RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-05, 12:52 PM   #1
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
The Ku Klux Klan

IP: CF4E 8780

i was watching this show on tv. history channel i think and it was all about the ku klux klan and all i really remember was watching it and getting angry and wanting to kill someone ... i watched it again because i ordered it on dvd and to be honest it was actually intresting .... i don't understand the hate to be honest. i'm not black but i was still offended with the comments that they made. i mean seriously what makes them better? that they are white ? that they are pure blooded... what makes them so pure blooded anyways..? i would just love to sit down and talk about this with one of them....i would just want to ask them a million questions of why they are the way they are and such...yall get what i'm saying

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 04-02-05, 12:54 PM   #2
Diet Coke

Text Record: 0-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

Id give one of them a high five.
Old 04-02-05, 12:56 PM   #3
Diet Coke

Text Record: 0-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue
Id give one of them a high five.

A high five to the face. Guys were idiots...but I haven't heard their reasons why or anything...I just know what they have done...wasnt too cool.

Last edited by Blue : 04-02-05 at 01:02 PM.
Old 04-02-05, 01:00 PM   #4
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 4CFC B88F

If I Ever Seen A White Person Call Me Nigga(Unless Im Not Cool With Them)Then Imma Fucc Them Dudes Up Real Rap............

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-05, 01:23 PM   #5
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3E2B CECF

yea man them klan kids is crazy...id still beat all fuck out them bitches....wtf they terrorize people for...do they not understand by killin people is actually makin them lower then the people they r killin...dumb fucks...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 07:17 AM   #6
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

Basic human psycology: Be afraid of anything new/different and isolate yourselves from it.

As a whole thats what they would have thought. Why theyre still going today is beyond me...probably poor parenting. If you were raised constantly being told blacks are nothing, thats what you'll think.
Old 04-03-05, 02:51 PM   #8
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: B525 44D9

i think tha only way 2 stop rasicm iz 2 kill all racist people. cuz thats tha only way of stoppin them frum passin tha rasicm down 2 they kids. fuck tha kkk. id seriously have no problem runnin up on a klan meetin wif a couple guns n start sprayin they asses. theres no kkk anyweres around were i live, but if theyr wuz, theyd b ded. werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-03-05, 02:57 PM   #9
illest freestyler
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-5
IP: DC99 AB4D

KKK should all go to hell o K K K a y
Send a message via AIM to illest freestyler   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 02:59 PM   #10
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: B525 44D9

Quote:
Originally Posted by illestfreestyler
KKK should all go to hell o K K K a y

LOL, ^^^^^ werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-03-05, 05:11 PM   #11
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: A93E E17E

Shit's fucked up, just like Hitler's ideas (they weren't originally his though but anyway, he acted on them) about the pure race, the Arians (well I don't know how you translate it in English but you know what I mean). Reason people still believing in those views is the environment they grew up in just like someone above me already stated. If that is all you hear your entire childhood, you'll start thinking that's the right way to go.

My dad for instance isn't really a racist but he tends to be more suspicious when it comes to coloured people due to the way he grew up (my grandfather collaberated with the Germans in WW II or so I think). But they weren't as extreme as the KKK, not even close...

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 05:15 PM   #12
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 28AD 5545

Man it's all about believing.

Alright i'm gonna tell you str8 up, the ku klux klan didnt want to accept the fact that god is "black"..................Have anyone read the bible, i mean the WHOLE thing. I doubt if one of ya'll did.

But anyway, God has wool hair, we "black" have wool hair, he also had tan skin, We "black" have Tan skin but darker. The white's didnt want to accept the fact that god is black, and that's how the whole "RACIST" started.
Old 04-03-05, 05:17 PM   #13
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: A93E E17E

God is what you make from him, it's a personal interpretation. I haven't read the whole thing because I do not believe in the bible, I do believe in God though but I do not picture Him or Her (whatever) as a person, more as a force...an inner force or power...

I should get to the bottom of this because it seems interesting, I'll edit this shit tomorrow

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 09:52 PM   #14
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: AEBA 9CCC

The KKK started because the government freed the slaves and that stirred up a whole world of shit...

The slaveowners, after years of treating the slaves like nothing, were afraid of retribution, so, with the belief that there is strength in numbers they banded together and started to kill black people in order to keep them so afraid that they were immobilized...(in much the same way that CNN and Fox News work in the present day)...

As the KKK began to see that there wasnt much to be afraid of...blacks didnt hold much hostility towards whites and they were just eager to move on with their free lives, most of the mainstream membership of the KKK realized that the KKK was unnessecary and got out of it...the numbers dwindled until only the most hardcore white supremacists remained...

However, with the emergence of hip-hop and the black power movement, race relations in the south are again coming to a head. Personally, the majority of blacks that I see in public are obnoxious. They arent obnoxious because theyre black, theyre just obnoxious because they are very loud and disrespectful. The hip hop culture promotes acting obnoxious, and while that may be fun through high school, most of the black kids you see running through the mall yelling and stirring up shit find that they either have to learn how to act (sell out) or be underemployed and poor...about half go either way right now but I think that is changing.

People are starting to realize that hip-hop stars get away with acting like that because they are already rich and they are in the music industry. Acting like a rapper is not how you excel in life, unless you are a rapper.

A strong, black middle class is just now starting to be predominant now and I am honestly very excited by that. I think in my lifetime we will finally see the breakdown of most racial barriers and a wholesale acceptance of whites and blacks by each other. We are moving away from whites feeling "liberal guilt" and trying to overcompensate for slavery by "throwing money at the problem"...which does nothing but cause more poverty..."if you give a man a fish he eats for a day, if you teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime"...

I honestly believe that during the next 50 years we will start to see each other as brothers and I think thats a really cool thing...

There will always be an extremist group called the KKK...we cant eliminate it totally...but its all about the mainstream and right now in the mainstream as white people and black people finally start to realize that we are more alike than we think, the final shreds of racism are finally starting to fade away from the hearts of blacks and whites alike...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-05, 09:52 PM   #15
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 0825 899A

when the bible says that shit about wool or what ever u got it mixed up...they were talking about jesus....no 1 has seen god...he appears never as himself..he appeared as a burning bush...a bright light and stuff like that....jesus to believe he is white is dumb.....how do u expect to live where he lived and expect to be white...in the hot weather like that......and plus what the bible describes gives proof that he is brown/black........plus he turned water into whine...how can u not get hes black from just that lol
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote