RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-06, 08:03 PM   #31
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

Text Record: 5-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 3-0
IP: D4CC BCDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexless
personally i dont like the color RED, i hate how bloods ACT, i hate the fact they think they so danm fucking tuff and think they run this world, also i hate latin kinds and sadly my cuz'in is one only cuz bloods and kings got a peace treat going on FUCK THAT, C'S UP!!

lmao cause you know how ALL bloods act the same right?...crips act the same goddamn way lmfao cause you're supposed to think of yourself as an elite soldier maybe? but blah whatever i fucks wit bloods but i ain't gon hate on a nigga cause he made the choice to become crip...like i grew up wit a nigga (who is my best friend) who started fuckin wit crips while i went off to hang wit bloods...i ain't gon become enemies wit dude jus cause of a choice he made...i was brought up wit that nigga basically since birth...so i still fuck wit the dude everytime i go by his crib...thats my nigga no matter what nah mean

Gunn Play: RV's Original Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
your the dopest at everything ive ever seen you do
Send a message via AIM to Hoodz Prophet   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-06, 08:17 PM   #32
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: F5DE 026A

Well I guess I actually have respect for rexless since he''s under the 6...but you gotta be a Hoover Crip

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-06, 08:27 AM   #33
rexless
Dont Fuck With Me! EZ....

IP: A944 BDE9

i got a couple reason why i dont fuck with bloods, i've seen a MALE -BLOOD slash some girl on valentine day just so that he coud join THATS FUCKING PUSSY!!!
I've seen a blood slash a cripple befor dont know exsactly why but i figuer if you gotta slash a cripple YOU FUCKING PUSSY REGUARDLESS and there aint a good enough reason to slash a disable nigga!!, i've never seen a crip do that befor in my life but what i have seen thou.... cuz i had a personal encounter was CRIP'S bangg'in on CRIP'S shit was mad stupid they was wearing blue and gray flag's i ask if they cuz they said nah so my man hotness said to take off ya flag there aint no false flagg'in around here so sadly he did and we drunk already cuz it was after a party next thing you know they came back like 15 deep and it waslike 8 or 9 of us and sadly they tryed to get me from behind next thing you know we all bangg'in out in the street and me and my other man KOOLAH got stab YES STAB but im gravy i was still walking up the block tot he hospitol bearly... and when they was runing cuz cops was cming they all started stack'in and screaming CRRRAP CRRrrAP C'S UP I WAS SO PISSED OFF, the story is alot deeper then that but im just giving you an idead of how it is around here but ever since then it never happen again so, but i always see crips ryding for each other making that money and thats what its all about the green basicly....

so from there on i said i wouldnt fully join crip's but i bang's out for'em since they show me LOVE ALL THE TIME.....