RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-05, 07:16 PM   #1
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
A Graduate from my School Died in Iraq

IP: CF4E 8780

i don't know if you heard , but there were two planes that collided in mid-air well one of those pilots was Kelly Hines , a graduate of Saint Thomas Academy, his brother Luke Hines was two years ahead of me and was in a squad with me when i was a sophmore. he also graduated from the academy, i feel really bad for their whole family because last year actually around this time their father was killed in a plane crash as well... kelly dragged his dead dads body from the airplane. The Mother has cancer and i can't imagine the pain they are feeling, he had a baby-girl and was married. i'm just asking you guys to pray for this family and for everyone over there that they may come home soon.

i really have to dis agree with this whole iraq war. i havent supported the motives behind it for one second. it is a complete slap to the american people if you ask me . it is not right to sacrafice lives like that ,over something where we have no buisness being in the first place. we havent accomplished anything worthwhile nor have we proven or justified our reasons for going there. its just frustrating

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 05-11-05, 06:48 PM   #2
S.I.M.
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 334C 9068

R.I.P. solja... too many bad things goin on right now
Send a message via AIM to S.I.M.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-05, 08:00 PM   #3
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Capisco
i don't know if you heard , but there were two planes that collided in mid-air well one of those pilots was Kelly Hines , a graduate of Saint Thomas Academy, his brother Luke Hines was two years ahead of me and was in a squad with me when i was a sophmore. he also graduated from the academy, i feel really bad for their whole family because last year actually around this time their father was killed in a plane crash as well... kelly dragged his dead dads body from the airplane. The Mother has cancer and i can't imagine the pain they are feeling, he had a baby-girl and was married. i'm just asking you guys to pray for this family and for everyone over there that they may come home soon.

i really have to dis agree with this whole iraq war. i havent supported the motives behind it for one second. it is a complete slap to the american people if you ask me . it is not right to sacrafice lives like that ,over something where we have no buisness being in the first place. we havent accomplished anything worthwhile nor have we proven or justified our reasons for going there. its just frustrating

u sed it man. Bush aint the one out there dying, y cant 51% of the american ppl see that!!?

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 05-13-05, 08:17 PM   #4
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: AD23 BDD5

R.I.P.

This war is bullshit...

Why hasn't Bush been assasinated yet???

LOL

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 02:18 PM   #5
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

lol cuz his snipers picked them off b4 they could pull the trigger!

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!