RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Got Skillz - Summer 2004
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-04, 12:12 PM   #1
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
Graphics Record: 0-0
Predictions for Sweet 16

IP: 66F2 AB19

North.

Senser Vs. Delinquent
Senser is the heavy favorite of the tournament let alone in this battle here.
Delinquent is a fairly new Relaunched battler and has quite a task ahead of him.
This one should be over failry quick an swiftly tords Senser's favor.

Im layin the line down with (5 votes to 0) in favor of Senser.

SpitFury aka Hypnotic Vs. Kingz
One of the best early round match-ups in my opinion.
Hypnotic has the more season'd audio avantage. With better flo and delivery.
Kingz has good use of personal's and with Hyp's name change, he may do some damage.
If Kingz can up his game a notch, this could be a good battle.

Im layin the line down with (5 votes to 3) in favor of Hypnotic.
-------------------------------------------------

West.

Phenom-in-all aka Vendetta Vs. Restricted
Vendetta is a heavy favorite in this matchup. And his division.
Clear advantage thrown to Vendetta's way on his popularity and flow.
But can Restricted out wit and Upset Vendetta? The heavy favorite?
Restricted could be storin up heat for this one though, we will see.

Im layin the line down with (5 votes to 0) in favor of Vendetta.

The Wig Vs. Soulless
Much like the Hypnotic Vs. Kingz battle. This will be a close one.
Both have talent in differant areas. The wig has good flow ability.
And Soulless has some damaging lyrics if he can piece them into audio.
This will be a close one but I'm goin Under-Dog this time.

Im layin the line down with (5 votes to 4) in favor of Soulless

This is strictly done for entertainment purpose's. Do not let this sway your decision in a battle AT ALL. This is not how I am voting. Mere predictions.

Last edited by Phenom-in-all : 07-26-04 at 02:07 AM. Reason: added
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett  
Old 07-25-04, 08:19 PM   #2
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
Exclamation

IP: 78D8 9CA9

East.

Triple N Vs. Calhoun Tibbs
Triple N has started to come up in the audio department since recently beginning to drop audio's. He has a good flow, but your average quality. Punches are good, so should be an interesting watch in this division. Calhoun is new to the site, so no way to predict the outcome of this match. Calhoun (I believe) is another old RB head making the move over to Relaunched, and we'll see what he brings to the table.
I'ma have to go with: (???) in favor of N/A.

Liquor of Tears/Crossword Vs. Enygma
Tough tough division to preview here, as three of the four heads are new to audio battling (here). If not new - they haven't dropped in awhile. Enygma hasn't dropped since Stay Up Crhymies - a song in audio song section which recieved mixed reviews. This is L.O.T.'s debut - so should be interesting to see how he brings the textcee to life. Next weeks mag will say alot about all three of these "newbies" (it just isnt right calling these guys newbs - when they all probably been doin it longer than me) fair.

--------------------------------------------

South.

SevenThird Vs. Trigga Matrix
SevenThird is easily one of the top 3 or 4 heads doin audio on Relaunched right now and has recently put out a HOT battle track reppin Relaunched vs. UF's Sylem. Mos def always brings it hard with solid pucnhes, and liquid flow. Trigga is relatively new as well, and again - we'll have to wait and see how these unknown heads fair.

CarsonJetx2 Vs. Calamity
CarsonJet's sound quality is not the best on this site, and I am not partial to his effects he uses. BUT - his flow is better than 80 percent of the emcees here, as he has been battling longer than most vets here, and in the last few drops here on Relaunched - he has surprised even me, by dropping some of the effects I hate so much, and improving quality. Calamity on the other hand does not bring alot to the table, and has had troubles with the battles he has had so far on the site.
I'ma have to go with: (5-1) in favor of CarsonJetx2.

Round 2 Predictions
Arright Ima place predictions for the Second round minus Mine and Calamities Battle, one of the other mods can update for that - Seventhird

Senser vs. Kingz
Senser's not wasting any time, as he has already dropped his audio at the time of me posting these predictions. Perhaps Kingz may be able to use this to his advantage. I have noticed alot of emcees pick Senser as one of the favorites for the finals, it will be interesting to see how this battle unfolds. I'm saying Senser takes it by 3 votes

Phenom-in-all (Vendetta) vs. The Wig
Phenom has the edge when it comes to audio experience on relaunched, and this is one of his major strengths in this. The Wig still being fairly new to the site still has some things to prove in audio which may come out in a hungry track for a major upset. One of this rounds must see battles. I'm saying Phenom-in-all takes this one by 3 Votes

Crossword (Liquor of Tears [LoT]) vs. Triple N
Liquor of Tears was able to exploit his opponents weakness in his last battle and pull off a win to advance to the 2nd round. Triple N had a no-show to advance to this round, nevertheless he has been active in recent RapVerse collabs popping up in the audio section possibly trying to improve his audio skills to better his chances in this tourney. I'm saying this is going to be close, I look for this battle to possible go to the wire- But I give it to LoT in a hard fought round. This is a Battle I will be keeping my eye on.

Same Page Productions

Last edited by SevenThird : 08-03-04 at 12:04 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all