RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-05, 05:52 PM   #1
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Love is pussy???

IP: E5C5 04A6

.............I've noticed that on RV, AND in the hip-hop community as a whole, the majority think that love is pussy, and that you should be a pimp or player. Go around having sex with a different girl everynight, and playing with their emotions and such to their advantage. These people see this as "cool". As you can see in all the music video nowadays. Barely covered women, all throwing themselves over the rapper, and getting drunk with them and such. I, myself, don't see ANY reason at ALL why this would be considered "cool". I mean what makes you so "cool", or "gangsta", by treating a girl like dirt? Why is it so cool to have sex with every single girl you meet? I mean, I hear about people who been doing it since they 11, and keep playing girls, having sex with them and shit. Hopefully the lil' bastards end up getting HIV, herpes, or some sort of STD.
..............And to talk about the love being pussy... WHY? Why is it so bad to react to your natural feelings of being attracted to the opposite sex? I mean God created us to have feelings like that, so why should people be calling love "pussy"? Is something God himself wanted us to feel, pussy? I don't think so. The people who started this extremely stupid title for love, must be some lonely ass pimpled faced motherfuckas, who probably got rejected by 100+ women, and prolly 20+ men as well. Then the sad part is this. For example:
...............12 year old Bobby is a big hip-hop fan. He doesn't like listening to the radio, so he turns the TV onto MTV2. He is happy to see that it is on "Hip-Hop countdown" on "Sucka Free Sunday, AIIGHT?!?". His favorite song, "On Fire", comes on and he happily turns the volume up in anticipation. As he is watching, Bobby sees Lloyd Banks rapping away acting all thugged out, dropping shit on guards, and then he sees all these barely covered ladies shaking it like they punch drunk or some shit. In one clip this girl pretends to take off her bra, but doesn't do it. He also sees Lloyd Banks and 50 Cent near a pool with many different women. After seeing this Bobby thinks to himself, "Damn, fuck this love shit. I wanna be like 50, yo. 20+ women. Damn, yo. I wanna be a P.I.M.P. Fuck love!!! fuckin' whipped losers." He then turns TV off and goes off to do his so called "Pimping".
.......... ^Ok shit, like this is the reason why more and more people keep thinking love is pussy, and that they NEED to play women and be lil Pimps to be considered "cool". I don't blame people who talk bad on hip-hop for this. There are soo many nice songs out there, that send good messages. Songs like "Just A Moment", "Lose Yourself", etc. But what songs get the most song play? songs that say "Down these females crawl, down to my sweaty balls". So the people who ain't "hip-hoppers", only see this side of hip-hop, and then have a bad attitude towards hip-hop. Hip-hop is killing itself by potraying this image. Hip-hop really should focus on making their songs with POSITIVE messages be the songs that they play around the most. But then again, artists want to sell and make money, so I don't think that will ever happen. So there's nothing that can be done.
............Also, another topic. If a guy who is going out with a girl, shows his girl a lot of attention and treats her right (Which he SHOULD), his friends call him "whipped" and "She got you on a leash". I mean, seriously, again, WHAT THE FUCK? Just because you might be some ugly little pimpled faced brat, and don't have a girlfriend, doesn't mean you can make fun of someone who is in love. If you're in love, and you're going out with a girl, you should treat her with the utmost respect, block out what your so called "Friends" say to you. I find that mostly it's the people who jealous of the guy being in a relationship and shit like that. Me, myself, I was REAL close friends with this girl. And we used to chill a lot, and I used to walk her to class and shit, and if she didn't have any money, I'd lend her a dollar. My friends were like, you're whipped, and shit like that. I mean, damn, this type of peer pressure is another reason why people go in the wrong direction towards "Pimpmanship". Seriously, just block out your "friends" and do what comes natural to you.
...............In conclusion, girls are people too. You should treat them how you want people to treat you: with respect. If everyone is hating on you for being in love, just grow some balls and just ignore the hate, and keep doing what you do. I mean, really, which would you rather be: Someone who meets a girl in high school and end up marrying her in your early 20's. And having a nice family with her and a nice long relationship that lasts till you die, around 70 or 80. Or someone who is a "pimp", who plays girls till he like 30, and then realizes, that he should get a girl to be with for the rest of his life or so, but can't because he has a reputation for being a "player" and no girl will want to have a relationship with him. And as his looks go away, and he loses his hair (if he had hair to start out with), and then he starts getting none. And he lives out a lonely life and dies without a loving wife. You choose.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 05:56 PM   #2
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: ECB3 36A0

Didn't read it all but i know what you mean...i been wit my girl for 2 years in September and we got a son 1 in June...and i see no reason to treat her like dirt...why act like a 'playa?'...it's pointless and causes needless problems wit people around you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 05:59 PM   #3
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: E5C5 04A6

^yea, it's jus real sad that the message hip-hop is basically sending is to be a pimp and player or w/e. IT's jus plain stupid.
Old 05-14-05, 06:26 PM   #4
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

I posted a thread like this. I'm glad some people agree with me.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 05-14-05, 07:13 PM   #6
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: F74F 316A

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
but basically love is pussy i mean how many guys hav cheated jus cause the other other girl was so fuckin hot

yea, but how does that make love pussy? and I ain't talkin' about Love is pussy, as in the girls pussy. I'm talkin' about how people say Love is pussy, like by sayin' you're a pussy for bein' in love
Old 05-14-05, 07:26 PM   #7
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

I don't think its love if someone cheats on their girl. Cause If you love them you wouldn't want to hurt them.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 05-14-05, 07:50 PM   #9
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 7643 DA4E

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
I don't think its love if someone cheats on their girl. Cause If you love them you wouldn't want to hurt them.

yea, exactly. It wouldn't be love, if you tryin' to hurt them. weerd up to that, yo
Old 05-14-05, 07:52 PM   #10
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
but basically love is pussy i mean how many guys hav cheated jus cause the other other girl was so fuckin hot

Man my girls friends some are fuckin fine...but i wouldn't dream of doin anything behind her back...call me whatever...i know my responsibilities

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 07:56 PM   #11
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 7643 DA4E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Man my girls friends some are fuckin fine...but i wouldn't dream of doin anything behind her back...call me whatever...i know my responsibilities

^100% agree wit that. Way it should be. If I got a girl, and I'm in love wit her, I won't care if Angelina Jolie came up to me and asked me to fuck her. weerd...
Old 05-14-05, 07:58 PM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Basically it's like this...

Love is Love

Pussy is Pussy

Unfortunately the 2 are intertwined in the same system and ultimately can get jumbled up between each other...and us guys bein 1 track minded as we are...sometimes can't define the 2...we think we love when we jus want pussy...and we think we want pussy but we in love...if it's the 1st one we think if something else comes along we'll try it...but we don't think we hurtin the other parties...coz you think you love her so you think this flings jus some pussy...but it ain't you jus pussy obsessed...if it's the 2nd u'll act a playa to ya mates claimin you all that but in reality she's all you think about and you wouldn't dream of doin anything bad to her no matter what you said to ya mates...intertwine...horrible word...

^ the 1st and 2nd things in there are the confused explinations...not the love is love pussy is pussy thing...i'm explaining the confusion between the 2

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 05-14-05, 08:26 PM   #13
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 22C6 2F1A

u faggot...wut tha fuck r u talking about...people think love is soft becuz:

1. it shows tendernous...soft spots...and in tha hood u caint have no damn soft spots....not talkin like i live a hard ass life...but i do live in tha hood so i would kno
2.love cost money

thas some reasons

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-05, 08:47 PM   #14
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Basically it's like this...

Love is Love

Pussy is Pussy

Unfortunately the 2 are intertwined in the same system and ultimately can get jumbled up between each other...and us guys bein 1 track minded as we are...sometimes can't define the 2...we think we love when we jus want pussy...and we think we want pussy but we in love...if it's the 1st one we think if something else comes along we'll try it...but we don't think we hurtin the other parties...coz you think you love her so you think this flings jus some pussy...but it ain't you jus pussy obsessed...if it's the 2nd u'll act a playa to ya mates claimin you all that but in reality she's all you think about and you wouldn't dream of doin anything bad to her no matter what you said to ya mates...intertwine...horrible word...

^ the 1st and 2nd things in there are the confused explinations...not the love is love pussy is pussy thing...i'm explaining the confusion between the 2

^exactly. Well put. If you love someone, it really don't matter how long you need to wait to get pussy. You jus enjoy being wit that person.

and to this jackass:

Quote:
Originally Posted by some faggot
u faggot...wut tha fuck r u talking about...people think love is soft becuz:

1. it shows tendernous...soft spots...and in tha hood u caint have no damn soft spots....not talkin like i live a hard ass life...but i do live in tha hood so i would kno
2.love cost money

thas some reasons

^thanks for providing us of an example of the stupid thoughts that the majority have about love.
Old 05-14-05, 08:52 PM   #15
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 22C6 2F1A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless
^exactly. Well put. If you love someone, it really don't matter how long you need to wait to get pussy. You jus enjoy being wit that person.

and to this jackass:

^thanks for providing us of an example of the stupid thoughts that the majority have about love.

of course u r biast towards my response...u r the 1 who was opposing it...and i was posting feed....take sum critiscism...

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote