RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-06, 11:39 PM   #31
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Name calling does effect someone's actions. It sometimes'll shed a light on it that they probably didn't see. A positive reaction like "rofl" when he said that might make him feel good about it. A novice reaction saying nothing would just not affect him at all and he'll do it more. Calling him a name or saying "Wtf is wrong with you" could make him uneasy or maybe if he was sensitve make him apologize. =/ words= powerful

retaliating for the sake of hurting someone is never justified...All it does is perpetuate a cycle of animosity

And, again, we're all guilty of that.

Making him feel uneasy could be done with coming at him with LOGIC, without the character assassination.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 11:40 PM   #32
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

And i only said Rape beacause it had to tie down to the acident earlier about the Iraq women getting rapped and what Ysdat said.

I was on Ysdat side beacause you guys are morons and jump on the badwagon like sheeps.

and you guys get the fuck outta here, you told me so many times "your mom is a whore" or what ever along those lines.

do i care? no , cuz none of you know my mom. its through the net, if you said that shit to my face in real life knowing my mom, then id take it differnet.

and engyma daughter is to ugly to rape.

with my good looks? she'd be rapeing me.
Old 07-09-06, 11:41 PM   #33
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
that's my point... i AIN"T TALKING... I"M WHOOPING THAT ASS!...lol... if you are in a reachable distance and you threaten my fam, i'm blacking out on you... you are no longer human or worthy of any kind of benefit of doubt... like i said... if you had kids you'd understand better... it's easy to say what you say standing on the outside... but the reality is most kats react first and analyze the shyt at a later time... and when there is children involved shyt is intensified... there is no love greater than the love for and of a child next to God and Jesus Christ

come on bruh...me not having kids is irrelevant to the convo we're having...I'm saying that disrespecting someone's family is just as wrong...

I was coming from a hypothetical perspective of that SERB is also someone's child...

And, I take serious issue with you saying someone "isn't human". There's no question you defend your life and your family's LIFE and well being at ALL COSTS. But, we're talking about words here man...And, I'm saying that retaliating against Serb with more harsh words is hypocritical if you're saying what he said is WRONG.
Old 07-09-06, 11:41 PM   #34
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Name calling does effect someone's actions. It sometimes'll shed a light on it that they probably didn't see. A positive reaction like "rofl" when he said that might make him feel good about it. A novice reaction saying nothing would just not affect him at all and he'll do it more. Calling him a name or saying "Wtf is wrong with you" could make him uneasy or maybe if he was sensitve make him apologize. =/ words= powerful

Name calling doesnt do anything good for anybody.
Old 07-09-06, 11:42 PM   #35
SerB
....S.....

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you all laugh and watch that show "yo momma"

well common, its dissing a mother. a family member. aren't you gonna cry?
Old 07-09-06, 11:43 PM   #36
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you all laugh and watch that show "yo momma"

well common, its dissing a mother. a family member. aren't you gonna cry?

Do you love your mother?
Old 07-09-06, 11:44 PM   #37
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

That talking it out shit won't stop someone from raping somebody. Morality can't be used as a weapon.
Old 07-09-06, 11:45 PM   #38
SerB
....S.....

Yea I love my mother. what does that have to do with anything.

But like i said, that show is the exact same shit that is happening here. execpt you guys are sheeps here.
Old 07-09-06, 11:45 PM   #39
CRiSS-CROSS
the champ is here

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 49D9 E3BF

your gay fag boy
Send a message via AIM to CRiSS-CROSS   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 11:46 PM   #40
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 163C 310A

Quote:
And i only said Rape beacause it had to tie down to the acident earlier about the Iraq women getting rapped and what Ysdat said.

I was on Ysdat side beacause you guys are morons and jump on the badwagon like sheeps.

and you guys get the fuck outta here, you told me so many times "your mom is a whore" or what ever along those lines.

do i care? no , cuz none of you know my mom. its through the net, if you said that shit to my face in real life knowing my mom, then id take it differnet.

and engyma daughter is to ugly to rape.

with my good looks? she'd be rapeing me.

Q....thisis what you're sticking up for. Good job man
Old 07-09-06, 11:47 PM   #41
SerB
....S.....

And in all honestly do you think I mean't i wanted to rape her?

I only said rape from early accident with the Iraq soilder.

how engyma was trying to defend them for "REAL" raping a girl.
Old 07-09-06, 11:47 PM   #42
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
That talking it out shit won't stop someone from raping somebody. Morality can't be used as a weapon.

remember, we're talking about words here bruh...

Old 07-09-06, 11:49 PM   #43
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Q....thisis what you're sticking up for. Good job man

Q isn't sticking up for me.

he is speaking his own shit.

and by the way, i just found out now that your avy is your daughter.

thought it was just a pic of you when you were younger.
Old 07-09-06, 11:50 PM   #44
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 163C 310A

Quote:
And in all honestly do you think I mean't i wanted to rape her?

I only said rape from early accident with the Iraq soilder.

how engyma was trying to defend them for "REAL" raping a girl.

Did you even read the fuckin thread? You just assumed, like Ysdat did, that I was in some way shape or form saying that what they did was OK. I said that it was no different than rape in any other situation, why should it be held differently because it was a soldier doing it. I never said it was right. I never said he shouldn't go unpunished. I never said none of that, but now you wanna go and talk about raping my daughter......what a fuckin class act you are. Way to get your point across.
Old 07-09-06, 11:50 PM   #45
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Yes but they hold a level of RESPECT. And just because someone isnt in the room doesn't mean its fine. If you use your logic than you shouldn't be even allowed to arrest people. Cause noone wants their child to be arrested for anything right? Just think of it in a way of the reality of it all. Obviously serbness's mom wouldnt like having her son threatened for death, she would understand any anger from it though. She just wouldn't care as much about it. Since it's not her daughter being disrespected.