RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-05, 06:54 PM   #106
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
wed i read about all that aehile agoo about how aids or hiv doesnt kill you it weakens you and other virus's n diseases are the ones thata ctually kill you and aswell there is a book out called sumthin along the lines of like good newz u do not get aids from unprotected sex but the bad newz is you do get it from recreational drugz i havent read it but ive heard alot about it and that alot of the book makes sense n tells how wat we hav been thought about aids is lies

^^Dawg...dat ain't what Apexx is talking about...

ur on level 3 and he's talkin bout level 8 shit

catch up homie
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 07:08 PM   #107
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: B88F 0CC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
1 Aiight...I agree about the vaccines...We all got them as children...So, you're suggesting that vaccines for other diseases can predicate humans being susceptible to contracting AIDS?

2So, if that's the truth, where does AIDS exist in your opinion?

Also, I was saying that it's possible--theoretically--that AIDS can exist in nature and simply be dormant, i.e. host animals. Ebola is certainly that way and only rears it's ugly head in spurts.

1: Yes. That's what I was saying. Not just vaccines, but anything that puts a stress on the immune system, like drug use, lack of sleep, lack of iron and nutrients, fast food consumption, pork consumption, lack of certain sugars in the body, lack of excercise, etc. Any thing that will cause a strain on your body creates a strain on the immune system. Ever seen a person get sick with the Flu by doing nothing more than overworking them self and skipping sleep? How about people who seem to have a cold after a night of excessive drinking? Same thing. Run across this virus in that time and you'll suffer from it.

2: I have no opinion. I know that AIDS exists within our bodies waiting for the day it's unlocked. Even when you contract AIDS, it's shown that AIDS has an internal life of 30 days or less. Don't strain your system and you won't get AIDS. why? Because you can't get AIDS in a perfectly healthy body. Simple as that. Google for the key words that I mentioned earlier and we can skip this part of the discussion.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-05, 07:27 PM   #108
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Yeah, I'm too lazy to go quote your post and shit..

But, I wasn't even going to post again because I'm not the type of person that needs to get the last word, but since you seem to be expecting a post from me.. it's all good.

For me it's just like.. I know I can get links, book references, etc. to back up 1. AIDs is not man made and 2. Viruses are living. Both on going debates, but there are scientists arguing both for and against both of them. You and me are on the opposite sides of the todom pole. Great. I don't really have anything else to say, though. I'm not going to leave a random post just to post. I'm not a fucking dumbass, and I wasn't about to come back in here and be like, "NAHH SUN, U'Z DA WRONG WUN!!" because I've already posted everything I've wanted to write.

So, whatever. I still don't think AIDs is man made.
Old 12-26-05, 07:29 PM   #109
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
1: Yes. That's what I was saying. Not just vaccines, but anything that puts a stress on the immune system, like drug use, lack of sleep, lack of iron and nutrients, fast food consumption, pork consumption, lack of certain sugars in the body, lack of excercise, etc. Any thing that will cause a strain on your body creates a strain on the immune system. Ever seen a person get sick with the Flu by doing nothing more than overworking them self and skipping sleep? How about people who seem to have a cold after a night of excessive drinking? Same thing. Run across this virus in that time and you'll suffer from it.

2: I have no opinion. I know that AIDS exists within our bodies waiting for the day it's unlocked. Even when you contract AIDS, it's shown that AIDS has an internal life of 30 days or less. Don't strain your system and you won't get AIDS. why? Because you can't get AIDS in a perfectly healthy body. Simple as that. Google for the key words that I mentioned earlier and we can skip this part of the discussion.

Intersting theories...I'll be sure to look this up further...

I do agree that stress and illness are correlated. I've long heard this and read about it. But, I realized it myself when I stopped drinking and started working out 5 days a week. I stopped getting colds and headaches. And, my blood pressure went down. The only thing I believe stopping me from being 100% fit as a fiddle is my penchant for pork, fast foods, grease, salt, and other processed foods. I have completely eliminated junk foods from my diet. Pork is next.

but eeh...interesting stuff here
Old 12-26-05, 08:25 PM   #112
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, I'm too lazy to go quote your post and shit..

But, I wasn't even going to post again because I'm not the type of person that needs to get the last word, but since you seem to be expecting a post from me.. it's all good.

For me it's just like.. I know I can get links, book references, etc. to back up 1. AIDs is not man made and 2. Viruses are living. Both on going debates, but there are scientists arguing both for and against both of them. You and me are on the opposite sides of the todom pole. Great. I don't really have anything else to say, though. I'm not going to leave a random post just to post. I'm not a fucking dumbass, and I wasn't about to come back in here and be like, "NAHH SUN, U'Z DA WRONG WUN!!" because I've already posted everything I've wanted to write.

So, whatever. I still don't think AIDs is man made.

In th face of dictionaries, medical science, disease tracking by the W.H.O. it self, hard documented evidence that shows no co-relation of AIDS to HIV, and a whoooooooooollllllllllleeeeeeeeeeee avalanche worth of evidence, you still ignore these? Of course you do. You had your mind made up before anyone said anything. To ignore facts is, well... the definition of ignorant. The definition in the same dictionaries that shape our entire language and grounds for comminucation, but you say is non-factual and proves nothing. Go fig.

Quote:
wat u mean wen u say even if u contract aids but right before it u said every1 has aids within their bodies

and aswell so if u have a perfectly healthy body u say u wont get aids?? so if u hav unprotected sex wit sum1 that has aids n u yourself hav perfectly healthy body u wont get it?????

oh and i did google the word n learned alot still readin it but none of wat i saw put it simple to just explainn wat it is its all articles and essays on it so i still aint got around to wat your sayin im gettin most it but sum parts are still abit dark

AIDS exists in our environment in a stage, say stage 2, which is the suffering of AIDS which can start the dying process. The form of AIDS dormant in our bodies is stage 1, where it's doing nothing other than waiting to be triggered by either a stage 2, or enough strain on your body to cause the dormant form in your body to become active.

But yeah, you're not gonna find a simplified answer to any question about AIDS because you're tlaking about the habits of virii. Its liek expecting a simple break down of cloning.

Quote:
during 1969
to 1971 to Africa and some countries such as India, Nepal and Pakistan where they thought the
population was becoming too large.13 They gave them all a free vaccination against smallpox;
but five years after receiving this vaccination, 60% of those inoculated were suffering from AIDS.
They tried to blame it on a monkey, which is nonsense. A professor at the University of Arkansas
made the claim that while studying the tissues of a dead chimpanzee she found traces of HIV.
The chimpanzee that she had tested was born in the United States 23 years earlier. It had lived its
entire life in a US military laboratory where it was used as an experimental animal in the
development of these diseases. When it died, its body was shipped to a storage place where it was
deep-frozen and stored in case they wanted to analyse it later. Then they decided that they didn't
have enough space for it, so they said, "Anybody want this dead chimpanzee?" and this researcher
from Arkansas said: "Yes. Send it down to the University of Arkansas. We are happy to get
anything that we can get." They shipped it down and she found HIV in it. That virus was acquired
by that chimpanzee in the laboratories where it was tested.14

that basically explains the whole monkey theory there is so much talked about the monkey theory wen takliun bout aids so thought id post since its used so many times in arguements

That paragraph above is completely false. No primate can contract HIV, seeing that the "H" stands for "Human" which therefore makes it impossible that HIV OR AIDS came from primates and spread to humans.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-05, 12:05 AM   #113
Tha Q.
OYD

Oh...for the record, the theory that Apexx is referring to is one of MANY theories floating around

http://www.freeglossary.com/AIDS_conspiracy_theories

^^There are some more.

Old 12-27-05, 03:16 AM   #114
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Oh...for the record, the theory that Apexx is referring to is one of MANY theories floating around

http://www.freeglossary.com/AIDS_conspiracy_theories

^^There are some more.

Please note Q, what I'm presenting isn't a theory. This isn't my guess or my take on things. The statements I'm discussing are medically proven and documented, so there's no ground to break to make any discoveries really, there by taking the "theory" out of the equasion.

BTW, also contrary to popular belief, AIDS is far from incurable. It breaks down easily once the blood is oxygenated like literally every other virus or illness or parasite in the world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-27-05, 03:47 AM   #115
Sean.C
Guarenteed a positivie

IP: 4A10 8FE6

aids came from monkey......and no no one fucked a monkey the tribes in the rain forest ate the monkeys and gained it like that........i didnt read what everyone posted so if they all ready said that then blow me

Quote:
If yall MOFOS score "more gay" than I did, I'mma let you have it.....in the ass
Send a message via AIM to Sean.C Send a message via Yahoo to Sean.C   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-05, 12:08 PM   #116
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean.C
aids came from monkey......and no no one fucked a monkey the tribes in the rain forest ate the monkeys and gained it like that........i didnt read what everyone posted so if they all ready said that then blow me

lol, yeah, we can tell you didn't read anything in this thread becaus they theory's been shot to shit like 2-3 pages back lol.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-28-05, 07:10 PM   #117
Sean.C
Guarenteed a positivie

IP: 0464 52A1

meh worthless pitter patter.....the only thing that matters is what i say

Quote:
If yall MOFOS score "more gay" than I did, I'mma let you have it.....in the ass
Send a message via AIM to Sean.C Send a message via Yahoo to Sean.C   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-05, 07:52 PM   #118
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean.C
meh worthless pitter patter.....the only thing that matters is what i say

yeah..we can tell by that man :cough: "quotable" in your sig...

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-29-05, 02:08 AM   #119
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
In th face of dictionaries, medical science, disease tracking by the W.H.O. it self, hard documented evidence that shows no co-relation of AIDS to HIV, and a whoooooooooollllllllllleeeeeeeeeeee avalanche worth of evidence, you still ignore these? Of course you do. You had your mind made up before anyone said anything. To ignore facts is, well... the definition of ignorant. The definition in the same dictionaries that shape our entire language and grounds for comminucation, but you say is non-factual and proves nothing. Go fig.

Where the fuck is this evidence you speak of? All you've done is posted some shit and expect me to believe you. I can make a thread and be like, "Well, the Abortional Lab Clinical Studies (A.B.L.C.S) has released the information that there is a 35.363% bigger chance that white people will die while getting an abortion, due to the substance tissue placed at the end of the needle used during the procedure." If you came in and was like, "Nah, that's not true. You don't know what you're talking about," Tell me HOW THE FUCK I could pass that off as evidence? You haven't provided shit into your arguement except words typed by you. No books, no links, and no facts that completely shatter the possibilty that AIDs is not man made. Your "facts" are the fucking shit that YOU type. Don't call me ignorant because I don't think the government is trying to wipe out the poor people, and don't try and cover it up be calling all of your bullshit "facts." It's stupid as fuck. I said I wasn't going to post again for a reason. I'm done with this arguement. I still don't think AIDs is man made, as the possibility that is man made is just a THEORY. Not FACT. But, by all means, keep typing all of this shit. I don't really care. But don't call me ignorant because I'm not going to believe some shit that some dude I've never even met types on an internet forum board.
Old 12-29-05, 02:15 AM   #120
Excetera
[].[]_.[]_

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: CE5B 0285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, but you have to remember Bush is like the new age Hitler.

...W3RD...

-uNo-
Send a message via MSN to Excetera Send a message via Yahoo to Excetera   Reply With Quote