RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-06, 03:25 AM   #46
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A2C9 1AE0

sigh.........still no links.....to the one from 3 yrs ago man....

we dont believe u...u need more people

mods where are yall at man....yall can lock a topic with no links but cant ban a biter who still manages to prove the piece is his?? psshh

fact remains.....those two rhyme structures are no where similiar AT ALL....wordplay is wordplay.....but...when u write somethin one way and write another piece totally different.....that brings up question.....especially when ur main format involves sqigglys and then this so called new style is just a solid verse with quotes around the name........ so unless i see those links w/ ur name from 2003.........u aint gettin outta this one......and dont pull that "o i aint gotta prove shyt to yall " card......aint workin...ur in the hot seat so it would do u justice to shut peeps up and provide those links man....i can show u 2 of namixs pieces right now with the saaaame format and delivery....rhyme scheme and all......the same one u only used once

*folds arms*
*waits for herb to provide the links*
^^ill shut up after that
Old 11-14-06, 09:51 AM   #47
Enlightend
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8FB2 527D

u haven't proved ta me that u even seen this on another site...... i have plenty of written verses with that same delivery......... i started using squigs at bs when i seen nick do it but i changed the squigs cause skyll said it looked better and i took his advise....... and ive shown u 3 instances i have used that verse and u haven't showed me one with namix what up nigga if he did this verse

u hate on raw talent nigga and thats u i drop ill text and thats me so u do you and ill do me
Old 11-14-06, 11:44 AM   #48
Riccard
New to RV

IP: 9FDA A41D

this is all bullshit...hahahah

Enlightened dawg, why u need so many names for a site jus cuz its falling off?? thats sketchy dawg.... *truth*

and, i believe ur a biter, hhahahaha...... just because all evidence points to it...

and anyone who sits around and talks about how they good wid text wordplay and text battles needs ta shut tha fuhk up and start doin audio... IF YOU SOOOO GOOD AT WRITING!!! AND SOOOOO GOOD AT WRITING RAP AND WRITTENS... SPIT DAWG!!! FUHKEN SPIT!!!!!!!!! show ya true talent... wait.....

You cant show whats not there....

EZ

*truth*

~Wun~
Old 11-14-06, 12:52 PM   #49
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-0
IP: 5D86 EFAF

^^trrrruuuuuuueee story.......

fuck ive been nice with wordplay since 04-05

i took my shyt to audio......so me not on ur level and raw talent......pssshh u need to look up.....cuz Im already there....unless u can deliver that shyt on audio......which most cant.....hell u just writin for practice.....
lmao@ me hatin on raw talent.....dawg I AM RAW TALENT.....so if u were so good why arent I admittin to u havin it.....i wouldve at least said "yo i hate ur fuckin guts but dudes nice"
anyway fuck boy....put ur skill where ur mouth is go to bitch slapped....recieve....and then answer my battle call out......u got 24 hrs.....if ur so good and u have pride in ur crew AND u want a challenge......u answer that call out and shyt out a verse within 24 hrs....

only thing i should hear from u now is "aight then nigga...bet it up.....ima put u to shame" other wise just admit that ur good with wordplay "sometimes"

smh.....dude still aint put up no links to justify his own actions......how hard is it to shoot a link.....the sites that everyone is tryin to prove u wrong on are down

so right now ur makin urself look bad.......and with u puttin this off.....ur losin potential cats to feed on ur crews shyt....better think about it homie esp if ur tryin to do somethin in this forum........every time u wanna act hard and not post those links.....someone else comes in and starts believe u really are a biter....u havent seen anyone come in yet and even begin to feed on ur shyt........so until those links show......be prepared to be uppin ur shyt for a loooooong time....as well as the rest of ur crew.....i aint even a legend or a vet here and im gettin more respect than u

so with that said.....answer the call out and if u want.......ask around....whos iller....Omega or some dude named Enlightened......(suggest u use my diss on ur crew as an example)

smh
Old 11-14-06, 01:06 PM   #50
HBfLiPZ
New to RV

IP: 3C0A 480A

Word, I'm still waiting for the links myself.
And there's a large skill difference in what you spat to Masked,
and what you spat in this piece.
Send a message via AIM to HBfLiPZ Send a message via MSN to HBfLiPZ Send a message via Yahoo to HBfLiPZ   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-06, 04:14 PM   #51
Mayhem
New to RV

IP: 83DC D46E

I think it was pretty hot and it had nice word play. I know what you mean about the biting thing though. I'm new in here and they'll probably try and say I do it to but they gone see who real and who fake. N.O. up in here!!! 1
Old 01-06-07, 11:27 AM   #52
namix
Herb

IP: 4EDF 209A

this is namix... figured its the start of a new year and i'd clarify/confirm some bites...

Yes - he bit almost every 'wordplay' i used in that particular verse... he flipped the wordplay HORRIBLY (which is a poor reflection on my original drop I must say)... If you are going to bite my verse and completely come off sounding like namix wordplay - at least have the courtesy to bite the lines/verse word for word so that people do not associate this completely disgusting wording to my steeze... my wordplay is frequently stretched enough -- I would never have one a damn battle with it if I couldn't phrase it appropriately lol..

and Omega's history on the topic was actually almost eerily accurate to the point he reminded me of details lol... some kid on bboys challenged me to a wordplay battle on girl's names... so I dropped, and then he did actually say that he could not drop because I used all of the girl names hahah... But I did even conclude my verse with "the Doris thaat way -->"...

