RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-05, 12:00 AM   #1
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
Lightbulb Why America and other 1st World COuntries Suck

IP: CF4E 8780

ok this is something i have brought up on other sites and what not.. but i'm pretty sure you all have noticed that america and its allies will only help countries if they have something that we need I.E oil ... etc.. or things that give us good PR...but i'm a proud american and such but i can't stand it.. i know its how we work.. but what about sudan?
Quote:
Darfur in danger

A deadline set by the U.N. Security Council for the government of Sudan to disarm the Arab militia known as Janjaweed has expired as officials say the atrocities in the western Darfur region are far from over.

The conflict began when black Sudanese rebels attacked government property, accusing the government of neglecting Darfur in favor of the Arab population in Sudan. The government responded by setting up the Janjaweed to put down the rebellion. Human rights groups estimate 15,000 to 30,000 civilians have been killed and more than 1.2 million people have been left homeless. cnn.com

i mean the u.n just sent them 10k troops big whoop to be honest i think that we as americans and as first world citzens should really look at the motives behind things...it was just recently (well not recently but i hope you catch my drift) that we acknowledge these things....

so your asking well what are you doing then? i'm starting to raise money for ICG... if you all want to donate go ahead i'll give you the website just pm me... its time that we started to do things...and stopped ignoring these things...

o yea if you want to see a very powerful movie .. i suggest you see "Hotel Rwanda" its an amazing movie

*we don't suck i jus wanted to get ur attention

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat

Last edited by Turban. : 04-12-05 at 10:40 AM.
Old 04-10-05, 02:07 AM   #2
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4461 951A

it's human nature to what to get something for what you're doing...it's just a sad reality

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 02:21 AM   #3
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: AEBA 9CCC

why do we suck...its not our responsibility to run around the world and solve everyones problems...were not a superhero were a country...

we have problems of our own that really need solving...I hate it that we spend so much time worried about other people...

i understand what your saying...but as a stable country it is one of our duties to fight injustice... these are issues that can't be ignored.. and yes we are a "super hero " country.. the worlds police.. but only when there are natural resources and such that will be a benefit to us... what i'm saying is i think its irresponsible that we ignore such a travesty ...when it is as obvious as it is

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...

Last edited by Turban. : 04-11-05 at 08:09 PM.
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 02:24 AM   #4
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4461 951A

^^^^ schema has a point...a good one

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-05, 08:04 PM   #5
DiSeAsE
infestin these emcees

Text Record: 5-5
IP: 8E70 C31B

its selfish but other countries gotta make it out on their own, i think we should stop supporting so many different countries

Send a message via AIM to DiSeAsE   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-05, 05:43 AM   #6
Politi-Kill
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 73D8 AACD

bombin the shit outta Iraq isnt supporting them