RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-03, 01:49 AM   #1
S.K.O.E.

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
"We Drop Bars On Em" Seven Man Freestyle --Jerzy shit right here!

IP: C1DA C961

Waz crackin rapbattles... been a minute but check this freestyle me and my niggaz did saturday night.... its for this mixtape i'm puttin together--- Shells didnt deserve to be on this beat with Styles lol
order
1. MV
2.Verbal
3.Skripts
4.Snipe
5.S.K.O.E.
6. Kieth Johnson
7. Cautious

peep and drop links when u get time

uno

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/skoemusic.htm
Old 10-06-03, 02:00 AM   #2
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP: 586A 10A1

pretty nice man... i like the beat alot
Old 10-06-03, 05:31 AM   #3
Johnny 6-feet

IP: 2C30 9553

really nice beat. kind of a battle feel to it. Mv's verse was very narrative and sounded like a hungry young rapper, some great one-liners "tounge kissing a glock" a standout.

verbal was better, more emotion, multis, etc.

skripts flow was mental, "president in air force ones" loved that line. how much of this was ACTUALLY freestyled? good imagery

snipe was kind of weak, the start was shaky, he sounded like he was making a news report, kind of quietly angry.

S.K.O.E. load of multis, "body rot" line was great, proper battle verse, very tight punches in places. the breaking sweat line was kind of weak.

Kieth Johnson again, kind of weak, a few multis, some lines dint rhyme, his delivery needs a little work. definite potential though.

Cautious flow was immaculate, a lot of "like" lines, strong multis and imagery. good verse.

great piece overall. good work guys.
Old 10-06-03, 12:13 PM   #4
YoungPhilly

IP: 1FFA 3A98

Nice job niggas...... that shit was fire... I felt S.K.O.E stood out the most along side with Scripts... but hot shit none the less from the rest of ya. Keep droppin... and look out 4 me
Old 10-06-03, 02:46 PM   #5
AlcaTrakz
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C18E E05C

1. MV - Not bad....nothing super special...kinda was choppy with the flow..too many words in some bars...made him SPEED up and SLOW down the flow...

2.Verbal - LoL @hippo dick.....not bad either

3.Skripts - not bad again....started off blah..then finished up alot better.....

4.Snipe - BLAH....real tired soundin, definitely sounds like he is reading and makin it obvious...no emotion....not even a laid back feel...just dead...not feelin.....had a good flow...but the emotion wasnt there

5.S.K.O.E. - Your voice is different on this.....definitely the most welll rouned verse on this...flow is nice...perfect...LoL masta-baters......nice shit...kobe line...

6. Kieth Johnson - again....the flow....i guess its the delivery...i know cats spit half a bar hold back..then drop the punch..but it seemed like you held onto the punch a split second too long...but this is a good verse...not bad.

7. Cautious - got a flow like someone i know.....this is fire...ran outta breathe or something at one point..but fire flow....nice shit...

overall....good drop fellas....

stay up

Old 10-06-03, 04:13 PM   #6
S.K.O.E.

yo thanks for the replies yo ... appreciate all the props and opinions.......
but yo johnny 6 feet this wasn't actually freestyled.. it's like wheneva u use anotha persons beat like from the real industry and not underground most people call it a freestyle.....

bang bak cuzzins
Old 10-08-03, 09:17 PM   #7
S.K.O.E.

waz crackin?
this shit dropped kind of quick
holla at me
Old 10-10-03, 01:51 AM   #8
OnPagesOffBooks

First Duddes Purty Nice...Adlibs Kinda Off..Street Vibe Gooinn..Off Beat A Littleee...Emotion Could Beee A Little Bit More Present...Second Dude..More Emotioooonn..LMFAO Hippsopsosmaus Dick..Third Dude Lyrics Solid..Flows Off A Bit...AF1'sss....Sound Like 500...4thh Dude..Flows Niceee...With More Emotion Would Be Sickk..Best Dude So Far...Oh Shiii SKOOEOEIFNME FALMAoo...Jail Time Gotti Gott..Sick Street Ishh...Ray Lewis ROTLMFAO...Kobe Trial...Flows Sickkk...Mater Battorroisflj LMAO Too Many Sckk Liness...Killt It...6thh...50 Cent Hahh..Emotions Nice...Flows Purty Sickkk...LMAO Jerseys Now...7th Nigger Flows Purty Nice...Schemes Sickkk...Playaction LMAO...Ripped Ishh...Purtyyy Sickkk...
Old 10-10-03, 10:33 AM   #9
KingOfKings
BANNED: Cheater

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 06EF 4E9D

i liked this track man, good work on this to all but i dont know who it was but 1 guy outshined the others with a better overall verse
Old 10-10-03, 12:31 PM   #10
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

Text Record: 25-38
Audio Record: 11-10
IP: D60A 453D

#1 - good flow, sounds like bizzare... or biggie... kinda a mix of both, i'm feelin' his delivery,

#2 - like this cat too, got flow, lmao hippo dick...

#3 - this sound good too, his flow is the best so far..

#4 - this guy's boring, too monotoned, like hova dosin' anti-depresants or sum shit..

#5 - not bad, good lyrics, i like this mans voice.. good mic presence

#6 - this a weird flow, origional style, why is 50- on his dick.. lol..

#7 - this is a sick flow, mad nice style, presence is good.. sounds like sticky at the end...

over all you mans did a nice job on this shit, i was feelin' most the whole thing.. for real, stay up... 1
Old 10-12-03, 05:09 PM   #11
S.K.O.E.

IP: 4577 CD9A

i appreciate the replies cuzzins

no doubt we all workin on this mixtape right now so i might post anotha trak soon

peace