RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-09, 09:35 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Post Adam...step in sir...you have a date with fate

IP:

In my day, I've witnessed to, and come across all types of unbelievers...people who have rejected God...mocked him...agnostics...people who simply don't know what to believe...

But, seldom have I crossed paths with someone so hardened as you...

I actually sought God on this one...and here's what I believe is the deal...

(Lord, I pray that you guide my words and make Adam's heart receptive to what you are telling Him.)

Listen...

God himself has hardened your heart the way it is...As odd as that may seem...It's for a purpose...

Usually when someone is as stiff-necked and rebellious toward God as you, it indicates deep hurt that the person has experienced in life, either at the hands of someone else, or what they perceive is a slight by God himself...

in essence, you are blaming God for some unfortunate event(s) in your life.

Well...I am here to tell you that God has call on your life Adam...You KNOW the gospel...you KNOW the truth...now, God is calling you to return to Him...

Repent

Accept his son Jesus as your lord and savior and begin to finally live a life of true purpose...because without Christ, there is no true peace.

You can not fill that emptiness or void through drugs, sex, or any other ephemeral, tentative, or carnal means...Only letting God into your heart to heal those wounds can you truly begin to be the human being he's created you to be.

Right now...God is dealing with you harshly...You have rejected him...he has turned your heart cold...

But...even that's for a purpose...

God says that you will be a great ambassador for his kingdom...raking in souls and contending for the faith (the gospel of Jesus Christ)

Even so...I pray that God saves you...that he removes the stones from your heart and begin to fulfill his promise to save and deliver your soul.

I frankly don't care what this thread looks like...I KNOW you will read it. I KNOW God wanted me to witness to you by expressing these words. I KNOW that I have been obedient to the voice of God...

Now...I challenge and implore you...DO THE SAME.

Repent...Ask God to save you through Jesus Christ...RETURN to him...and truly begin to live.

God loves you.

pz.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote