RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Multies League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-05, 07:49 AM   #1
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

(0-0) Invektive Vs Mista_Auth3ntiq (0-0)

IP: 1BD5 13B2

Rules

Battles open mon
check ins due wed
verses due fri
voting due sun

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y  
Old 01-31-05, 03:43 PM   #2
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 9977 B167

Checking In...........is This Like Battling Right? .........

Old 01-31-05, 10:12 PM   #3
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: EB8D 9EAC

checking in..............read the rules....yea its like battling
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.  
Old 01-31-05, 11:26 PM   #4
.Ike.
Ike

his heads swelling he's amped, mista compelling G's pants, dude thinks he's the spelling bee champ
his elevating be clamped, hella hating b's stance, his rhymes stay never raising...leave ramped
this fags authenticly wack, in fact simply he's that, flow is rougher than a hags pimply back
i know dun mimic me fast, ho's done gimmicked heaved ass, on no run so fo' fun he's clinically smashed
verbally blasted 'n' ragged, herb'll be shattered 'n' smashed, lyrics stink faggot, a maggot just gagged
i do it lackless n mash, he movin trash shit n brags, dude..your crew is threw....sooth past shit n rap
hints ta fiftys dub shit, devours words witha empty stomach, powers herbs mistas simply rubbish
hate me he praising club hits, amazing he mainly love dicks, u too young...i proclaiming you reigning rub a dub shit
Old 02-04-05, 07:45 PM   #5
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

IP: 5E6C EEDB

Watch how i flip this kid like gymnastics, with my verbal punches full of taktik, make an bloody art out of you, call me an verbal craftmens
My punches like twister i create havoc, your Punches fake like plastic, if i told you "man your dope" sorry fam i was being totally sarcastic
The Jury make ya limp, then your crew can say "we some pimps" Throw punches full of water, so yall can fall and slip, get step on and mark by our tiimbs
with an trampoline still cant touch my rim, You cant knock me out in a flash dont have that much film, cant hold my bars, my dick the only thing you grip
Like jimmy neutron my explosive punches we'll give you brain blast, Your illness still in a egg it aint gonna hatch, Get sun burns by my hot illness rash
I got some triple 'd's" You'll get rush back, take your record and split it in half, cut your stomach so you wont digest sickness like an mathematical fract (fraction)
invektive, can hook his punches on a speaker, still won't be "blast effective" i'll be spit quick audio shit soon, try to listen and you'll get EAR-RECTUM
Merked seven herbs you next on my collection, going against an poet, you'll get merk expression, call me your father cause your mother couldnt teach u a lesson

The last line, meaning his mother=nice=born with nice get it?

Old 02-05-05, 03:33 PM   #6
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 888C 2BD4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
his heads swelling he's amped, mista compelling G's pants, dude thinks he's the spelling bee champ
his elevating be clamped, hella hating b's stance, his rhymes stay never raising...leave ramped \
decnt multis...decnt punches
this fags authenticly wack, in fact simply he's that, flow is rougher than a hags pimply back
i know dun mimic me fast, ho's done gimmicked heaved ass, on no run so fo' fun he's clinically smashed
.not really felling this line........
verbally blasted 'n' ragged, herb'll be shattered 'n' smashed, lyrics stink faggot, a maggot just gagged
i do it lackless n mash, he movin trash shit n brags, dude..your crew is threw....sooth past shit n rap
no not really felling either because it sounds forced
hints ta fiftys dub shit, devours words witha empty stomach, powers herbs mistas simply rubbish
hate me he praising club hits, amazing he mainly love dicks, u too young...i proclaiming you reigning rub a dub shit

i dont really know what you are trying to say here........but overall ya verse needed more substance not just multis

Watch how i flip this kid like gymnastics, with my verbal punches full of taktik, make an bloody art out of you, call me an verbal craftmens
My punches like twister i create havoc, your Punches fake like plastic, if i told you "man your dope" sorry fam i was being totally sarcastic
good opener..decent punch, good multis
The Jury make ya limp, then your crew can say "we some pimps" Throw punches full of water, so yall can fall and slip, get step on and mark by our tiimbs
with an trampoline still cant touch my rim, You cant knock me out in a flash dont have that much film, cant hold my bars, my dick the only thing you grip
not sure were the multies are with this one..kinda lost me but 1st line decnt

Like jimmy neutron my explosive punches we'll give you brain blast, Your illness still in a egg it aint gonna hatch, Get sun burns by my hot illness rash
I got some triple 'd's" You'll get rush back, take your record and split it in half, cut your stomach so you wont digest sickness like an mathematical fract (fraction)
pretty good line...i understood what u meant...
invektive, can hook his punches on a speaker, still won't be "blast effective" i'll be spit quick audio shit soon, try to listen and you'll get EAR-RECTUM
Merked seven herbs you next on my collection, going against an poet, you'll get merk expression, call me your father cause your mother couldnt teach u a lesson
decnt closer good enuff to get you the win but the strucs of both ya verses were a lil confusing...my vote...mista

Old 02-05-05, 06:03 PM   #7
.Ike.
Ike

wow....i thought this was a multies battle....not really a punchline battle....i had 10 time more multies...if this turns into a punch leage im gone.....but anyways....uppin
Old 02-05-05, 11:29 PM   #8
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

IP: 059D BF58

Damn The Votes......pshh...............upppin.

Old 02-06-05, 08:17 AM   #9
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: C2DF 7A85

Mista took this cos of the punches.

Invektive forgot it was actually a battle it seems.

open: mista
close: mista
personals: both
punches: mista
multis (lol): ???
flow: mista
structure: mista

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex  
Old 02-06-05, 11:21 AM   #10
¤ÐÅž¤
leave you rest'n pz's

Text Record: 22-7
IP: 7B25 12F1

hmmm, was'nt feelin much from both invecktive, you need more of a punch in ya bars
not much but it is still a battle while you were on point mostly with ya multi's, which
is # 1 catagory for these battles....your flow n structure was better in my opinion...
mista, you punched way to much n it seemed like you jus added vocab to them n posted...lol., it wasnt bad but it jus wasnt dope on the multi part of things......
my vote goes to invecktive for having more complex multi's...
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!

Old 02-06-05, 12:20 PM   #11
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

2-1 Mista....uppin for dem votes....

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 02-07-05, 05:40 AM   #12
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

mista wins

mista's new rec 1-0
inv's new rec 0-1

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..