RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-05, 10:02 AM   #31
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EF25 E8E6

if you gonna make statements like this then back it up with something... "cerebral approach"... gimme sum'n more to go on than
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmfao. Clinton was a complete peice of shit. What are you talking about?

why?... cuz he let some chicken head suck him off under his desk?....you'd do that shyt every day at if you could at school and you'd think that shyt was gangsta... so what... fuck what he do on his personal time in his personal life...he did more for the so-called "minorities" than Bush ever did... he held shyt down... just like John F. Kennedy... Looking out for the little guy...and the so-called "majority" hated him for it... just like they did Kennedy! one difference...they didn't get a chance to assasinate Bill.
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-05, 12:36 PM   #33
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6EEF D6C6

Can we have peace.

*Dammit*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 06-15-05, 02:56 PM   #34
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao. How the fuck is the government supposed to fix problems in the ghetto? (1)This country has plenty of oppurtunities so why the fuck should the government give them money or any of that bullshit? Go out and make a fucking living. (2)Or, if you can't make enough money then join the fucking military. Food is free. Housing is free. Everything else is cheaper on the base. You don't pay taxes. (3)It's not the government's fucking problem that some of the people in the ghetto can't get their fucking act together.

i feel i need to address a few things here...

(1) Everyone can't go out and make a living... take the homeless, for example... in America, you need a physical address to get ajob... no address...no job....

consider this... with the rate of high school drop outs and failing students, why should the government continue to give money to the school systems? ever think about that?

the sports programs that everyone enjoys and camps and shyt like that.... that all comes from government loans and grants...summer school programs... free lunch programs... all those public assistance programs that help feed people who have no other means... there are plenty of people who have used these services to get on they feet and make sum'n of themselves... don't knock the gov if you don't understand what's going on. i don't agree with everything the gov does but it does help lots of people who really need it.

(2)
Housing in the military is NOT free... it comes out of your pay every month just as if you were paying rent

Food is NOT free... that also is deducted from your pay every month... you all have this misconception that the military is a FREE ride... I can tell you from experience that it's not... I've been in almost 6 years now and i've seen the pros and cons of being in the military... yes, it's more convenient being that you get hella benefits that would cost you two asses and a spleen on the outside...but that's about it... and even then, you are still paying for some that... the whole no tax thing is only on post in their stores... certain things in the comissary you will still be taxed for... and yes we still pay federal and state taxes...

yes things are cheaper on base... but what's that add up to when you are literally on 24 hours a day? we don't get overtime pay... there is no 40 hour work week for us... it's 24/7/365... we bring our work home with us... and let's not get into deployments.... sometimes you're lucky if you get 2-3 hours sleep in a day... do some research before you start talking all this bull that you obviously have no idea about

(3)
If it's not the gov's business to help people in the ghetto then why do we send so much money to all these other countries? I'm pretty sure those people consider their areas ghettos also... poverty is worldwide, homie... yes, even in the united states... get ya mind right before you end being one of those people that you were talking about that shouldn't get help from the gov... you prolly saying shyt like "that will never be me..." ... yeah... and as a kid i never thought i'd see my family get evicted... and guess what?... shyt happens... we got over itand did what we had to do but ya never know what's gonna happen in life
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 03:54 PM   #35
Cannibal Sativa
Flyweight

IP: D45D 842D

this dude agrees with survival of the fittest but he doesnt understand anarchy?.......aahh kids say the damndest things@!
Old 06-16-05, 03:57 PM   #36
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal Sativa
this dude agrees with survival of the fittest but he doesnt understand anarchy?.......aahh kids say the damndest things@!

which post you talking about?..confused