RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-06, 09:46 AM   #1
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

Mod Aplications

IP: 2913 87EE

I planned on having 2 mods other then me, But the mods wont be able to compete in the battles. And i know some people might not agree with that but i remember when i was modding LLL and i competed in it there was alot of drama that was revolving around that whole subject and how it wasnt fare because we have powers to let ourselfs win and can swing the competitors votes because we are modding the forum and all that. So if this happens and goes together then we will have 3 mods. One will be the mod for looking after the battles seeing they get closed on time and looking at all the battles to make sure there isnt any feeding or dq'd and all the rule breaking along with the no-show battles the day after check in is due if there is any of them they will be closed and not left out for people to freepost in. The second mod will be responsable for making the mag and keeping everything cleaned up and banning member from the forum if they break the rules, there will be a warning system for certain rules and if you break them once you will be warned and if you break them twice you are banned from the forum for a month and wont be able to look at or post in the forum. Other rules obviously will have more strict measurements of which you will be banned from the forum for a year or from the site for obvious reasons, and some will have less of a punishment.

There are two spots available the two thati have mentioned above... if you want to apply fill out what i have written below

Name:
Have your ever modded before? (if so what)
Why should i pick you:
Your activity level:
Why do you want the job:
What mod spot do you want:

Post your aplications and i will get to them ... this will be open until next friday and i will have my decision to those who i have picked posted and will pm you and the battles will go up next monday
Old 03-10-06, 10:22 AM   #2
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

IP: 606D F99A

Name: L*F*S ++
Have your ever modded before? (if so what) Nope.
Why should i pick you: I'm pretty active, I like the idea, besides people like me. lol
Your activity level: On a scale of 1-10 I'd say 8
Why do you want the job: Wanna try modding, seems fun.
What mod spot do you want: Anything you wanna give.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-06, 06:25 PM   #3
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

IP: 672D F259

Name: Pramik
Have your ever modded before?: yes but for a very short time
Why should i pick you: Because I think I have what it takse to mod this League and ill be sure to be active unlike some mods. I'll be consistent i setting up battles and if ya want I can even do a mag for ya cus i haev a lot of spare time
Your activity level: Very Active On almost every day
Why do you want the job:Cause Ive always wanted to mod the PPL league
What mod spot do you want: Doesn't matter as long as I mod

Si, senor!

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-06, 03:04 AM   #4
CRiSS-CROSS
the champ is here

IP: 8BE4 B07D

Name: Citrus
Have your ever modded before? (if so what) Not on rapverse, but forums.
Why should i pick you: Because I'm active.... not a beef starter..and I have expierence
Your activity level: Everyday for a good... 4 -10 hours?
Why do you want the job: want the job because i like leading something.. and i like running leagues and tournaments
What mod spot do you want: the mod spot that your not occupying..
Send a message via AIM to CRiSS-CROSS   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-06, 09:57 AM   #5
Adam

IP: F412 A9F7

Name: Johnston (Soul Rebel, Red Bull)
Have your ever modded before? (if so what): Yes, I modded KORV 2, KORV 3, KLL, The Establishment crew forum.
Why should i pick you: Because I took the time to fill this out.
Your activity level: Great
Why do you want the job: Something to do, I was going to start my own text league actually, but for now I'll co-mod this ish.
What mod spot do you want: Whatever.

Mod Him

Last edited by Papa Paramik : 03-14-06 at 01:17 PM.
Old 03-12-06, 11:54 AM   #6
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP: AE81 D730

Para you are now modded to the forum... check your PM's to see the details of you duty
Old 03-12-06, 11:55 AM   #7
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP: AE81 D730

As for everyone else im still reviewing the applications and waiting to see if there is anymore... i will let you all know as soon as my decision is final
Old 03-12-06, 08:47 PM   #8
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

IP: 9AF7 D7EC

Name: Valor
Have your ever modded before? (if so what) yup poetry league
Why should i pick you:cus im cool.
Your activity level:dude?
Why do you want the job:cus im cool
What mod spot do you want:which ever one i get
Old 03-13-06, 09:56 AM   #9
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP: B91E 70AD

Have your ever modded before? (if so what) yup...crew forum

Why should i pick you: because i'm fair, honest, and i have experince writing but i choose to do audio only... therefore there'll be no conflicts of interest or any thoughts of me entering any of the competitions.

Your activity level:on daily....watching...checking things out

Why do you want the job: need sumn to do besides audio... sometimes making tracks can burn you out from all the work and ya need sumn else to take ya mind off of it for a while

What mod spot do you want: either one... of done mags before also but i'd rather fill the other spot

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-06, 07:13 PM   #10
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

Name: DaTrusHurtz
Have your ever modded before? I helped mod this league for a lil bit
Why should i pick you: First off, since I'm an RB head, I'm not friends with anyone here. Therefore, all my decisions will be impartial. Second, I've been texting for awhile. My experience from seeing so many battles over the last few years can tell me what's fair and what isn't. I know when someone is getting cheated. Given that I've been dicked outta some battles in the past, I know how much it sucks. I will show very little leniency in terms of letting people get away with biting, swaying, feeding, and all that shit. That leads to the 3rd thing, biting. Bar none, I can guarentee I've read more battles than anyone who applies for this job and prolly anyone who's in this league. If someone bites, I'll know, I've prolly seen it before. Therefore, shit like that won't get past me. Finally, my experience with this league is why I should be chosen. I've helped mod this league and I think people would say I did a good job. I didn't mod for long, but I was timely with getting up new battles and answering any pms I got. I also did top 10 punches for awhile. Overall, I have the experience and fairness to be a good mod here.
Your activity level: I'm obviously not very active here, but that's because I'm an RB head and I prefer that site due to it's superior talent levels. Now, given my activity on that site, I obviously have time. I'm online a considerable amount every day and if chosen to be a mod, you can bet that I would be very quick about deleting sways and doing anything a mod needs to do.
Why do you want the job: Mostly, I want to help RV. If this site is ever going to succeed, it has to clean up a lot of the swaying and bullshit that goes on around here. The lack of talent isn't the only reason I don't battle on this site. I feel that if chosen to mod here, I can make this a much more attractive league and I'd like that opportunity to help.
What mod spot do you want: I want the first mod spot of looking after battles, dqing people who cheat....

Choose me, thanks
Old 03-15-06, 07:25 PM   #11
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

IP: 8DD6 877D

he's right, he did do a good job............

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-06, 07:33 PM   #12
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

^^ Thx mate

N' also, sorry to freepost, but I wouldn't know who to pm on this...

Anyone know what happened to the old 1-2 battles in this league? There's none in closed battles here. I went to concluded tournaments on here and went in the 1-2 league old forum and went to closed battles in there too, but seemed most stuff was deleted. I'm looking for it cuz I need an old battle in there to quote something I can use for a personal in one of my battles. Thanks
Old 03-15-06, 07:37 PM   #13
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

IP: 8DD6 877D

it got closed, but i think they should all still be there in concluded tournaments.....you should pm mimesis about it

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-06, 08:01 PM   #14
Germ
in your system

IP: 9E2F CDE8

Hi, my name is Drakel. some of you may not know me, but i grew up in barn somewhere in peurto rico. although it was rough, the hay i used to sleep on provided more than just a cozy surface to rest my dreary bones, it cared for me; it tended to my every need i so tragically missed out on during my orphaned childhood. when i was 15, i decided it was time to move out of the barn, and onto life with the wolves. they were suspicious at first, but over time and the ocassional group attackings, i slowly grew as a part of their society. i then discovered i had the ability to levitate, which did nothing for me because all i did was stand really high on my tip-toes. so now, i managed to sneak into an unsuspecting house, and use their computer to access rapverse; the online world of text battling. it was there i unearthed a disturbing truth.....banana peels are not as slippery as the story so boldy tells it. therefore, i just typed this out because of my ability to type random thoughts as quickly as i can think them, so anyways, i hope you don't have a good day, because you probly eat way too much food, and thats why elevators were invented....because people are too fat, and lazy, and bitch ass punk bitches....word to everything but your mother, eat shit, and don't regret it, thats the moto of every faggot in the world, yes, you heard me, paranoid is a faggot and eats shit cause he pushes it all day

end transmission.

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-06, 08:38 PM   #15
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP: B7EE 6DD9

Alright everyone is being taken into consideration and if i chose you you will get a PM so yeah be on the look out for a PM
Also DaTrus if you PM me the name of the person you are looking for i can give you the link to all their battles in the old 1-2 so yeah PM me or just hit me up
Thread Now Closed