net, and go apply yourself. I dont care about none of you niggas on this site!
Old 06-24-05, 02:11 AM   #12
M-Eazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoContinue
please die... then leave the site

Wont I hafto leave first?

I'm telling you, G-Unit is wack lyrically, but their market scheme is beautiful. No matter how you guys on this site think, they will always be making money. Let's go lineup for lineup. You post your fav record groups lineup, and I'll match em up.

I already tried wit Rocafella....G-Unit takes it. But, lyrically...G-Unit is wack!

G-Unit is ran by a group of people. Rocafella only has 1-2 good artist at tha top. Shit, I turn on tha TV, I even see Tony Yayo getting play time. And he wack!

Last edited by M-Eazy : 06-24-05 at 02:15 AM.
Old 06-24-05, 02:13 AM   #13
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: A248 5737

no, u die first...iono, im just jokin wit u homie... we all have opinions. at least you explained why u feel that way about gee, you knit?
Old 06-24-05, 02:15 AM   #14
M-Eazy

^I know...it's all love. At first I thought it was beef, because I didn't see tha quote.
Old 06-24-05, 02:17 AM   #15
^^..^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
this coming from the leader of the cali D/R's after saying D/R's don't exist, lol. Listen son, I'm not performing at a club tonight because I haven't gone to sleep before 4am since friday. Say that to me tomorrow, lol. Or most of the days that have passed in this week. Once again son - your opinion of me and/or my work = zero at most. You're a nobody with nothing, lol. The formula for a hater.

How's my quality average? You ain't heard shit fomr me cept some compresed MP3's. Niggas compliment my quality on a regular basis kid. That's why my tracks pump in speakers the size of your beer belly. And how the hell would you know how many hits my music page gets? You just talkin shit that you don't know about - as always.

Not signed? true. Talking to labels and A/R's? Yup. Always. I'm not expecting to get signed with only one CD out fam. No one does unless they're manufactured in a corporate boardroom. BUT, I will make a bet - I bet that I would not only get signed first, but to a bigger label than you could. Bank on that one...

one youll never get signed two im starting a indie label and my artist would fucking kill you easy senser,key rogue,diabolic,triple n any of them would murder you in november me and trip gonna open the studio and no your not invited broke homo bitch

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE