RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-05, 02:38 PM   #1
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
Interracial Relationships

IP: CF4E 8780

i never realized that this was still a issue til two days ago . i was out with one of my friends who is a very pretty blonde girl ....but yea we were out at the mall and we were just walking around and all of a sudden this "old guy" well nto old maybe 40 or 45 pulled me away from her and was like why don't you leave her alone..." i was amazed and was like get the fuck off me...she came over and was like your joking right.. get off of him...he looked at the both of us shook his head and walked away .. i didn't understand what had just happened for a minute... and i was about to run after the guy but she stopped me and waslike its not worth it... o yea i wasnt dressed in any offensive thuggish manner and she was in a pink polo and a skirt thing so it wasnt like we were looking trashy in anyway.. it was just the simple fact that there was a brown guy with a white girl that he couldnt take .. so he thought i was harassing her go figure

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 04-16-05, 04:52 PM   #2
TAKENOTICE
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Text Record: 5-5
IP: BA08 7601

my moms is white my steppops is black got three mixed lil sisters ... we don't get those kinds of problems down in my area but up north where my grand parent reside there is alot of issues about that type of thing...
DaTruth29 [~*Lady Fiya*~] shake-spear Trooper Nova
Old 04-16-05, 04:55 PM   #3
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: D55C 811C

It is indeed still an issue...

I dated several black guys before and I experienced a lot of shit because of those ignorant people. Mean looks behind our back, people coming up to us and saying we should stick to our own race. Or his sister telling me I'm stealing all the good guys away from them and such, that the white girls always be taking the good black guys...

But if the relationship is strong enough, it overcomes this...

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-05, 05:48 PM   #5
pInkMonkeY
[Munky]

IP: 9154 681E

no one cares where i live...with relationships anyway.

That Sundown Produc`s n Shit.
fuck YOU done good in life.
Old 04-16-05, 05:51 PM   #6
$wollzillaâ„¢
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 22C6 2F1A

i live in texas...wanna talk bout racial problems...kids b gettin fuckd up at my skoo cuz these white kids' parents raise'em to hate niggas n mexicans...so theres lots of racial problems...but yea im half black half white[black dad, white mom]...so i kinda get in tha middle...usually people dont say shit 2 my dad tho...he a BIG nigga...
Send a message via AIM to $wollzillaâ„¢ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzillaâ„¢   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-05, 06:00 PM   #7
$wollzillaâ„¢
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 22C6 2F1A

but yea fam...its nuttin new...people r still down wit Tha Curse of Ham and such...
Send a message via AIM to $wollzillaâ„¢ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzillaâ„¢   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-05, 10:41 PM   #8
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

were i live i dont think anybody gives a shit bout that, cuz theres alot of interracial couples n shit. n nobody seems 2 mind. i thinkmixin white n black iz a good thang, cuz half white half black people r usually black, so it would make every1 black n theyre would prolly b alot less racism cuz most people would b tha same, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 04-17-05, 01:56 AM   #9
Yung_Dragon
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: BE07 6157

Dang it's messed up. Even if I don't live in the South. I mean all these people are brought up to believe everyone is the same, regardless of race. However, when you see mixed couples and peoples, then everyone changes their opinions, it's then that people tend to judge you by your skin. This is proof that rascism is still in people's hearts. Even if it's just a little bit, people will look at you differently. Damn it! I'll even quote Kanye West....

"Rascism still alive, they just be concealin' it."
Old 04-17-05, 02:29 AM   #10
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: D6BE 87D8

Weerd to this thread...I have been dating a girl (she is black) for 1 year and we get bullshit from people all the time...It's like damn, cuz frol my point of view, love has no color. Love is love, and people need to learn to accept that.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 03:47 AM   #11
pInkMonkeY
[Munky]

IP: 9154 681E

News Flash :
Black Magic got lynched early this morning.

(thats how people deal with it)

That Sundown Produc`s n Shit.
fuck YOU done good in life.
Old 04-17-05, 10:42 AM   #12
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: D6BE 87D8

Damn where you from man?? ^^

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 11:54 AM   #13
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

my girls white and what!

no problems with us...cause they know ill bust they head in...but naww er body say we look good together...no one gotta prollem

but sometimes when you look at it ..it does look good...when i see a black guy wit a white gurl im like hmm...

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 11:59 AM   #14
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 9458 811B

interracial relationships are cool...........................

aint nuthin worng with it and i think people who are against them are hoez!!!

i been out wit plenty of black girls.............they have much better asses!!!!

wit a white gurl now like......but still interracial relationships are gud, aint nuttin wrong wit em...............
Old 04-17-05, 03:52 PM   #15
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

i dont think mixed couples r good jus cause in order to keep ur race alive if u mix them then ull lose all the different culture we have and it would suck but then it would b people hate other people cause of where theyre from or how rich they r. theres always gona b a form of hate cause in america we dont have a cast system (when people are stuck in the class they r born) so our system of hate in america is race. if u take away the racism then we would just hate each other based on who is higher class so no matter what if there wasnt racism theyd hate u if u dated someone in a lower class