RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-05, 10:28 PM   #1
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

Exclamation Who's the real terrorist??

IP: C734 2139

This man named ralph somthing, he joined the army when he was 17 and served for a total of eight years! Not alot of people have done that, and sometime this week or last week was 2-3 weeks before his release from the army, and right before he was about the leave, "George W. Bush" abused his powers saying that he is extending the army contracts from when it use to be 4 years long, and now it is 27 years long. He is now 25 years old, and stuck in it for 27 long years, and by the time he gets released he will be 52 years old.. Now that is sad. Our so called "Free Country" which is controlled by chaney and bush, are really doing what ever they can to abuse their powers before they leave.

You know how they say that we on a, "War on Terror!" That is true, so they say that we already captured Hussein and is trying to catch Osama! Yea he's number one terrorist, but what after or if we ever catch him? The war on terror will never end, and thats because Terrorist are everywhere and will always exist, you can never take it away. So doesn't that mean that the war will never end? So doesn't that mean that we will eventually run out of soldiers to use, which means that there will be a draft, and all of us will go to war.

So also, you know how they say we are fighting against terrorist who are destroying the world? Well what are "WE" doing now? We invaded another country, killed ten's of thousands of innocent people, and lied saying we had to do it to find W.M.D. (Weapons of Mass Destruction). We are also basiclly having our soldiers do suicide getting killed when all they ever wanted to do was to have a fun life and never kill someone.. So doesn't that mean that we are the terrorist? Just the other version of hitler but decieve others to think we are the nice ones. Our leaders (Chaney, Bush etc..) are abusing their powers and are killing thousands that will turn to millions of middle eastern people, and now, they are trying to take over teh world by invading countries.. 1st Vietnam, and now this, whats next? Africa? Soon everyone in the world will hate us.. sigh..

This is not what I think, this is what i know.

no beef.....

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-05, 10:49 PM   #2
Politi-Kill
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 73D8 AACD

yo...i'm African/Lebanese(arabic)/American(yea its a messed up mix but meh)...so i'm against this war coz its killin my people, people who havent done anything but just cause they're part of a race that has a couple of bad people...

should we arrest every black man cause some of them steal?

and the situation in afghanistan has always been bad but america didnt care till there was sumfin in it for them...

i'm not gonna go deep into this topic cause its been done over and over...

PEACE
Old 04-09-05, 12:13 AM   #3
Yung_Dragon
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BE07 6157

Oh well guys, it doesn't matter. Scientists predict that by 2007 the United States will be wiped out by a giant tidal wave.

Seriously though, I think it's stupid that we have this "fight on terror." I know fighting to protect our country is good, but you can't fight terror. That's like saying I will go out and destory the feeling of happiness. It really can't be done(at least I hope not). Terrorists do not lie only in the Middle-East, they're worldwide, so this "terror" war is just another excuse for *ahem*oil*ahem* by covering it up just like they did with mass weapons of destruction. We need to focus on our own country first off before we do someone elses.

As Pac once said, "They got money for wars, but they can't feed the poor."
Old 04-10-05, 02:59 PM   #5
Dabatos

IP: 97E0 0CED

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 04-10-05, 11:00 PM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: D05C 5B0B

Quote:
Oh well guys, it doesn't matter. Scientists predict that by 2007 the United States will be wiped out by a giant tidal wave.

Yeah, and a whole variety of shit was supposed to hit us on "Y2K". what happened? Nothing. There's predictions liek this every single year.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 12:01 AM   #8
Dabatos

IP: F8F5 C3DE

is this too long to read?

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 04-14-05, 12:13 AM   #9
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 52FB 3AA1

word..Bush is just a dumb fuck...i only read a part ckuz...i dont like Bush...the ngiga is dumb...if he expanded the shit to 27 years..does he think niggas gonna be in Iraq for that long..damn i hope he aint the president again..ckuz honestly...ill go to Africa wit my niggas...or ill go to uhh...Canada =\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\...

or somewhere thats not the USA...i HATE Bush...id kill him...anybody else would do the same thing??

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-05, 10:37 PM   #10
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8A17 F701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
This man named ralph somthing, he joined the army when he was 17 and served for a total of eight years! Not alot of people have done that, and sometime this week or last week was 2-3 weeks before his release from the army, and right before he was about the leave, "George W. Bush" abused his powers saying that he is extending the army contracts from when it use to be 4 years long, and now it is 27 years long. He is now 25 years old, and stuck in it for 27 long years, and by the time he gets released he will be 52 years old.. Now that is sad. Our so called "Free Country" which is controlled by chaney and bush, are really doing what ever they can to abuse their powers before they leave.

so by that ration your saying that what happend to him was an act of terrism?......i dont get it.....my father has been in the army for almost 30 years.......and when he retires he wont have to worrie about ANYTHING.....medical, dental, housing, food, or retirement.......so if the draft should come..WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY...and dats real...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-05, 11:29 PM   #11
Dabatos

IP: BBE8 536F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyriclesolja
so by that ration your saying that what happend to him was an act of terrism?......i dont get it.....my father has been in the army for almost 30 years.......and when he retires he wont have to worrie about ANYTHING.....medical, dental, housing, food, or retirement.......so if the draft should come..WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY...and dats real...

no i didn't.. im saying.. Bush is abusing his powers by forcing people to stay in the military then they planned too.. this guy served for 8 years.. and was already about to leave... but bush forced him to stay longer.. now forcing him to regret staying that long in the military.. and will cause more ppl to not join the military

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 04-25-05, 11:42 PM   #12
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8A17 F701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
no i didn't.. im saying.. Bush is abusing his powers by forcing people to stay in the military then they planned too.. this guy served for 8 years.. and was already about to leave... but bush forced him to stay longer.. now forcing him to regret staying that long in the military.. and will cause more ppl to not join the military

Good point......that is pretty fucked up.....but he still has a choise to stay or a choise to go (dishonorable discharge)....but any way i retrack my previous statement....peayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 08:22 PM   #13
Dabatos

IP: BBE8 536F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyriclesolja
Good point......that is pretty fucked up.....but he still has a choise to stay or a choise to go (dishonorable discharge)....but any way i retrack my previous statement....peayce

sadly he has not choice.. it was in san fransisco's newspaper.. hes stuck there..

www.FG-Servers.com