RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-05, 01:20 AM   #1
Sik Wit It

Why is Hip-Hop's Kanye West So Angry?

IP: EB37 FE1E

One night while sitting at my computer I thought about things I could do to make myself known to the world. Because I realize if I can create awareness of who I am, then I can possibly be placed in a situation where my talents will become known. In my heart of hearts, it isn’t fame that I desire most, but I thirst for the sweet taste of victory over my own personal obstacles. I am a dreamer, and I dream of empires, imperial fortresses and my intricate plans being executed to the exact letter. Those are the thoughts that really turn me on. So I was pondering my master plans, when I clicked on Google News and decided to do a few searches.

Under the search word ‘Hip-Hop’ I read a story about Kanye West and honestly I was shocked to read his angry words. In the past couple of months rap artist Kanye has blasted the President, saying things many people may feel, but wouldn’t dare blurt out during a Hurricane Relief program and now he’s even threatening the Grammy voters, indicating he will basically make negative statements in the media if he doesn’t win. In my opinion, Kanye is already making some damaging statements and his Publicist needs to be fired.

Now I could understand if he was a starving artist like me and my people, we have nothing to loose. I will speak out against anyone who screws me over, because I don’t have money to loose.

Your boy Mikey Jukes is all ambition backed by tuition. But Kanye West isn’t a starving artist anymore. Here’s a brother who has already broken through the glass ceiling, and is already reaching the sky. It doesn’t get much better than platinum records, number 1 singles and multiple Grammy nominations. So why is this dude so angry and why is he trying to damage his successful career? I can tell you why, it was too late for Kanye when he became famous, he had already transformed into a gorilla.

As I stated in one of my previous articles, the mind state of this particular type of gorilla is developed over time, by the mental anguish created from the subjugation of his goals and ambitions. He is still angry from the struggle he went through before he got famous. He is still upset because he remembers the pain of his struggle, and he feels he deserves everything he is getting in life and more.

Unfortunately this takes the sweetness out of the fruit of success. This is one of the negative repercussions encountered when you turn a man into a Gorilla by oppressing his dreams. Kanye may snap out of it one day and really begin to enjoy his success. He does have a successful Record Label, and it is themed around helping people achieve their dreams. He may win his ‘Grammies’ and go home, then soak in a hot tub and let it all melt off. But my advice is to slow down, choose your battles, and be careful. Don’t become a gorilla reacting out of anger, without utilizing guerilla tactics. You risk becoming a wild beast and you can self-destruct. I wouldn’t normally reference religion in a topic such as this, but Kanye West himself said that Jesus walks. So I believe Kanye West is a God fearing man, and he should read The Bible. I like Kanye and I am a fellow Chicago Native so I will drop him a jewel. It would be wise to focus on the book of Ecclesiastes.

- Article written by Mikey Jukes
Old 12-11-05, 01:26 AM   #2
AutoMATIK™
... focus

IP: A155 381B

Why so many Kanye West Threads?
Old 12-11-05, 01:30 AM   #3
Sik Wit It

IP: EB37 FE1E

Correction, why so much news on Kanye.
Old 12-11-05, 02:29 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: DF10 FA26

Kanye annoys me.....

His ego is pathetic and whats worse, nobody is there to squash him back down to size at the moment... Hes just another part of the large problem facing hip hop these days.....
Old 12-11-05, 02:43 AM   #5
Nick Knack
You Need Knack for This

Text Record: 9-8
IP: 889E E894

controversy = publicity

basically he knowz his current album isnt az good as dropout, so he is resorting to publicity by sayin shit people wont like. or maybe hez angry, who really carez?
Old 12-11-05, 08:19 AM   #7
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP: 4FD6 E3FB

Kanye is just sayin what he feel needs to be said and venting his frustration.... i think everyone was pissed at the gov. for how long it took them to respond after the hurricanes, and as far as the grammy nominations...... Kanye is one of the few ppl that has a right to be mad...... he is one of the few artists out right now that comes hard on every song on his albulm, instead of having 3 or 4 nice songs and the rest is just filler..... out of the 10 nominations he had last year, how many did he win? he deserves a little recognition.....

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-05, 09:13 AM   #8
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: AEB4 27D2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Kanye annoys me.....

His ego is pathetic and whats worse, nobody is there to squash him back down to size at the moment... Hes just another part of the large problem facing hip hop these days.....

if you think Kanye is apart of the "large problem facin hip hop" then you obviously dont listen to enough hip hop.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-05, 09:14 AM   #9
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
or maybe he is jus speakin his mind liek he always says, so when u get famous and have money that means u shudnt say anythin t damage your career fuck that i say get louder and more controversal not for sales but because there is more people to listen to u and agree wit wat u say

Yes siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 12-11-05, 09:30 AM   #10
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 6D2C 475B

i like him but he can be very hypocritical, coming out saying hate for gays is bad(which I agree) then comes out and wants to get sarcastic with Jews.

Eye for an eye makes the world go blind
Send a message via AIM to M.C. Streak   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-05, 09:44 AM   #11
Zone Out
Power Hungry

^lol, he got sarcastic with what jews?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 12-11-05, 10:07 AM   #12
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
^lol, he got sarcastic with what jews?

executives....mosto f the executives in our rap industry are jews so he gets sarcastic and starts saying some happy hanukkah shit in a really messed up way

Old 12-11-05, 10:09 AM   #13
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. Streak
executives....mosto f the executives in our rap industry are jews so he gets sarcastic and starts saying some happy hanukkah shit in a really messed up way

lol, where are you gettin this from?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 12-11-05, 10:11 AM   #14
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
lol, where are you gettin this from?

Rass Kass has aid before that most of 'em are jewish and i got that information from another messageboard there was a link to it as well but i dont think i can find the shit, but i wouldn't be surprised that's very like Kanye

Old 12-11-05, 10:14 AM   #15
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. Streak
Rass Kass has aid before that most of 'em are jewish and i got that information from another messageboard there was a link to it as well but i dont think i can find the shit, but i wouldn't be surprised that's very like Kanye

no no no, I know most are prolly jews, but where are you gettin he was sayin Hannukah in a very sarcastic way from?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote: