RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-08, 08:44 AM   #16
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 969C 3F24

^i know man, I just thank god Oklahoma is home for that show down lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
im still laughing at losing to a team with no kicker... the mother fucker kicked one of those 30 yard halftime show "win a prize" field goals and then got added to the team a week later... lmao...

and i think spul is right about his theory that OU will jump texas if OU beats Tech, but its so bullshit... its so ridiculous that people have such short memories when doing these polls, especially when they are SO immersed in the sport... if your team is gonna lose a game, it might as well get it out of the way early, because it seems like the later it happens the more tragic it is to your teams rank... so many times you see a team jump over the team they lost to just because the team they lost to got their only loss much later in the season

i wonder what the stat is on 1 loss (or even 2 loss teams) teams that lose in the last 3 weeks of the season versus ones that loss in the first 3 weeks...

^well, man put it this way. Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and Texas. ALL finish with one loss. how would you solve that?

Texas beat OU, but lost to Texas Tech
Texas Tech beats Texas, but lost to OU
OU beats Texas Tech, but lost to Texas

So i mean, no really FAIR way to do it. Either way, two teams will be left feeling screwed. I mean, you could say how both teams played. Yea, Texas played good for like a quarter. But should their horrible play the first 2 and a half quarters go nheard of? Oklahoma played Texas great till the last 8 mins of the game. Then some bad play calling really hurt them.

But I don't know, last yr though. Remember LSU lost their last regular season game of the yr, and played for the title lol

In 2003, Oklahoma lost their Conference title game. And made the national title.

But all I know is it's gonna be one hell of a finish this season.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-08, 01:05 PM   #17
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: D3E9 C878

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
LOL dude, you act like it's guaranteed they'll win. Look at the last few years. These teams are full of COLLEGE kids. Kids who are 19-22 yrs old. They go to school, there is peer pressure and all the expectations demanded from them and all the pressure and stress. Late in the season, the fewer games to go the harder it gets.

That's why you see a lot of young teams who are not used to the spotlight fall in the end. Look @ last yr. The #1 and 2 teams went 3-7 in the last 5 weeks of the season. You acting like it's a wrap. It ain't..

They got a ROAD game this week. Should win, but never know. Then they finish with michigan st who's top 25. Florida has @ Vanderbilt this week who's been deadly at times. then finish @ Florida St. Aka Bobby Bowdens last home game.

Alabama play @ LSU this week then finish with Auburn coming into town. Auburn slipping true, but it's a rivalry game. Look @ last yr. Last game of season, West Virginia just needs to beat a decent pitt team at HOME. they coke, and pitt wins.

Then Texas, @ kansas and then finish with A & M who's beaten them last 2 yrs, and seems to finally be getting some momentum.

Even Oklahoma. They got @ A & M. Could be a trap game. Then the toughies at home v.s. Tech and then @ Oklahoma St.

so i don't see how you got this all set in stone son. There's a good amount of football to be played.

i didnt say it was in stone suckka,said they have to slip up. . lol

but word dont forget to mention the party's, hopfully the whole penn st team shows up hungover, lmao.

i hate the bcs system, its shit. sooner or later they have to try a playoff system.
Old 11-07-08, 04:00 PM   #18
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

yea dude, I just hope the big name coaches keep shitting on it.

Like already, Joe Paterno has shitted on it the past few years. Even Pete carrol has for a long time. Urban Meyer. Tommy Tuberville. Man, fuck the big teams just need to sign a pact that they won't play in the BCS till they get play-offs. but I doubt schools will do that cuz of the money, but it's bullshit. Atleast do the +1 format if no play-offs. damn...

but the people who run it won't budge, but ehh.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote