RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-10, 04:43 AM   #1
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
girls.......

IP: F8CE 7EC9

finally found a decent girl and shes not married lol but only engauged this time,dont know what the fuck it is with that but i have to always have oppertunitiys with either married or now enguaged,but shes only enguaged so ima try to get with her before she gets married and i doubt the marriage will happen (knock on wood)
but what the fuck is the deal with that why do girls that are married or are gonna get married only want to get with me?
ive been treating this girl that ive known for ten years like a princess and she backs off but when im an asshole she seems to be more attracted to me,what the fuck is wrong with females, the bible says dont be with an unequaly yoked women,but all the real christian women are taken......
and for the record ive been talking to a girl thats recently been married that just happened to move to where im at out of the blue and is tryin to hang out when shes still married and has two kids..man shits fucked up..and another that recently was enguaged and has a kid is tryin to get with me...what the fuck....but ive been spitting mad game the nice way to this girl ive known for days and shes not feeling it so i just might have to try the asshole approach and play hard to get,its worked before with her but were grown up now,I thought highscool games were for highschool girls and shes 23,and im 24 but whats your advice 3 members of rapverse?

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 03-06-10, 06:10 PM   #2
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 399E C7ED

stay away from a women that is already with another guy, becusae what shes doing behinde his back, she'll do behinde your back.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 03-06-10, 08:08 PM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: A8B5 B87E

Yeah the fact you're saying "decent girl" but "engaged" kinda contradicts itself

Find a single girl bro...life is just so much easier...plus there's no home for you to wreck that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-10, 08:51 AM   #4
_Talksic_
Addicted

she wont cheat on me with him,ive already tryed that,so thats good,but hes been beating her up and shit and she says shes gonna break it off with him so well see.

Old 03-07-10, 08:02 PM   #5
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 399E C7ED

women that in abusive realtionships rarely leave them

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 03-08-10, 02:44 AM   #6
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 9401 F5B1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
women that in abusive realtionships rarely leave them

How'd you think my relationship lasted so long

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-10, 05:28 AM   #7
_Talksic_
Addicted

^^^^^^^^lol but yeah and its sad when they dont..

Old 03-08-10, 01:31 PM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

^ Regardless, you shouldn't be messing with a girl that is in a relationship, period. It don't matter if she is married/engaged/dating. That's wrong. And you can believe she won't cheat on you, but the fact is if she is cheating on him then she is capable of cheating on anyone.
Old 03-08-10, 01:59 PM   #9
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: E922 2D4B

ignore po. he typically has shitty advice.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-10, 06:57 PM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A39A 72A6

i advise you just go get your dick wet.......
Old 03-09-10, 01:41 PM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
ignore po. he typically has shitty advice.

True, it does happen from time to time. Like remember when I told you not to kill yourself.
Old 03-09-10, 04:31 PM   #12
_Talksic_
Addicted

well the story is,ive known this girl sence i was like 14 and when she was in 8th grade,
she was the first girl i ever messed around with,and pretty much the same for her,
but she use to sneak in and out of my house when my dad was sleeping back in the day,i think i was the first person she ever got drunk with to,but anyway i never had sex with her,nor dated her,but i really have always had a deep connection with her talked to her for like 12 hours the other day,but we were talking last night and she told me she loved me,and always has,and when i asked how,she got really offended,and said with everything weve been thru how couldnt she,which is true,weve been thru alot,but i couldnt say it back,and told her i would say it eventually,and she said shes gonna break it off with her bf in a couple days,so well see,she seemed like she ment it..and for all the haters that done already know,im a christain and dont have sex with every girl i see,and actaully cherish a relationship...and he treats her like shit and beats her up so no i dont feel bad..

Old 03-11-10, 03:09 AM   #13
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
she was the first girl i ever messed around with,and pretty much the same for her,

Word? You was the first girl she ever messed around with?

Lol, j/k...

But I like that little piece you dropped at the end about being Christian. I always love when people drop that knowledge before talking on how they don't fuck with all the girls. Being faithful and not sleeping with every chick you meet has nothing to do with being christian, its a life choice. I respect your beliefs and how christianity views sex and all that, but really even if you weren't a christian... you'd probably still think the same way. It's all about making the right choices in life and sleeping around may be cool for some people, but not for others regardless of religious beliefs.

I'm not religious in the slightest, but I'm the same way. I don't fuck around with every girl I find attractive. But I guess because I'm not a full-blooded christian I don't judge people who do fuck around. But I digress, lets not let this get into a religious discussion.
Old 03-11-10, 05:03 AM   #14
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 3AF6 0673

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
well the story is,ive known this girl sence i was like 14 and when she was in 8th grade,
but she use to sneak in and out of my house when my dad was sleeping back in the day,i think i was the first person she ever got drunk with to,but anyway i never had sex with her,nor dated her,but i really have always had a deep connection with her talked to her for like 12 hours the other day,but we were talking last night and she told me she loved me,and always has,and when i asked how,she got really offended,and said with everything weve been thru how couldnt she,which is true,weve been thru alot,but i couldnt say it back,and told her i would say it eventually,and she said shes gonna break it off with her bf in a couple days,so well see,she seemed like she ment it..and for all the haters that done already know,im a christain and dont have sex with every girl i see,and actaully cherish a relationship...and he treats her like shit and beats her up so no i dont feel bad..

in that case, it sounds like she felt like emotionally you were her man all along lol, so do your thing
Old 03-11-10, 10:53 AM   #15
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: E922 2D4B

Last edited by ichaboy : 03-11-10 at 11:01 AM.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote