RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-06, 08:05 AM   #1
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

lol allik ( peep RV)

IP:

allik pm'ed me sayin this shit

http://community.rapverse.com/priva...wpm&pmid=528808 -link

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign
hey bitch set up a 10 line topical battle and our topic is Depression

drop date is 2 days

why dont you kiss my ass and bring yo gun and make me.....cuz i promise that muzzle goin str8 down yo mouth and u gonna b the one goin homewit a black eye and cryin like the bitch u r.....jus face it im not a bitch i dont let u fags talk shit about me n not say sumtin about it like these otha pussies on here.....fuck u quit wastin my time n dont bother me until u read my post u ignorant fuck me he's got a gun....nigga i jus got out the military try sum shit bitch...cuz street knowledge+the military=sum1 u cant fuck wit bitch

lmao kid you wack and theres nigga again! damn if u were in the military you wouldnt use nigga would you? and since u a bich and dont wanna battle i guess ima let others from Rv do it for me.
Old 01-03-06, 09:45 AM   #2
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

lol stop adverstising this kid he's attention seeking

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-06, 02:22 PM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

whats a alik war 0_o
Old 01-03-06, 04:56 PM   #4
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

A lick war is when u perform oral sex in the 69 position and see who comes 1st.
Old 01-03-06, 07:59 PM   #5
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by indeph

you still got that humour
Old 01-03-06, 09:41 PM   #6
Excetera
[].[]_.[]_

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by indeph

lmao muahaha..........................
Send a message via MSN to Excetera Send a message via Yahoo to Excetera   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 05:22 AM   #7
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

I..think..hes..just..a..joke..by..some..gay..skate r..or..somthing..thats..bored..seriously

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 01-04-06, 05:38 AM   #8
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

IP:

lmfao yea maybe looks like vanilla Ice.
Old 01-04-06, 12:58 PM   #9
allik war
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Quote:
lol stop adverstising this kid he's attention seeking
-mad dog

Quote:
I..think..hes..just..a..joke..by..some..gay..skate r..or..somthing..thats..bored..seriously
-past tense

mad dog ur a fuckin idiot if you think for one second i want attention from any one of you herbs who talk shit about me....because if you read everything thats ever been said by them and me you'd see they the one's talking shit..they the ones looking 4 sum attention not me.....

past tense whens the last time you saw a skater with sean jean jump suit and gucci air force 1's?honestly....are these the best insults you have?

and reign....i mean bitch ass dopium.....i used my normal speech i use on here wit my niggaz in the military and trust me every last one of them was realer than any of you wanksta's will ever be!!!
Old 01-07-06, 06:55 PM   #10
Germ
in your system

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
mad dog ur a fuckin idiot if you think for one second i want attention from any one of you herbs who talk shit about me....because if you read everything thats ever been said by them and me you'd see they the one's talking shit..they the ones looking 4 sum attention not me.....

past tense whens the last time you saw a skater with sean jean jump suit and gucci air force 1's?honestly....are these the best insults you have?

and reign....i mean bitch ass dopium.....i used my normal speech i use on here wit my niggaz in the military and trust me every last one of them was realer than any of you wanksta's will ever be!!!

why are you trying soooo hard to make a point when you keep saying you have seemingly no care or respect for this site, at all?

and if you're so "real", you wouldn't spend so much time on here, arguing basically useless points

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-06, 01:33 PM   #11
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

I dont insult people on the internet theres no reason for it...most people are talentess faggots as yourself on rap sites....I really dont spend any time or attention too this gay sites

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 01-06-06, 11:40 AM   #12
distilled
hullabaloser

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
I dont insult people on the internet theres no reason for it...most people are talentess faggots as yourself on rap sites....I really dont spend any time or attention too this gay sites

1,800 Posts Since november says different, retard.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-06, 11:26 AM   #13
allik war
Light Weight

IP:

than if you don't bother with talking shit over the internet why the fuck are talking shit to me? cuz this aint yo first time runnin yo mouth. and how do i suck? cuz i wont follow your crew of hataz on rv n hate on other's like ya'll do? please i kno im good so bite me... oh wait a minute this the internet so you'll have 2 bite me in 1 of my essays/text songs/battles.....lol fucking herbs leave me be if you dont bother with net beef and quit starting it
Old 01-06-06, 11:39 AM   #14
distilled
hullabaloser

IP:

lmao. Man, i love this guy bein here.

His posts are fuckn histerical.

and wtf @ you all singlin him out. As I recall, Castro's white, or somethin close to it, and he says nigga all the time.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-06, 12:24 PM   #15
allik war
Light Weight

IP:

lol hey distilled peep my new thread in lyricist lounge called funny must peep its a joke my homeboy sent me. and thanx 4 the back up didnt ask but hey thanx man