RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-07, 04:51 PM   #31
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
i dont even give a fuck bout being gangsta i'd rather not be a gangsta rapper cuz that means im just another rapper..im nowhere neat gangsta and im proud cuz i can reach a WAY more bigger audience being me...a majority of the people are nowhere near gangsta so they'll connect..thats where the genious of the old eminem was..he rapped bout his problems with his mom and his girlfriend..and his love for his daughter..being bullied and picked on at school..living in a trailor park..being the only white kid..ALL of that..and thats why he was so big was by being himself...

me so far im just focused on my rhymes and writing im not even recording no more thats gonna be outta the picture for a while and it has been..im focusing on what to say and how ta put it and i need ta focus on other things in my life right now before i refocus heavily on rap again but when the time comes im going to reach an audience that lives the same typa life i lead and has the same views...thats for every kid who isnt gangsta and im sure theres some aspects in my words that reach people living the gangsta lifestyle too just not as heavily..but if im successful im gonna reach a BIG ass audience

Im 10000% positive that all them nerdy white kids listenin to 50 cent is NOT gangsta
And you are one of the biggest Tupac fans EVER, is he or is he not, "gangsta"?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-07, 05:07 PM   #32
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: E0AB 4BA8

Im sayin Dipset all day, i just love the music harlem put out, ever since Big L
Old 03-04-07, 01:58 AM   #33
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3AD5 555C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Im 10000% positive that all them nerdy white kids listenin to 50 cent is NOT gangsta
And you are one of the biggest Tupac fans EVER, is he or is he not, "gangsta"?

just cuz 2pac or 50 cent is gangsta dont mean u have to be gangsta to listen to it..u might not connect as much but u arent neccassarily a wannabe just cuz of what u listen to...im mostly a 2pac fan cuz of what he had to say and what he was about (besides the thug life) i aint just a fan because of his music just of what he stood for...if you was to watch scarface even though u aint a gangsta whos to say you cant watch it and like it??? i dont see people comparing people's lives to what movies they like to watch so why do ya'll do that with music...so what if i like 50 cent or 2pac or a "gangsta rapper" how does that make me even think im gangsta??? and tell u the truth i connect wit eminem's music more
Old 03-04-07, 02:41 AM   #34
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: D3A8 32E9

By your definition of a gangster... i would fall under the gangster catagory.... ive done everything youve stated accept kill someone.. ive shot people but never killed anyone... and i have no problem talking about it becuase i cover my prints.. ya dig..
Old 03-04-07, 10:30 AM   #35
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
just cuz 2pac or 50 cent is gangsta dont mean u have to be gangsta to listen to it..u might not connect as much but u arent neccassarily a wannabe just cuz of what u listen to...im mostly a 2pac fan cuz of what he had to say and what he was about (besides the thug life) i aint just a fan because of his music just of what he stood for...if you was to watch scarface even though u aint a gangsta whos to say you cant watch it and like it??? i dont see people comparing people's lives to what movies they like to watch so why do ya'll do that with music...so what if i like 50 cent or 2pac or a "gangsta rapper" how does that make me even think im gangsta??? and tell u the truth i connect wit eminem's music more

You hoe face.
You basically proved the point that I was trying to make
Geez, you're pretty damn slow.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 03-04-07, 01:08 PM   #36
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
You hoe face.
You basically proved the point that I was trying to make
Geez, you're pretty damn slow.

yea well it sounds like u have a problem with anybody who isnt gangsta listenin ta "gangsta rap" not everybody who isnt gangsta is a nerdy white kid. and it sounds like ur trying ta make me out ta be a "nerdy white kid" cuz i listen ta 2pac who is a thug...im not proving ur point..u stating that if u aint gangsta ur a nerdy white kid or some shit im sayin anybody can listen to "gangsta rap" and they shouldnt be accused of being anything because of it
Old 03-04-07, 02:24 PM   #37
Crooked Hat
New to RV

IP: E347 2E6E

Yall all are making yourselves sound stupid.

the fuck even cares. let people say what they say. this is the internet. it's not like i can roll up and fck this guy up for false claiming my set. so the fuck do i even care ?

yall should be worried about making those soundclicks and myspace links in all your sigs worth fuckin clickin. instead of consistently trying to "burn" kids on a fuckin message board.

damn. and what's sad is. everyone you go on the net now is like that. jesus. everyone just grow the fuck up and shut up.
Old 03-04-07, 03:26 PM   #38
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

^^who's trying ta burn who...we just disscussug shit arguing doesnt necassirly mean everyones getting pissed at each and pulling out gunz and shit we just going over our diffrent views and opinions...DRRR!!!
Old 03-04-07, 04:46 PM   #39
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

and yes white nerdy kids do listen to 50 cent but white nerdy kids aint the majority of 50s fanbase...a majority of 50 cent's fans are most likely black or gangsta because 50 is speaking for people like them the "nerdy white kids" just listen to it cuz its catchy and sounds cool...but if someone comes out speaking on those "nerdy white kids" lifestyle then those nerdy white kids are gonna be that rappers target audience and he's gonna catch there attention more than 50 does...i never said i connect wit 2pac the most he just makes good music and talks on alotta real shit whether i live the life he's talkin bout or not he's speaking the truth...but he aint my all time favorite rapper
Old 03-04-07, 05:12 PM   #40
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked Hat
Yall all are making yourselves sound stupid.

the fuck even cares. let people say what they say. this is the internet. it's not like i can roll up and fck this guy up for false claiming my set. so the fuck do i even care ?

yall should be worried about making those soundclicks and myspace links in all your sigs worth fuckin clickin. instead of consistently trying to "burn" kids on a fuckin message board.

damn. and what's sad is. everyone you go on the net now is like that. jesus. everyone just grow the fuck up and shut up.

Shut yo pussy ass up, nigga.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 03-04-07, 06:07 PM   #41
Crooked Hat
New to RV

IP: FA35 EDAB

go bite another rhyme faggot.
Old 03-04-07, 06:22 PM   #42
Zone Out
Power Hungry

lol, I never bit any rhymes
What you talkin bout?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 03-04-07, 06:25 PM   #43
Crooked Hat
New to RV

IP: FA35 EDAB

so those are fake threads on RB where you bit then ?

i don't think so lol.
Old 03-04-07, 06:28 PM   #44
Zone Out
Power Hungry

They obviously are.
Show me, cause.. I DONT BELIEVE YOU!
YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 03-04-07, 06:32 PM   #45
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

crooked hat i thought u were the one talkin bout how pathetic it is ta be startin shit wit people on the net yet u go and do it urself...stop being a pathetic lil hypocrite and get a life