RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-03, 10:18 PM   #1
"E"

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
"Prayer"

IP: 8E44 BF12

"Prayer"

Yo my veins ache my skin shows scars so thick with blood and hatred/though amongst all tha bullshit i rise an feel sacrid/ we in tha battle of life, in this battle i'll fight, tha outcome? now that'll be nice/i'm on tha path less traveled which means, you'll feel tha wrath of this nigga who'll laugh/ measures get hectic, in my blood i'll take baths/i've been internally stressed since tha war came/ wars here, now we could sit back and see your pain/ so many years on this planet battlin for freedom/life for granted tha feilds filled wit anger no smiles or laughter/ crawled for miles, and captured, more drama for my story life/ but no chapter, motivation got me goin after tha prize/ this here'll flatter ya eyes, ya'll all go down you'll splatter like flies/ I'm wise, keep my head to tha sky, got shit to advise/ no matter what i keep tha dead to my side (r.i.p niggas)/ i walk through blocks where drama often lies/ gun shots, mother of 4 course tha mama often cries/ fucked life is slippin away,got me trippin to say/ tha real truth on my mind im grippin to stay/ back at school i was skippin tha days, now i sit up at night as i drift an i prey/ God help me...
Send a message via AIM to "E"   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-03, 11:31 PM   #2
Genetikz

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 1B41 5B79

wasent feelin dis shit at all, liked yo other piece
Old 05-27-03, 11:35 PM   #3
WeeZy

IP: 0B5C E56C

Flow was here and there, but some nice context man. Concepts were nice, and you had some sick multies in there. You got alot of potential, and I'm glad I read this one compared to your other. And since I've Peep'd 2 of yours, click both the links in my siggy titled Reflection of Fate and Key to Privacy

pZ!
Old 05-27-03, 11:44 PM   #4
InFiNiTe_22

IP: CEF5 716F

.............i gotz 2 agree with zainy.........this was to simple.......i wasnt feelin it at all............