RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-08, 08:46 PM   #46
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8D40 3B1B

35-3 thank you, and 28 Texans on a team is pretty consistent around the Big XII. It's a state that produces alot of good football players

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-08, 09:26 PM   #47
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 4EDC 8A4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
hmm spully...now i believe you are cornered...doesnt this game play into my argument? Im glad youd take that A+ offense over the A+ defense.....because i'd win with my D...that game = proof.

And TCU's defense IS overrated...why? because its not the #1 D in the nation. Sure, theyre ranked 1st...but if you really think there isnt a single defense out there better than TCU's...something is wrong sir.

LOL well then if you're trying to say that. Then look at the OU game. Where OU moved with ease while being one dimensional. Now after today almost 700 Yds on a GOOD Kansas defense. And like some commentator said. In big 12 play with the amazing offensive talent, a good D in these games is a defense that might give up 20-30 pts, but makes the plays when it counts. aka what Texas did. Stopping OU in 4th, and then what OU did today v.s. Kansas. Kansas had almost 500 yds. But when Kansas had chances to make the game close, OU forced 3 turnovers. And made key pass deflections, and held kansas to 0-10 on 3rd downs. When they came in 54% and 3rd in the nation on 3rd down efficiency.

Pt is. You have a great O-line and an intelligent QB. I don't care how fucking good your defense is, that QB will find the smallest holes and stick that ball in there. That's what QB's like Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford have been doing all yr. Even in games where the O-line has been AWFUL. They still have high completion %'s and no ints, and good amount of TDs and yds.

and how is TCU's d overrated? Like YOU said, it doesn't matter who you play. It's Div 1 football, and doing what they did is impressive. And just because they might not be the BEST defense in the nation, doesn't make them OVERATED. statistically they might be, but I never said they are logically the best. And nobody has. So I don't see how they can be overrated. they're one of good ones tho fasho

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-08, 09:26 PM   #48
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: D3E9 C878

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
35-3 thank you, and 28 Texans on a team is pretty consistent around the Big XII. It's a state that produces alot of good football players

word, i dig ya there, i was actually hopin this game would be close, i like mizzou alomost went there for schooling, but catching that pavlik-hopkins fight too so word...
Old 10-18-08, 09:40 PM   #49
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

I'm going to go to Mizzou actually next fall. It's a great school. Football has never really been our big thing, so this excitement is way cool for us.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-08, 09:50 PM   #50
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: D3E9 C878

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
I'm going to go to Mizzou actually next fall. It's a great school. Football has never really been our big thing, so this excitement is way cool for us.

coo, yeah i went ahead and did my basic's at a jr. saved me alot of cash, now looking to transfer out to a university. prolly going to texas state or UT.
Old 10-19-08, 12:33 AM   #51
J. Luth
I see dumb people

word i seriously thought about transferring to oklahoma. cuz they a top 100 school. BUt... it's in fucking oklahoma. got scorpions and tarantulas. and not to mention, reaches 120 during the summer. no thanks LOL

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 10-19-08, 03:13 AM   #52
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

lol you northeasterns are pussies. 120 ain't that bad.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 10-19-08, 10:15 AM   #53
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 6C2A 81A8

Quote:
LOL well then if you're trying to say that. Then look at the OU game. Where OU moved with ease while being one dimensional. Now after today almost 700 Yds on a GOOD Kansas defense. And like some commentator said. In big 12 play with the amazing offensive talent, a good D in these games is a defense that might give up 20-30 pts, but makes the plays when it counts. aka what Texas did. Stopping OU in 4th, and then what OU did today v.s. Kansas. Kansas had almost 500 yds. But when Kansas had chances to make the game close, OU forced 3 turnovers. And made key pass deflections, and held kansas to 0-10 on 3rd downs. When they came in 54% and 3rd in the nation on 3rd down efficiency.

Pt is. You have a great O-line and an intelligent QB. I don't care how fucking good your defense is, that QB will find the smallest holes and stick that ball in there. That's what QB's like Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford have been doing all yr. Even in games where the O-line has been AWFUL. They still have high completion %'s and no ints, and good amount of TDs and yds.

and how is TCU's d overrated? Like YOU said, it doesn't matter who you play. It's Div 1 football, and doing what they did is impressive. And just because they might not be the BEST defense in the nation, doesn't make them OVERATED. statistically they might be, but I never said they are logically the best. And nobody has. So I don't see how they can be overrated. they're one of good ones tho fasho

call me crazy...but i wouldnt call the Kansas D a great one..decent..yea..but no more than that. I think your missing my point though..im not talking about "good" defenses..im not talking about "decent" defenses..im talking about GREAT defenses. They do not come along very often..i dont know that there is truly a GREAT defense in football like LSU's last season...But, when it comes down to championship football..and your team has a GREAT defense on the field..you win.

and i didnt say TCU's defense wasnt good...i AM impressed with their D at times..but they are far from great...theyre pretty good. Theres a lot of teams out there that would put up good points on that defense. BYU is still BYU no matter how you look at it...although they were ranked high..it will always be BYU..its not Florida, OU, Texas, Bama, Penn State, USC..or anyone that will compete for championships for years on in...its BYU who has a good offense for their schedule. Had they been playing a SEC schedule..theres not a soul on this planet that would consider them a "high powered offense"..trust me. I only stated that TCU's defense is overrated...and they are statistically..by a long shot. You cant tell me that if you had to pick 5 defenses in college football to shut down a game winning drive...that TCU's would be one of the 5 you pick.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-08, 11:59 AM   #54
J. Luth
I see dumb people

no, but what I can tell you is that. Texas will prolly go undefeated. Fucking nigs!

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 10-19-08, 12:01 PM   #55
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Yo what's the tie breaker if say

in the end it's OU, Texas Tech OR oklahoma st, and Texas all with one loss?

say Texas beat OU
OU beat Oklahoma st/Texas Tech
then Texas Tech/Oklahoma St beat Texas

what's the tiebreaker?

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 10-19-08, 02:32 PM   #56
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

I want to say it then goes to overall record?

Either that or away conference game records... but I could be far off.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 10-19-08, 02:45 PM   #57
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 161A F505

lol dude if they all had 1 loss, they'd all finish 10-1 lol

but damn i gotta research this. Because i doubt Texas will lose more than one game. and all i can hope for is.

was for a TWO loss team to win the SEC. and Penn St to lose. That way, OU and Texas have a shot at playing for title. Which since the first was so ill to people, a rematch for title would be iller. word

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 10-19-08, 10:44 PM   #58
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Dude, thats too much to think about, and its blowing my high lol

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 10-19-08, 10:46 PM   #59
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 161A F505

i researched it. and basically if they all only have one loss. It goes down to who is the highest ranked BEFORE the big 12 conference championship in the BCS standings.

and i'm pretty sure that'd be OU if they keep it up. OR depending on how Texas play in their loss it could be them lol

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 10-19-08, 10:53 PM   #60
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Damn that's bias as fuck

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote: