RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-07, 11:24 PM   #1
dazy
what dat be...

i guess it never pays off..

IP: E5B3 E31E

have u always tried to fit in? have u always wanted to be in the group of friends? have u ever wanted to be praised? Well i have actually i always want to be there, there isnt a time where i dont want someone to acknowledge something that i have done but i have realized something reasonitly.that wat is the point of living behind lies ur whole life, being that person inside urself that even u hate. but the only reasons that make a person do this? is becaus e they want to gloat themselves and make it look as if they r good and that they can be a great friend and that they are superior to u. have u ever heard that saying bullies only make fun of people so they can make themselves feel good well i have my version of it , i make fun of myself and "clown" on myself and for one reason only so people wont "clown" on me because i know that if i point out my problems that people wont make fun of me for it. remember when u were a kid and u say hey smelly head to a kid or something like that and they would say dont call me that and u kept on calling them that name because they didnt like it. well if u call me retarded and i say well i know i am,it seems like it doesnt matter anymore so a person usually doesnt say it anymore.i dont know my piont on this anymore becaus ei forget but i just wanted to say this because some rapper friends r like why happened to u dazy u were kool and such and others just now avoid me on ims i send them and they just "go offline" which i really know they dont like me and my style..so i guess that is all, pce and skittles

~Dazy
Send a message via AIM to dazy Send a message via MSN to dazy   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-07, 11:44 PM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: B8DD DF7E

Your a fucking tripper man...

Just build your own character and be yourself.. Dont try and fit in, grow some balls, be more alpha male and people will usually try to fit in with you...............
Old 01-13-07, 11:46 PM   #3
dazy
what dat be...

NOs i think ur one of ther rudest poeple here but , i thinkur one of the only people that i sthe most reaslest and speaks the truth..and yes i need to find myself
Send a message via AIM to dazy Send a message via MSN to dazy   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-07, 12:04 AM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

i'm not reading all this but, it never pays off to try to "fit in". anytime you change who you are, you'll regret it. stop living to satisfy others. you can only find happiness when you live to satisfy your self.

btw, when you like your self, people can't help but like you. and those who don't, can go fuck themselves.

the code of Apexx

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-07, 12:05 AM   #6
dazy
what dat be...

yeah but its been hard times 4ever for me , i just wanna know , i be myself everyone hates me , i be something else everyone hates me so maybe i wont be anything.
Old 01-14-07, 12:10 AM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazy
yeah but its been hard times 4ever for me , i just wanna know , i be myself everyone hates me , i be something else everyone hates me so maybe i wont be anything.

who gives a fuck, when are you gonna be happy with your self?

you need other people to approve of you for you to approve of your self??

don't make a puppet of your self son.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-07, 12:12 AM   #8
dazy
what dat be...

the only way i know i am doing good in my life is to see wat others think of me...unno i guess im dumb..im soon just gunna leave all rap sites and jsut concintrate on otha things in life...maybe find true inter peace
Old 01-14-07, 12:16 AM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazy
the only way i know i am doing good in my life is to see wat others think of me...unno i guess im dumb..im soon just gunna leave all rap sites and jsut concintrate on otha things in life...maybe find true inter peace

soo... if you did something and got your self to a new level and were proud of your self, but people said "ah that's stupid, you're gay", you wouldn't be proud of your self anymore?

i'm gonna tell you something that's gonn bring you a lot of happiness in life man.

its a phase called "fuck what you think".

next time you do something. and you're happy with what you did, and some miscellaneous mofo isnt, say to your self, fuck what you think.

why is what THEY think about you, important to you? why is it more important than what you think about your self?

don't give your personal power away. and that's that.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 01-14-07, 12:19 AM   #10
dazy
what dat be...

.. it seems a lot easier said than actually done
Old 01-14-07, 12:22 AM   #11
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D22F CD29

chill son......

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-07, 12:24 AM   #12
SerB
....S.....

IP: B13D 58CA

im either trippin myself beacause I'm high

but i swear that story made no fucking sense at all wow
Old 01-14-07, 12:38 AM   #13
dazy
what dat be...

oh changing my name to, dazy is pretty gay
Old 01-14-07, 12:40 AM   #14
pen pusher
Light Weight

IP: 5EF4 3BA7

...eres un maricón
Old 01-14-07, 12:40 AM   #15
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 272A DEED

dear dazy,

you are a moron. please reconsider ever breathing again. dont pull your willywacker out near a woman, also. we dont need little dazy's running around. last but not least, please hit the logout button again, then forget this site ever existed.

sincerely,

concerned reader.

being better than you @ life x9.