RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-04, 06:35 PM   #76
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AAF1 A3DB

Canuck, shut up, Bounce owns your ass.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-04, 06:44 PM   #77
rip'da'5-0

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 3F69 6B55

dehinately goin to hell when i die, or maybe just the afterlife scares me. its kinda scary to think about.
Old 01-31-04, 06:45 PM   #78
Bio*Chemist
Sane Scientist

IP: F975 94CB

Drifting in the middle of the ocean at night..and not drowning however something mysterious coming behind me .. and what it does I don't know..

I had a lot of dreams of this actually happening it sucks..
Send a message via MSN to Bio*Chemist   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-04, 10:36 AM   #79
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 4744 B0EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruklor
Canuck, shut up, Bounce owns your ass.

^ No he doesn't Monkey Hook boy.

Anywho, Bounce......in all honesty, I must admit I think it's dope your career is in the D.O.D., and it was wrong of me to bring up the sensitive issue such as this, especially when it hit's home like that to some people. BUT You can't say what I believe is wrong, there is just waaaaay to much evidence against the Government to say it wasn't a set-up. Myself, I'm 24 working on a 3rd degree as well, so I won't tolerate anyone on here insulting my intelligence either.

We absolutly see things from different sides of the spectrum, and if your job is to protect your country, than it's a damn good thing you see things the way you do. I know I'm not the only one in the world who see's this. You should have an open mind about this........

May I suggest the following:

Stupid White Men - Michael Moore
Alice in Wonderland - David Icke
Biggest Seceret - David Icke

I always take what I read with a Grain of Salt, but this open's the doors to new perspectives.

Word to your mother.
Old 02-01-04, 10:42 AM   #80
Lokinator
peace

Text Record: 1-1
IP: DF7B C8F7

buttons
Old 02-01-04, 11:22 AM   #81
Koalatee
See ya.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 87B0 7F3F

Michael Moore? Figures. The most mainstream of all contemporary whistle-blowing propaganda. . Let's hear some more selectively-chosen US v. Canada murder statistics - the ass.
Still > you.

R h y m e | V a n t a g e
Old 02-01-04, 11:31 AM   #82
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 4744 B0EC

Yea, Michael Moore is really extreme, and so, you have to take him with a grain of salt. I'm reading the 'Stupid White Men' to get an understanding of the Florida Recount. oh, yea.......he just got in shit with the Government, CBS, and NBC for calling Bush a 'desserter'.......Bush failed to show up for 1 yr. of his Air Force obligations, which made it impossible to go to Vietnam....and well people are just pissed at him.
Old 02-01-04, 11:32 AM   #83
-Smoke-
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 26AF 96FF

Failure...
God...
Dyin' Young...
Old 02-01-04, 02:58 PM   #84
Daz
So Tired Of It.

IP: 4577 CD9A

GOD....that about wraps it up

Best Topical League On The Net:
The Lyceum

$400 IN CASH PRIZES!!!!

The Prizes:

1st Place: $250 and 2 round bye next season
2nd Place: $75 and 1 round bye next season
3rd Place: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Record: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Verse: $25 and 5 votes next season

Don't miss out on your chance to win big amounts of real cash! Just contact Celestial for more info!

</center>
Send a message via ICQ to Daz Send a message via AIM to Daz Send a message via MSN to Daz Send a message via Yahoo to Daz   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-04, 03:08 PM   #85
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

ugly bitches!!!!!!!!
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-04, 03:23 PM   #86
Daz
So Tired Of It.

i forgot that one^^

The Lyceum

$400 IN CASH PRIZES!!!!

The Prizes:

Don't miss out on your chance to win big amounts of real cash! Just contact Celestial for more info!

</center>
Send a message via ICQ to Daz Send a message via AIM to Daz Send a message via MSN to Daz Send a message via Yahoo to Daz   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-04, 03:27 PM   #87
Straight Ace
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 14-1
IP: 7A5E D5B8

..Lookin like MC aines.
Old 02-01-04, 03:29 PM   #88
Daz
So Tired Of It.

lmao..being iceman's son

The Lyceum

$400 IN CASH PRIZES!!!!

The Prizes:

</center>
Old 02-01-04, 08:03 PM   #89
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 65F2 0223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck
^ No he doesn't Monkey Hook boy.

Anywho, Bounce......in all honesty, I must admit I think it's dope your career is in the D.O.D., and it was wrong of me to bring up the sensitive issue such as this, especially when it hit's home like that to some people. BUT You can't say what I believe is wrong, there is just waaaaay to much evidence against the Government to say it wasn't a set-up. Myself, I'm 24 working on a 3rd degree as well, so I won't tolerate anyone on here insulting my intelligence either.

We absolutly see things from different sides of the spectrum, and if your job is to protect your country, than it's a damn good thing you see things the way you do. I know I'm not the only one in the world who see's this. You should have an open mind about this........

May I suggest the following:

Stupid White Men - Michael Moore
Alice in Wonderland - David Icke
Biggest Seceret - David Icke

I always take what I read with a Grain of Salt, but this open's the doors to new perspectives.

Word to your mother.

Now that's a respectable post from you, don't get me wrong, I give credit where credit is due. I understand your speculation, I mean it's well know the conspiracy theories on boths sides of the fence, but I have offered up crediable and factual information so far on everyone of the points you have tried to make, and so many others discussed here on RB. If you want to offer them up just to be cut back down, go a head, but it was only when you crossed that line with me did I direct my aim towards you. Telling me to read a book, is about the funniest thing you can do, sense most here know I am an avid reader, and have read and researched everyone one of those out of touch subjects you suggested. I get paid to shoot down the conspiracies of the left and right, so I do a good amount of research. To talk about degrees, I only listed those bacherlors associated with my career. Everyone here know's that I am a life long student and have qualificatons and credentials in many other fields, such as Poly sci, governement, ancient egyptology, psycology, and currently working towards a degree in astrobiology. It's in my governments best interest to keep an active education, no matter where in the world I may be. DOD courses by far have proven to be the best bet for a solid education. I've done the university thing, private school thing, and industy education (Northrop univeristy, Raytheon advanced technical education programs), but none can come close to the DOD endorsed schools. Don't think my mind isn't open, remember I get paid to have a open and complex mind, not to be one sided and shallow. I have found the idealism of the left to be morally retarded, after givng it a fair chance to logically prove it's self, yet logically it does not stack up. Make the case, and I'll show you were it's flawed, and if you make the right case I'll be sure to back it. Either way, with the intel I am briefed with daily, it's hard to bring something to my attention that was not already in the past. I have to be on top of the situation, so it means long before these idiots put out thier books, remarks or publishing, we have already disected them...
Old 02-01-04, 08:24 PM   #90
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: B5B4 AB38

Word. I sent you a PM, with a Movie link, let me know what you think of it after you watch it.

It is nice to see other peeps on here with brains tho.

* round of applause *