I asked bboys if anyone still had the drop for whatever reason... i'll post it if i can dig it up...this is more about making sure ya'll don't think i word my shit THAT bad than it is about caring about this dude biting the verse lol....

peace...
Old 01-06-07, 12:20 PM   #53
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

riccard is truth.....................
pyro teknik ent....................get with th MOVEMENT
Old 01-06-07, 01:07 PM   #54
David Lama
oh yea?

Text Record: 7-0
IP: FC84 1337

yea i remember namix writing that for a nameplay battle with spit that on bboys. they agreed on which names to use and shit too i think.
Old 07-19-08, 09:01 AM   #55
namix
Herb

IP: F893 A6AF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightend
moneys knows for a fact i aint bite this hatin niggaz

i recycled that shit from my drop on bs and hg cause yall diss drops aint worth my new punchess ................so ur dude namix(so called legend) bit from me an i got links what u got nigga

haha, i know this was a long time ago...

but its fucking hilarious that you are accusing me of biting my own shit...

bitch, been 8yrs and i still barely recycle yo lol...

anyway, i dont care when my verses get bit... heads always get caught... but i do care you are trying to flip it on me like i eat muh own young 'n bit muh own concepts lol.. ghettofuck outta here wit that shit.
Old 07-19-08, 09:09 AM   #56
namix
Herb

IP: F893 A6AF

i have this verse reposted on bboys (lost in their last crash), and in the bragginwrites HOF too...http://www.b-boys.com/forums/f73/dynamix-7312/

please bite it this way next time and stop ruining the delivery with poor wording!

"WORDPLAY Battle vs. Spit That - topic: girls names"
03-01-2005

ya’ll know the chick on drew carry, who aint thin or nice
Mimi? fuck her name, i was just sayin the winner twice!
cuz really, a name-play battle on girls! hell, i am baffled
guess i’ll take the w, since he wants the Ellen this battle
ur fav. rapper? im Anita version! i dont mean to gloat
but i Betty thinks the Rita’s wont even give Mia vote!!!
keep a secret? i make ur bones erupt thru loads of cuts
and u’ll be Sharon ur guts, until the doctors Sonya shut
this Gail get dropped- nose spit, chopped- hit wit a lever
so make like Jones’s Diary, and try to Bridgette together
with a lil Grace, Hope and Faith..in a world with no poise
maybe oneday after Marian a gay, u’ll Birtha girl or a boy
Ima Flora car into his body, spinals left dented ‘n knotty
this kid’s life-line is Tracey…oops, i meant to say spotty
ur rate on my scale? Eileen towards wack! dammit ur trash
get the ointment, namix is rash!
and dammit the fact is im quick to Hannah kids ass…
u cant manage to last, whore here’s a lesson
“Wilma drop flawless you?”
…is an example of a rhetorical question
dont Tessa veteran who’s better than u, whole other level
call me when ur shit Roxanne i’ll Selma soul to the devil
if I was a girl, i’d be a Dee or a Dyna, it isnt really insulting
and if you were a girl, either way you’d STILL be a Pauline
dont be Mad-i-son u! I already Wanda battle, now ur sexed
i like it doggy style, thats why i got Alicia round your neck
u never Freeda verse, dammit herb- im always spewin fiyah
if you be callin yourself The Truth…imma be callin u Aaliyah
u can sex a Rachel or an April- screw a June or a Natalie
but REALLY fuck a Taylor,
…cuz you were never suited to battle me!

the situation? look how Harriet got! so if ur dissin aint thru
u can keep Colleen me wack, its not like Allyson to noobs
if i gave ur verses a title, they aint really a Jane or a Rick
whats a good name for a bitch?
maybe i’ll call ur drops Aileen, cuz their makin me sick!

the Doris that way -->
Old 08-16-12, 01:38 PM   #57
namix
Herb

IP: 0C19 1271

I found this thread on a google search, and just had to say this is one of my top 3 favorite episodes of being bitten on the net.

In order,
(1) kidpac/deluzionz/delz pretending to be me to get in an invite only league on 411 in like 05;
(2) someone reposting my 'grafitti artist' piece and pretending it was theres, when fortunately it was in the HOF/archived on like 6-7 sites (rapmusic, bboys, projectrhyme, rapworld, urbanprowlers and i believe blunts or a similar site like that);
(3) THIS!! Congrats Enlightened. While many years ago, you reign in my top 3 of bites. The reason is because this was probably the biggest wordplay whooping i've ever put on a no-show battle, AND because you so adamantly defended not biting haha...

If anyone knows where this kid is - I would love to have a wordplay battle with him. I can reproduce this style on the drop of a hat, and it would be fun to work someone like this up and down.

Otherwise - for any future reference - David llama/Allah has the most robust/exhaustive archive of textcee works on the net at his site netcees. I'm sure this is in my thread somewhere.

http://www.netcees.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2605

Holla!

~the real, original, & real original Namix