RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-10, 04:28 PM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
Do canadians start shit at bars in other countries?

IP: B8EA 7769

Have any of you noticed any Canadians who's sole purpose in your country is to get drunk as fuck at your clubs/bars and shout out random insults to people and say disrespectful things to girls and pretty much just be douche bags tryna start shit? Anyone notice that? Americans? Anyone else?

I was just wondering if we do cuz... you American kids do that shit A LOT. I ALWAYS see American guys getting piss-drunk wasted and talking shit to everyone around them. The worst is when they come here cuz they're only 18-20 and our drinking age is 18 here... they're on the streets like DUDE IM SO FUCKING DRUNK HOLY FUCKING SHIT CANADA WTFFFF IM WASTED WTF U LOOKING AT FUCK U

like yea... I can tell you MUST be underage where you're from, clown...

Not only that but in other countries too... shit in Japan american guys were trying to start fights HARD with everyone... Japanese, european tourists etc etcc...

I've met huge jacked guys at the bar who were piss-drunk from New-Zealand, Scotland etc etc... the type you'd figure to be bar-fighters and they all shot the shit with me and were cool people..

I was just wondering... do Canadians do this also? Cuz i've never had the oppurtunity to realize it, if so.

I mean, maybe it's not an american thing and it's actually a north-american thing.
Old 03-14-10, 04:31 PM   #2
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: B8EA 7769

For the record you Boston kids had a REALLY rough night in montreal yesterday. Lmao I know it's the St. Patricks day parade today and I'm Irish so i got a lil love for Boston, but you can't come into Montreal with a Boston Bruins hockey jersey the same night they played a game against eachother (and the boston bruins lost) and not expect to get drinks thrown at you and chased down the street.
Old 03-14-10, 05:42 PM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A39A 72A6

ive been at bars in australia plenty of times and met americans and they wernt really being loud and obnoxious at all..
Old 03-14-10, 09:43 PM   #4
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 399E C7ED

i wont lie, when i turned 19 i went up to canada and got PLASTERED, thrown out of a club twice.....it was alot of fun for me...haha, guess not the people who lived there.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 03-15-10, 03:33 AM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

eh, i've never chilled with any canadians over in the uk... but have chilled with a few americans and they were pretty cool. only one time some shit happened that they didn't start, but they were quick to back people up. iunno if they were just being cool and helping out or just happy they got an excuse to get into some shit though.
Old 03-15-10, 06:13 AM   #6
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

bounced for days,the main trouble starters are the wanna be cage fighters or the ""GANGMEMBERS"" that fight over a fucken logo on a hat cuz theyre from different area codes, but 95 percent of the time ive just thrown americans out of clubs and i am american.usually people from other countrys will have passports and are peacefull cuz they dont want to get in trouble..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 03-18-10, 10:00 PM   #7
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: 5B56 A7FE

^^lol maybe where you're from...

over here fights start because some drunk arab dude who went to the club with like 10 other of his arab friends decided to get into a fight so now they all jump in

Lmao arab dudes always getting into bar fights here in montreal i never been in one with some except one time on my army course graduation party but other then that I would just watch and laugh

and americans come here a lot and just diss people as they walk downtown streets drunk or wait in line at a club
Old 03-19-10, 07:30 AM   #8
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

most americans are ignorant as fuck,i mean really fucken stupid..they fight over the stupidest shit,and speaking of the army, one night at this popular club bobingas we had a bunch of marines come in i mean like literally 40,and they were drunk and starting shit and puking everywhere and i was trying to keep it cool with em cuz there was only like 4 bouncers that night plus a doorman,and one guy kept telling me that his bestfriend just died in iraq and was wondering why the insurgants killed his best friend and was in tears about it, and i didnt say shit but was thinking were in their country trying to establish our form of government and sinfull way of living over there and u wonder why your friend was killed when their fighting for their country,and wonder why they declair jihad on us..if our country was invaded we would be labled terrrorists and sent to guantanamo bay if we fought back,not to mention the bombs were dropping and killing innocent women and children..and on another random night we had a bunch of dudes from the navy in and they were talking shit about fucking each others wifes ect...but anyway im ranting and off subject.but i appologize most americans are fucking retarded,and start shit for no fucken reason,most are juice heads and worship football or other sports.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 03-19-10, 06:34 PM   #9
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 399E C7ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
most americans are ignorant as fuck,i mean really fucken stupid..they fight over the stupidest shit,and speaking of the army, one night at this popular club bobingas we had a bunch of marines come in i mean like literally 40,and they were drunk and starting shit and puking everywhere and i was trying to keep it cool with em cuz there was only like 4 bouncers that night plus a doorman,and one guy kept telling me that his bestfriend just died in iraq and was wondering why the insurgants killed his best friend and was in tears about it, and i didnt say shit but was thinking were in their country trying to establish our form of government and sinfull way of living over there and u wonder why your friend was killed when their fighting for their country,and wonder why they declair jihad on us..if our country was invaded we would be labled terrrorists and sent to guantanamo bay if we fought back,not to mention the bombs were dropping and killing innocent women and children..and on another random night we had a bunch of dudes from the navy in and they were talking shit about fucking each others wifes ect...but anyway im ranting and off subject.but i appologize most americans are fucking retarded,and start shit for no fucken reason,most are juice heads and worship football or other sports.

your realize half of what your saying is just media fed garbage right?

yes, we do miss on some bomb runs...granted. But do you know how many people we also have saved and given oppurtunties too? You dont think Saddam wasn't out and about raping and killing his own country man. Granted, it wouldn't have maybe been this extreme of people dieing, but thats becuase you have dickwad extremist muslims trying to fuck up the makings of a democracy. If faggot ass insurgents came over here and we started to blow our selfs up at them it be to protect our democry, not some oust'ed dictaorship, although im sure some can agrue our own goverment has turned into one.

but whatever

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily