RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-05, 04:19 PM   #31
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5CE5 0C44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless
^yo sucka foo, it don't matter. They still ARE HEroes AND Idols to the youth. Look at sports players. You think they want to be idols? I read Sports Illustrated and they were talkin' about what you think fo players as idols (it was right after Ron Artest shit) and Ken Griffey Jr. Said, "It's wrong for fans to make us out to be idols. But since we get a lot of money to do what we do, and we are all over the place, video games, TV, etc. We gain that responsibility whether we want it or not" <That is the same wit rap. All the rappers prolly don't wanna be idols and shit, but people look up to them whether they like it or not. They get played all the time, and all the lil kids see it.
Now to this:

Nah, jus because you like to listen to somethin' doesn't mean you follow everything it says. I jus follow the good messages they send, I ain't all up in player/pimp shit. Jus like you can like somebody as your friend, but you ain't gonna follow everything they say, like if they told you to jump of a bridge, you wouldn't do it. So jus because I listen to rap, don't mean I am a womanizer.

^^^^^This statement cancels out everything u said above it...u proved the whole point of what, what u quoted was saying......EVERYBODY IS CAPIBLE OF THINKING FOR THEMSELF...period....thats like when them kids shot up columbine high school an the media said they did it becuz they listen to marylin manson everyday...no no they weren't crazy..they were influenced by the music<---STFU....stupidity is sickening.

^well were those black men gettin' paid millions of dollars and are they bein' played all over the place on radio, TV, and shit like that? nope. So of course there is gonna be an outrage.

^^^Black Men in the black panther movement have been taped on what was then national broadcasts refering to one another as niggas....now whos more influential, representatives of a races freedom?...or a rapper?....hmmmmm tough choice huh<----do we have another "spul STFU" moment?

Yea, they can talk about it. But what this whole thread is is about how they glorify it, sayin' it's the way to be. please don't tell me "P.I.M.P" is showin' how REAL LIFE is. Because it doesn't. It jus is 50 tryin' to show how to live the "cool" life. Playin' women and shit. Like theirs a different in sayin:

" I went to chill wit my man, he be playin' 3 girls, lyin' like damn"

^that's not promotin' anything, jus sayin' what people do.

"Shake that ass girl,do that shit right, look at me, I'm a pimp, fuckin' 20 girls a night"

^thats glorifyin' bein' a player/pimp.

Yes, the examples sucked, but still there is a difference between sayin' what is REAL and glorifyin' it. this thread has nothing to do wit what rappers sayin' as REAL LIFE shit, this is talkin' about how they glorify playin' women as bein' somethin' "cool".

weerd, this has been a page out of SPuL's huge ass book of knowledge, yo. pc one. :cool
:

^^^Who decides what is right an wrong to express?......isn't this contry about freedom of speech....an if all rappers stop glorifying pimping women...will pimping stop?.......brothels existed as far back as the 1600s maybe further if I am not mistaken<---now I don't 17th century english men was influenced by 50 cent....so what was their reason for pimping hoes?.....men have been boasting about sleeping with numerous women since the dawn of language....or what about mormans having numerous wives?....they love their wives but they got like 10 of them.....mormans do not listen to rap music but multiple partner is part of thrit fuckign religion...did 50 cent create a bible?....I can go on & on dropping examples of people that have nothing to do with rap music that are womanizers....fact of the matter is....rappers do not tell u how to live your life....they job is to entertain u...not mold your life...if you are mentally weak enough to be influenced by staged videos on your TV thats your fault not theres....stop blaiming others for the way of the world.....regards of what a rapper does male shovenism will still exist...period........NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again this has been an exclusive with Triple_N
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 04:21 PM   #32
DAZZLE
Flyweight

IP: 828D 0B7A

^so serious, yet so funny.

now come cypher on yahoo?
1-0 VS. jmsbnd07655
1-1 VS. Lil Roach
I WILL RTF ON HONEST EXPLAINED VOTES
Old 05-16-05, 04:21 PM   #33
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Dabatos i have to disagree.. i wish more people act the way you think, but there are plenty of guys that will have sex with a female only because of her looks. I mean look at one night stands. You don't know the person and you just want to have sex with them, they both agree and do it. I would never put myself in a position like that but there are people who don't care.
Old 05-16-05, 04:26 PM   #34
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

I see sex as a spiritual level. Making yourself equal with someone not an easy fuck or just something to do because you been feeling this guy for so long and he been wanting it. It's something that's enjoyed more if you have a compatibility. When you have sex with someone you love (for those that have), then you know exactly what i mean. Believe it or not, you are sharing more than just your flesh with someone it's almost like a covalent bond. You can "feel" that person when you not even with them. I'mma stop before i go passed some of y'allz mindset. It's more spiritual than anything whether you accept it or not.
Old 05-16-05, 04:40 PM   #35
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7FDF 24FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
^^^Who decides what is right an wrong to express?......isn't this contry about freedom of speech....an if all rappers stop glorifying pimping women...will pimping stop?.......brothels existed as far back as the 1600s maybe further if I am not mistaken<---now I don't 17th century english men was influenced by 50 cent....so what was their reason for pimping hoes?.....men have been boasting about sleeping with numerous women since the dawn of language....or what about mormans having numerous wives?....they love their wives but they got like 10 of them.....mormans do not listen to rap music but multiple partner is part of thrit fuckign religion...did 50 cent create a bible?....I can go on & on dropping examples of people that have nothing to do with rap music that are womanizers....fact of the matter is....rappers do not tell u how to live your life....they job is to entertain u...not mold your life...if you are mentally weak enough to be influenced by staged videos on your TV thats your fault not theres....stop blaiming others for the way of the world.....regards of what a rapper does male shovenism will still exist...period........NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again this has been an exclusive with Triple_N

Yes, people have freedom of speech. But still it INFLUENCES people who are not mature enough to make their own decisions. I'm 17, by now I know what is wrong or right for the most part, but for kids who are like 10-12 who like to watch MTV, and shit all day. They see these videos and for them these are the "cool" people. And little kids do what they see their "Heroes" do. So you can't go on about how little kids gonna be able to think for themselves. And yes, there still will be pimps, but why should you spread the message through people who are seen as heroes.

but lol I'm like thinkin' of soo much shit right now, and my cell rang, so I gotta go. so i'll continue later. pc one.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-05, 04:41 PM   #36
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 7FDF 24FC

no hate to Fiya, but lol @ goin' on all different topics.
Old 05-16-05, 04:42 PM   #37
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

the other pages were responses about love not pimpin and shit, so i responded to those opinions..
Old 05-16-05, 04:48 PM   #38
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictureperfect2
mad dog.. ya if you got a kid and u in love be in love you got resposiblitlies... but for cats dat aint got a kid and dont have responsibilities like me... i want to be able to live my life and experience different things and different girls and i dont know how old you are, but im 18 and need to live still so even if love comes along at my age i aint takin the shit cuz i wanna live and shit... when i live for a while and that loves true it'll be there later, and if not i prolly am ganna have more fun with life and not get stuck with a girl i aint really in love with.

you can be in love and still "live your life to the fullest"... who knows when you'll die, you could easily pass up someone that is your love and "expect them to wait for you" but everyone isn't like that. that's another thing i don't get is why people have so much sex and party and fuck fuck fuck and then expect their wife to be a virgin and want someone pure to settle down with. It's selfish and contradicting. It's not everyone but there's a lotta people who's like that.. with the gimme that girl right there but i want this church girl later. There was a debate about this the other day at my school.
Old 05-16-05, 07:40 PM   #39
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 323F E2B9

ight well... that was too much to read, so i dunno if you said this or not but ima address it.... If you have sex, and you get a girl pregnant and you leave her to raise it on your own, i honestly hope you die rot in hell and get raped.... because if your man enough to have sex, but not man enough to take responsibilty for your own flesh and blood than your a fucking coward and deserve to not even live... Also..... love isnt just pussy cuz there is many times ill go to my girls house and we hang out and have fun do whatever you know, and we dont fuck, thats not what its all about, its about trust and loyality, being able to tell your opposite anything with out a negative response like being made fun of cuz something you think or feel, being backed up 100% by the person you love, and being there for them, gettin ass is just the other half of it, cuz i mean my girl wants it more than i do most of the time, but regardless i aint complainin lol, im just sayin love is love + pussy lol...... o yea and abortion is for cowards too...

Old 05-16-05, 07:42 PM   #40
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
Love is stronger than sex. Strictly my opinion. All sex is, is one of the many ways to show how much you love someone.

.... well said...

Old 05-16-05, 07:45 PM   #41
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 8C8D 95C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Sky
ight well... that was too much to read, so i dunno if you said this or not but ima address it.... If you have sex, and you get a girl pregnant and you leave her to raise it on your own, i honestly hope you die rot in hell and get raped.... because if your man enough to have sex, but not man enough to take responsibilty for your own flesh and blood than your a fucking coward and deserve to not even live... Also..... love isnt just pussy cuz there is many times ill go to my girls house and we hang out and have fun do whatever you know, and we dont fuck, thats not what its all about, its about trust and loyality, being able to tell your opposite anything with out a negative response like being made fun of cuz something you think or feel, being backed up 100% by the person you love, and being there for them, gettin ass is just the other half of it, cuz i mean my girl wants it more than i do most of the time, but regardless i aint complainin lol, im just sayin love is love + pussy lol...... o yea and abortion is for cowards too...

haha... yea, I agree. But when I said love is pussy, I didn't mean love is pussy as in gettin' pussy, I meant about how people call a nucca pussy when he in love and shit. Sayin' that love is for softies and shit like that
Old 05-16-05, 07:47 PM   #42
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

oh word...derrrr well...my bad lol....

Old 05-16-05, 08:32 PM   #43
Lyrical Prodigy
New to RV

IP: EF48 5B3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
I see sex as a spiritual level. Making yourself equal with someone not an easy fuck or just something to do because you been feeling this guy for so long and he been wanting it. It's something that's enjoyed more if you have a compatibility. When you have sex with someone you love (for those that have), then you know exactly what i mean. Believe it or not, you are sharing more than just your flesh with someone it's almost like a covalent bond. You can "feel" that person when you not even with them. I'mma stop before i go passed some of y'allz mindset. It's more spiritual than anything whether you accept it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
you can be in love and still "live your life to the fullest"... who knows when you'll die, you could easily pass up someone that is your love and "expect them to wait for you" but everyone isn't like that. that's another thing i don't get is why people have so much sex and party and fuck fuck fuck and then expect their wife to be a virgin and want someone pure to settle down with. It's selfish and contradicting. It's not everyone but there's a lotta people who's like that.. with the gimme that girl right there but i want this church girl later. There was a debate about this the other day at my school.

OMFG...Fiya iz da realest person ta post in this thread. it aint even nuttin i can say ta all dis cuz she pretty much summed it all up. so all im gone say iz...AMEN, I'M FEELIN U 100% AND U COMPLETELY RITE.
Send a message via MSN to Lyrical Prodigy Send a message via Yahoo to Lyrical Prodigy   Reply With Quote