RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Violent Text League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-08, 10:38 AM   #1
Lay.
don't try.

Text Record: 13-2
Week 11 Mag - Round One..

IP: EBB4 6039

Week 11 Mag - Round One..

"whom amongst the twelve,.. will weather the storm.."

Intro

whats up, its Lay. Seems to me like this week people have started half assing verses, I can't really talk cuz I'm one of em. I feel like we've been lacking the motivation to put effort an time into are verses. An maybe some of us were starting to get bored with the season, so therefore I ended the regular season an started playoffs to bring some life back into some of you. There's twelve battlers in the playoffs, some strong points an a few weak points. But this'll definately be an interesting playoffs to say the least. Grats to Kirk on holding the HW Champ Belt all season, it was no easy feat. He knocked off me, Flight, JTR, LP, Adam.. they were all good matches. So, with his impressive run this season going undefeated, I'd like to congratulate him on being the VTL Undisputed Champion of Season 1, an amongst all the hectic matches he was a solid mod with me, thanks nigga. We'll be voting on other seasonal awards probably around the end of the playoffs, which will include best playoff battler, most underrated member, most overrated member, most consistant, best rookie, .. etc. Well, the VTL Season One Champion Title is up for grabs, an thats alot sweeter than a HW Title, so everyone should be hungry an out to earn their stripes. With that said, I'd like to move on to the rest of the mag.

Lay's Battle Reviews

HW Champ Match Kirk vs LP
Well, this was two of the weaker verses I've seen from both of em. This was easily Kirks worse verse of the season. So now you know what I was referring to when I said lack of motivation. Kirk came out swingin an missing right off the bat,.. his only decent lines, were his closer, and his "L" lines are played concept. LP did the same,..an his stand out line was prolly his closing back stroke, michael phelps line. This was the most incosistant battle I've seen from em both, but Kirk put out just enough to maintain his title. Kirk Won 3 - 0.

Contendors Lay vs Flight
Flight posted first,.. his stand out line was easily his Kirk on top punch.. that shit eve made me laugh. But kinda made me feel gay, so no homo. But despite that his verse was pretty incosistant. Lay followed it up with an incosistant verse of his own. They both didnt' put much effort into their verse, an it showed. Lay's closer was aight, but he lacked the humor that Flight gathered with his punch. Flight wins 2 - 1.

JTR vs Ghostface
Well this was pretty one sided, J's opener was aight considering Ghost's verse. Then his GF line was an okay flip, an wu tang washed up line sealed the deal easily. Ghost didn't really have anything worth mentioning. This was like david vs goliath..without some unrealistic outcome. J won 6 - 0.

King Solo vs YouAndWhatArmy
Well, this was easily Botw.. they went a fuck ton of lines for a regular match. But King came pretty consistant, he had alot of funny shit an thats whats to be expected from him. Laz came pretty aight too..but fell off an that was a let down on his part. King came in more prepared, more experienced an wanting the win more an took this hands down. Good battle guys. Nick wins 3 - 0.

Malicious vs Yung Med
This was one of the weakest battles this week, not on Mal's part. It came down to Yung droppin like four streched ass bars that weren even good. Mal's olympic china line won this for him alone, this was like a fuckin cement vs a penny on a weight scale comparison. I felt bad reading it. Yung didnt' even match the line limit..an this is his words
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Faggot
not tired of rap......i'm tired of this weal ass site...and ya'll weak ass nigga.....who dont know shit about this artform.....wh o dont appreciate style....i'm sick of everybody sounding the same and saying the same shit in thwere verses.....thw weakest niggaz win because half the site are friends............this shit is why this site is dead.........and so are you............bye

woah,..ya prolly shouldn catch feelings dude. Even if people do KNOW eachother on the site. It doesn influence votes, an it certainly wouldn influence this. Seriously?.. your acting like we had to dr Mal to get him to win. He's from RB,.. I'm the only one that knows him..lmao, if the weakest niggas won cuz of who they knew then why do you consistantly lose. I'd say..its about time for you to be hittin that dusty ol trail. Pretty sure you've attained the title, VTL Season 1 Worst Battler, grats bro.

LFS vs Lil Wayne
Both were busy having butt sex with eachother, an failed to post, double no show. Nice job on both your parts. G'luck with anal.

Lay's Playoff Predictions

1. Kirk vs 10. Meltdown

Well, I don't know this meltdown character. But looking at his votes he DOES know whats good an what isn't. But that doesn mean he's a good battler. I think it will take alot for him to knock Kirk off. Kirk has not lost all season, an despite a lack of effort last week I see him wanting that Season Champ Title an goin all out to prove he's in it to win it. Goodluck to you both,

My Prediction - Kirk wins

2. Lay Fear vs 9. Eddie

I'll speak for myself, I know what I can do when I try. Last week, I didn't try that much..playoffs are different. If you beat me in here, then you prolly came dope. I'm gonna come into the playoffs gunnin. Idk who this Eddie guy is, or if he's good or what. But he'll have to come in wanting to win this more than I do. Goodluck to you.

My Prediction - Lay wins

3. JTR vs 8. Sagat

Again I don't know who Sagat is. But I do know JTR, he knows what the people like to see. He is nothing to be taken lightly, we have seen what he can do when he tries. This will be an interesting matchup, cuz I'm eager to see what Sagat brings to the table.

My Prediction - JTR wins

4. Flight vs 7. Ghostface

Flights coming off a win, an I'm sure he'll put more effort in being this is THE playoffs. Ghostface hasn impressed anyone yet, an he will need alot of improvement from last week until this week to even stand a chance.

My Prediction - Flight wins

5. LP vs 6. King Solo

Don't get me wrong, both these guys can come heavily armed. But Nicks' been brushin up these past two weeks, he's dropped an impressive 30 or so last week. An now I see him steppin up to the plate in the playoffs. LP's gonna have to do alot better than he did in the champ match last week to win here. Goodluck to you guys.

My Prediction - Nick wins

11. Malicious vs 12. Wordz Ahgod

I'm not sure if Wordz'll show. So I almost automatically want to predict Mal, but mal needs to take his time to work on wording his concepts.. if he does that he'll have a good shot at winning even if wordz does show. But however, wordz has been coming okay, but seems to not try an avoid using played shit. This will be close if wordz shows.

My Prediction - Malicious wins

Lay's Top Punches
Again, this is what you guys thought stood out.

If I were you I wouldn't act tough, otherwise i'll smack your lip
SOOO hard, it'll send Ghost flying through a wall on some Casper shit
JTR vs Ghost

HA! You still think you’re gonna beat me? Fuck you.. I’m dope, you suck
I’d wear you out, but strobe would have to change my status to ‘broke as fuck’
-
Your punches are trash.. I don’t fear you fag.. your fucking rep is sad
They say you’ll beat me, youandwhatarmy.. I’m the only friend you’ve ever had
-
You’re ass is fenced in wackness..and whatever plan you cooking, I’m foiling
Known to diss guys, yeah.. coz you been posing here as decent since joining
Nick vs Laz

and kirk likes the funny shit, so you may be in with a vote
coz I got one or two comedy lines, whilst ur entire verse is a joke
Laz vs Nick

don't deny you're tight with the champ, and as mod, i no longer wonder chief
see the one reason Kirk's stays on top... because Lay prefers it underneath
Flight vs Lay

I'm glossin ma belts..you'll get walked over cuz now I'll be tossing some welts
walk a day in my shoes..then h'ed have to figure out how to stomp on himself.
Lay vs Flight

I'm not droppin' any "passin' L" punches but still the voters backlash,
Like "L lines are played...... How'd he even get into the fuckin' champ match?"
-
I don't even need to try. Though I need to be careful when rushin' this fire,
Cause if I clothes crappy. I'll get dqed for biting your whole fuckin' attire.
Kirk vs LP

your going down quick..so there's no where to hide, bitch
careers taking such a back stroke Micheal Phelps revive it
LP vs Kirk

You should really die kid, and this whole site wishes u would
So Il ring n shut ur eye better than the olympics in China could
Mal vs Yung

Verse of the Week

Nick
So look...
Your punches are trash.. I don’t fear you fag.. your fucking rep is sad
They say you’ll beat me, youandwhatarmy.. I’m the only friend you’ve ever had
Talk like I gassed YOU up here, I can’t believe you flipped that concept queer
But MY ego’s still like a ballon, and YOU’VE been trying to blow me for years
Style’s boomed with wackness.. the shit really don’t scare my ass geek
Fear ain’t the answer anyway, unless the questions who beat your ass last week
Trying to diss in other chats, why do you stay disrespecting on these threads
And how the fuck you gone beat me..
..you even admitted your punches go over everybody’s heads.
^ Yeah, you know that shit talk.. but your stockpile was never even fading gay
& you can hate on the voters all day, you weren’t getting a fucking vote anyway
Also, what’s with your girl’s lying ass, acting like the truth won’t be spilled
Say she ain’t been plugged, then she got turned on after every hole was filled
Have a name change and stop the shit talk, only King Solo is abusing the floss
Stick with the theme to.. coz after this there’ll be no space between YouAndTheLoss
Forced wordplay, clumsy wording.. no wonder you get put to the floor fast
& I’ll put enough chips in your shit, the cookie monster’ll faceplant in your ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Fear (talking about Laz and King Solo)
These are two talented heads, they got a simliar style..

The props are appreciated, but I know Lay’s really feeling the way I work it b
And his comment only proves that you can’t mimic my swag 100% perfectly
I fathered your whole fucking style, but I won’t drop a son flip on you biff
Only family ties here are you to your mother to the boulder I’m throwing off a cliff
I’m raping this fag’s whole verse.. the world knows that I’m ripping him drastic
Voters’ll be left with some assaults to observe like I was flipping gymnastics
It’s a fact and I know you see.. I’m just better.. my style is cool and groovy
You been riding the jock so long..
..I thought you was a cheerleader in a high school movie
You’re ass is fenced in wackness..and whatever plan you cooking, I’m foiling
Known to diss guys, yeah.. coz you been posing here as decent since joining
HA! You still think you’re gonna beat me? Fuck you.. I’m dope, you suck
I’d wear you out, but strobe would have to change my status to ‘broke as fuck’
So look jew.. steal my flow, my style, my concepts.. try and get a better rep
But know that talent-wise I’m like double You.. like the one you’ll never get
You boast real quick.. but I’m levels ahead of you, kid you know where the bench is
Army is only fitting for this.. coz your skills have never risen out of the trenches
Call me a cocky fuck in your verse.. I don’t give a shit.. I’ve owned many rings
& you’d have an enormous ego to if you had ACTUALLY accomplished anything
And you ain’t a baller neither bro.. your game wreaks of gay desperation
Shit, when you ain’t taking it to the hole, you’re looking for that 3pt penetration
Please talk how all I do is stay on RV.. but you need to recognise son
Your entire life will be RV..
..coz when I kick you out my house your ass’ll be back living in one
Even my garbage punches could smoke you, drop you, sever you like a knife
Coz I got a diss I pull from the ass that has made you a zealous advocate for life

Outro

This was a okay week, but like I said kinda fell off. Playoffs are here, hopefully the hypes around. You can cut the tension with a knife..who's gonna champ it? will kirk stay undefeated?..The battles look like it'll be a dope first week, everyone show up. And I apologize to Flight, for cutting him off..he didn win Contendors..then he kinda didn't get a HW title shot, hope he doesn mind startin playoffs or I'll feel like a faggot. Anyway, goodluck to everyone, drop your best.
pz

by: Lay

Last edited by Lay Fear : 08-20-08 at 07:20 AM.
Old 08-19-08, 03:53 PM   #2
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Nice mag., mother fucker.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 08-19-08, 04:29 PM   #3
Malicious
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5068 7AA0

Pretty cool mag
Old 08-19-08, 08:40 PM   #4
Lay.
don't try.

IP: 534F DFE5

thanks niggas..
Old 08-20-08, 06:48 AM   #5
Eddie..
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2DF0 E151

Funny mag.

Old 08-20-08, 07:20 AM   #6
Lay.
don't try.

If facts are amusing, then it was fuckin hilarious.
Old 08-20-08, 11:41 AM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

I had more top punches than anyone. I had the best verse of the week. I was in the battle of the week. I fucking dominated last week, and then Lay starts playoffs when I was just about ready to go and knock off Kirk. You bastard, DAMN YOU!!

Nice mag though. And Eddie is decent, trust me.
Old 08-20-08, 02:12 PM   #8
Lay.
don't try.

You can knock him off in the playoffs, that would hurt alot more than losin a hw title after havin it all season imo.
Old 08-20-08, 02:20 PM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Yeah, except I tend to be the reverse of most people and try in the league.. but then don't try in the playoffs.
Old 08-20-08, 02:20 PM   #10
Lay.
don't try.

lol your opener vs LP was fuckin dope i thought..that was sick for bein drunk..I didn't see it coming at all..an when you flipped it I was like damnn.
Old 08-20-08, 02:32 PM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

lmao. kirk sent me a pm telling me how dope it was.

but word, writing drunk can sometimes work for you.. sometimes work against you.
Old 08-20-08, 02:46 PM   #12
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CAB7 929E

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool K
lmao. kirk sent me a pm telling me how dope it was.

but word, writing drunk can sometimes work for you.. sometimes work against you.

Very true.............................................. .....
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-08, 10:37 PM   #13
Lay.
don't try.

well that was the nicest line I've seen from you..maybe you should write a verse drunk..not post it, when your sober go over it an keep the sick shit, what a pimp method. lol
Old 08-21-08, 02:25 AM   #14
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ maybe so.. I know that JTR writes some of the meanest shit when he isn't 100% coherent. you should probably try it to, see how it goes. lol.
Old 08-21-08, 12:05 PM   #15
Lay.
don't try.

haha, I'll have to give it a shot..kirk remember when I was drunk as fuck at chris's an I was almost like passed out an I started freestylin an whorin josh an shit..not JTR,..my friend josh who is a mexican lmao..