RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Konquest Lyricist League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-04, 12:13 AM   #1
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
==K.L.L. - Battle Rules Version 2.0==

IP: AEBA 9CCC

Konquest Lyricist League
Rules

Check-ins:
1.)Your check-in is due by 12 Midnight EST Tuesday.
2.)If your opponent does not check-in on time you must pm Schema and ask for the win. If you do not pm Schema it will be assumed that you give your opponent permission to check-in late.
3.)The first person to check-in should propose a line limit in his check-in. The second person to check-in should either a.)agree to the line limit or b.)disagree and propose a new line limit in his check-in. You shouldnt have 10 posts in your battle thread and no verse. 3 or 4 posts tops to agree on a line limit.
4.)Not checking in is the same as no-showing. If you never check in but you drop a verse it will still be counted as a no-show.
5.)If your opponent never checks in and you don't pm Archeologist or Schema for the win you MUST still drop a verse. If you don't at least drop a no-show verse that fulfills the line limit you will still be counted with the no-show loss.

Battles:
1.)Your verse is due by 12 Midnight EST Friday.
2.)If your opponent does not drop on time you must pm Archeologist or Schema and ask for the win. If you do not pm Archeologist or Schema it will be assumed that you give your opponent permission to drop late.
3.)If you need an extension pm Archeologist or Schema with the reason for the extension.
4.)If your battle is edited it is the same as a no-show. If you need spelling errors or something fixed, pm Schema.

Votes:
1.)Your votes are due by 12 Midnight EST Friday.
2.)Post your 4 votes in ONE POST in the K.L.L. Voting Thread each week. Any links not in the Voting Thread will not be counted towards your 4 votes.
3.)Only one link each week may be from a no-show battle.
4.)You MUST vote in the Heavyweight Championship Match each week.
5.)Any week that you do not post 4 votes in the Voting Thread you will be put on Voting Probation. If you get put on Voting Probation while you are already on Voting Probation you will be banned for two weeks. You can get off Voting Probation by posting your 4 links two weeks in a row.
6.)No crew votes unless you vote against your crew member. If you can't get 4 votes without crew voting pm Schema and explain the situation.
7.)Only League members may vote on League battles.
8.)You must explain your votes fully unless there is a no-show or obvious blowout. On the other side of the coin, it's up to you to report bullshit, d/r, or unexplained votes in your battle. If you do not report them it will be assumed that you agree that they are valid votes.

Championships:
1.)Each week there is a Heavyweight Championship Match and a Contendership Match. The Heavyweight Championship Match will be between the current Heavyweight Champion and the previous week's winner of the Contendership Match. The Contendership Match will be between the two highest battlers in points standings that arent in the Heavyweight Championship Match.
2.)You can't be in the Contendership Match if you lost either the Heavyweight Championship Match or the Contendership Match for the previous week.

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...

Last edited by Archeologist : 12-15-04 at 12:46 PM.
Send a message via AIM to schema  
Old 12-06-04, 12:27 AM   #2
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

I have a probelm with a lot of that, i'll come back later and explain the faggotry.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 12-06-04, 01:29 PM   #3
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: B355 35CC

you didnt address the bullshit voting that goes on. votes with no explanation.

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.

Old 12-06-04, 04:12 PM   #4
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: AEBA 9CCC

^werd...i will...hold on...

and soc i knew i could count on you to adress the faggotry but you better hurry because battles will be up soon...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema  
Old 12-25-04, 02:05 AM   #5
Denied Truth
Still Spectacular, Yes!

Text Record: 5-6
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3C8B 6C28

faggotry..lol

great word...

in here coudl u put the criteria to be in the league..yu know the 3 winz and 150 votez..so peepz will know..just a suggestion

Jus Incredible Lyrics

-What God Has For Me..Is Meant For Me.

II COR. 12:9
And He Said To Me, "My Grace Is Sufficient For You, For My Strength Is Made Perfect In Weakness." Therefore, I Will Rather Most Gladly Boast In My Infirmities, So That The Power Of God May Rest Upon Me.
Send a message via AIM to Denied Truth Send a message via MSN to Denied Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Denied Truth