RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-06, 05:55 AM   #31
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: FEE6 7529

So I gotta go to bed wich is awesome cuz I get to sleep on the thought that I totaly owned this thread and anyone who came in it trying to prove my logic of "your logic is retarded" wrong. Damn I need to get laid.
Old 09-10-06, 06:26 AM   #32
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: D444 E320

what your not understanding is that nigger and nigga are two different words with two different meanings, why? and how? because we made it that way thats how nigga is a word used in our culture which is why certain people are allowed 2 use it i.e. eminem, im going to sleep also, goodnight
Old 09-10-06, 06:38 AM   #33
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2F7E F6F8

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
dude, your not the first person in the world to bring up this argument, but dude, your never gonna get it because you have no fucking idea what its like to be black, so just drop it

exactly..I can see what you saying JTR..but thats a typical white view...and I cant blame you cos as law said, you dnt know what it is to be black so you wont ever understand..
Old 09-10-06, 08:54 AM   #34
confusion
New to RV

IP: C073 D1C5

relax jack

team1 when did eminem use that word apart from that tape he made against that girl? just wonderin
Old 09-10-06, 09:00 AM   #35
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: FA42 CF1A

Wow.....I never thought I'd say this, butI think the white guy has a better perspective on this....lol. You all can say that he doesn't understand, but the truth is thta you don't understand if you say it's ok for a certain select few to say it. Why woul dit be OK for Eminem to say it? Have you heard him say it? Did you know he was on a white supremesist rap CD before he made it big talking down to the black race? Anyway, teh word is wrong to use by anyone, or OK to use by anyone....any other logic is just dumb because now you are being racist by saying I can't use a word just like the whites said you couldn't use their water fountain. I'm not trying to ask to use this word, I just wish you wouldn't worry so much about it

PS I Shit on Mics....
Old 09-10-06, 09:02 AM   #36
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48D7 0F92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
PS I Shit on Mics....

Yes, yes, we can all see your new signature. -_-
Old 09-10-06, 09:54 AM   #37
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Edit: Before I go on about this, why do you find it all right, or why do you at all even call each other niggas?

88 miles per hour should do it.

Last edited by Kirk : 09-10-06 at 09:57 AM.
Old 09-10-06, 10:03 AM   #38
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 749D F08D

I have a ?

Has any black person who's responded in this thread, actually gone through what their ancestors have?

Considering most of you weren't alive, or even thought of then, I don't think you can say 'You don't know what it's like to be black'. Cuz you've lived the same life as us. You are trying to take credit for what a generation did which in fact YOU NEVER DID. If your ancestors did it, you can take pride in it, but don't try to look like a martyr when you haven't suffered like them, when your version of suffering is not getting some alcohol for a party. Your ancestors ate pig intestines to survive, you don't. Stop taking credit for what your ancestors did, you want us to respect you and your suffering? Then actually suffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 09-10-06, 10:07 AM   #39
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

^I never understood why Jewish people didn't come up with something to call each other, if that's why black people did it. Like Jigga or something. Both cultures had it bad but It seems like some people just draaaag it on. Whereas others just say "good game."

88 miles per hour should do it.

Last edited by Kirk : 09-10-06 at 10:12 AM.
Old 09-10-06, 12:03 PM   #40
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: 8E7F 1337

ight ya'll let me put it this way (im white and i even understand it)

its turning a negative into a positive..its turning a word thats bad into a word thats good.....ight so black people are fed up wit us callin them the n word
so its like sayin k thats what we are so thats what we gon be so fuck ya'll
its like using a word meant for bad and using it in a good way

but even though its the same word it has a diffrent meeting like turumonto was talkin bout so no matter what its gonna sound bad comin out of a white persons mouth

why is that so hard ta figure out???
Old 09-10-06, 12:32 PM   #41
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 707B E979

Quote:
Honestly, I think every single white man in the continent of America knows what "nigga" means.

Lmao...America is two continents, or one country within a continent. - slaps JTR with a textbook. -
Old 09-10-06, 12:44 PM   #42
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 60E9 71D0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Wow.....I never thought I'd say this, butI think the white guy has a better perspective on this....lol. You all can say that he doesn't understand, but the truth is thta you don't understand if you say it's ok for a certain select few to say it. Why woul dit be OK for Eminem to say it? Have you heard him say it? Did you know he was on a white supremesist rap CD before he made it big talking down to the black race? Anyway, teh word is wrong to use by anyone, or OK to use by anyone....any other logic is just dumb because now you are being racist by saying I can't use a word just like the whites said you couldn't use their water fountain. I'm not trying to ask to use this word, I just wish you wouldn't worry so much about it

PS I Shit on Mics....

lmao thank you for saying what I was gonna say. After reading the whole thread, everyone was bringin' their points to the table, but it's funny that teamone who was the one dude who kept saying "YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND" was the real dude who didn't know wtf he was talkin' about.

me personally, I could say the word if I wanted too, but i don't see why people are so big off using it. Isn't "homie" or "Dawg" good enough? why make it "Nigga"? it's just stupid IMO

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-06, 12:46 PM   #43
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 60E9 71D0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane
I have a ?

Has any black person who's responded in this thread, actually gone through what their ancestors have?

Considering most of you weren't alive, or even thought of then, I don't think you can say 'You don't know what it's like to be black'. Cuz you've lived the same life as us. You are trying to take credit for what a generation did which in fact YOU NEVER DID. If your ancestors did it, you can take pride in it, but don't try to look like a martyr when you haven't suffered like them, when your version of suffering is not getting some alcohol for a party. Your ancestors ate pig intestines to survive, you don't. Stop taking credit for what your ancestors did, you want us to respect you and your suffering? Then actually suffer.

^SHIT EXACTLY!! lmao @ saying "You don't know what it is to be black" fuck out of here. word to this mu fucka sane

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-06, 04:05 PM   #44
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP: 53B1 A5EC

this is how i feel about the word...and by the way i'm black myself, just for those who dont' know

for me, i don't care who says the word "nigga" around me...weither you are black, white, asian, latino or whatever....but what does bother me is the people who say it and sound like complete asses saying it. like if paul wall was to come up to me and say "what up nigga, whats good with you" i wouldn't have any problem with it what-so-ever
but if someone like george bush came up to me and say "hey what up nigga, whats good with ya" then i'll look at him like he has lost his mind......catch my drift?

for some non-blacks it works......but for others....it really doesn't...

personally i don't really say it that much because i really wasn't raised around the word that much as others...most black people who say the word say it becuase they hear it all the time in every sentence everyday so they say it without even knowing they are saying. goes the same for some white people....some white people have been raised since they was real young around black people and shit and they just grew up how the black people did...so its whatever

Last edited by Shear Kaughn : 09-10-06 at 04:12 PM.
Old 09-10-06, 04:11 PM   #45
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2A88 0076

*leaves thread

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote